I just built a lunar lander

I'm going to space now see you faggots later

Thanks for the cuckbux

Attached: lunarlander.jpg (1008x756, 541K)

>inb4 the moon is flat

Yeah good luck getting that thing off the ground without ducktape

based lunatic

that doesn't have enough Delta-V to escape the moon's gravity-well brah, you need to add an aerosol can or something

Pathetic. This looks like Best Korea Space Program.

Where should we look for the explosion?

You're making history.

>No RCS
>No primary propulsion system
>No delivery system
>No sender/receiver
>No power supply
>No power storage
Well at least you put some foil on, gigafaggot.

The earth is not flat.

Get a bit of that Gold leaf paper also OP, C'mon man you can do better than this. Make sure it's really crinkly and use some clear packing tape to tape it all over that lunar lander you got there.
Also those aerosol cans the other brother mentioned will really be the cherry on that cake.

You're going to need a lot more Niggers to leave the atmosphere OP. Only sassy female silverbacks can into maths n sheeiit!

This, you will certainly need the brain power of those well known technicians to accomplish any of this great undertaking.

good luck if you can bring us back some space weed

Attached: 1542938925504.jpg (410x230, 13K)

Now all you have to do is figure out how to get through Van Allen’s Radiation Belt. And let NASA know when you figure it out

Attached: A4A1D21C-B109-4DB4-9101-FD86DC7D6AC0.png (1080x814, 282K)

I did it lads! I made it through the Van Halen belt like a fucking wizard! Space is awesome!

Attached: vanhalenbelt.gif (379x292, 745K)

Nice. Enjoy your trip.

The media will solve that problem. No worries. OP should go forth and spread news about the Holocaust.

I'd like to burn mice on that stove with you.

If I was a billionaire I would send my body into space when I die so I could have the claim of being the farthest man away from niggers and faggots.

Dood. That's genius.

Maintenance tech user here. Foil makes your elements too hot. Just replace the fucking drip pans when they get dirty you mongoloid.

Kek

Wtf is a maintenance tech? A janitor?

Most impotantly, NO MURKHAN FLAG and NO CAMERA.

>>>/reddit/