Sorry ladies, male only thread

Okay user lets be real:
You have 3 months MAX to date a woman. After that:
1) Ask her to marry you,
or
2) Break up with her.

Remember:
>A womans peak fertility is 23
>If you date a woman in her early 20s for 3 years without impregnating her, you just wasted 3 years of her precious youth.
>If you dont know whether you would marry her after 3 months, shes not the one, guaranteed.

Like, really, if you are dating a young woman long term, you are actually a fucking asshole.

Attached: 1541555500782.jpg (615x506, 44K)

Go ahead and get married after 3 months of dating. I'm sure you'll have fun paying alimony.

Instant marrying in a trap and you know it.
Knowing someone for 3 months doesn't mean shit, and you deserve what's coming to you if you marry a chick after knowing her for 3 months.

Is a trap*

Why are you so desperate burger that you can not get her to sign a prenup?

Attached: 1540378966858.jpg (500x462, 62K)

You think after 3 months any woman worthwhile will want to get married in the first place sweet leaf?

Hey fellas ;)

Youth isn't precious for men. You basically get to play the game for 5x as long as women.

Attached: FAC5137C-B521-44C9-AECE-946ABBA61AC8.jpg (632x1024, 91K)

How long can it take you to get to know someone?
Yes
All women want to get married
It is modern men that are afraid of commitment

>cant trust woman even after 3 months dating
>from brazil
What a nigger country that place must be

Yes burger. Any woman worth her salt wants to start a big happy family. How stupid do you have to be to not know this?

Attached: 1493921639995.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

I've been with my fiance for over 11 years now. I was her high school sweet heart.

>11 years
>not married
When was the last time you wore a shirt?

wait at least 2 years that the lovespell could weaken a bit. if you love her adter 2 years she might be the right one to marry.

What do you mean?

Really five years should be the courting. Two years dating and three years co habitation. You figure out real quick how you do when you live together.

How well do you expect to know someone after 3 months? Especially if you've never lived with them?

>not doing a polygraph on first date
enjoy your heartbreak

Exactly. These people are retards if they think you can know everything about a woman after 3 months. Wait until they move in together and it turns out shes a lazy slob who bitches you out constantly

>itt OP is a mad virgin who can't find a roastie because he is ugly
And he is

People in the past never lived together before getting married and things worked out fine

A

Attached: 1543006602591.png (383x508, 408K)

You cant find out someone is a lazy slob without living with them?

FUCKING

Attached: 1543006619786.png (382x508, 357K)

LEAF

Attached: 1543006638964.png (383x508, 276K)

I've never dated a woman

Women also knew their role as a homemaker in the past.

Life was much more simple then. Divorce was almost unheard of, women were only educated up to sixth grade or so, taught to be mothers and house keepers, and a ton of other things. Married off young, dowries were sometimes paid even in America, again simpler.

Not really, no. You dont think a woman is gonna spend all day cleaning her disgusting place if she knows you're coming over later?

You’re from Australia, like anyone in this world gives a fuck what you people think.

Agreed. I love my fiance. The reason we aren't married yet is because we wanted to be financially stable and have our ducks in a row so that we could get married and have children. We've bought a house, we know we're compatible, we've both got good jobs, yada yada yada. This make any sense to you?

>A woman’s peak fertility is 23
Stop spreading this Jewish fucking filth. A woman’s peak fertility is 16. Anyone who says otherwise is bluepilled or intentionally misleading you.

The “23-24” meme comes from a (((WHO))) study that looked at the odds of a woman becoming pregnant and carrying the baby to term if she had sex during her fertile window.

They first grouped all women into 5-year spans for NO FUCKING REASON (instead of a data point for 16, a data point for 17, a data point for 18, etc - they had one data point for 15-19, one for 20-24, etc)

Next they just threw away all data in the 15-19 range because “teen pregnancies are bad, mkay?”

Then they found fertility was monotonically decreasing (20-24 was better than 25-29 which was better than 30-34 which was better than 35-39, etc)

Anyone with two brain cells would conclude that 20 is the most fertile age from that graph, but these fuckers said “24”, like no one knows how to read a goddamn chart

I prefer the superior shitposting of the Ausbro over the leaf.

Attached: dayorake.gif (604x337, 1.69M)

A separate study of teen pregnancy in third world countries found that:

>1. The younger a woman is, after her first period, the more likely she is to conceive
>2. If women are TOO a young (13-15) there’s a high risk of complications that can result in failed birth or loss of the mother
>3. By 16 this risk was no different from the risk for a 30 year old

16 is the ideal age for having children. Anyone who says otherwise is lying or confused

Didnt ask, dont give a fuck what you think either. Go back to fucking your sister

Attached: 9CE2265F-8939-4971-B5FA-737F558C6943.png (559x448, 73K)

Looks like I touched a nerve there leaf.
>fucking my sister
Nope.

Attached: RAKE DAY COMING.png (627x800, 485K)

>You have 3 months MAX to date a woman
You need far longer than that to determine if a woman is worth marrying.
>A womans peak fertility is 23
Biology says it's 15.
>If you date a woman in her early 20s for 3 years without impregnating her, you just wasted 3 years of her precious youth
No, by doing that you've just displayed self-control. Don't knock up your girlfriend unless you want the state to make you her bitch for the next 18 years.
>If you dont know whether you would marry her after 3 months, shes not the one, guaranteed
It's very rare for men who rush into marriage like that to have happy marriages. More often than not, the marriage either ends in disaster or the man feels like a hostage after his wife shows her true colors.
>Like, really, if you are dating a young woman long term, you are actually a fucking asshole
Now I just know this thread was made by a roastie. Maybe if you didn't exclusively date bad boys during your youth, you wouldn't be drinking wine all by your lonesome right now.