Are women as attracted to men, as men are to women?

Are women as attracted to men, as men are to women?

It seems like men are a lot more attracted to women than vice versa. Or are they just more open about it?

Attached: 1522632329512.jpg (918x597, 216K)

>women aren't attracted to me while I'm attracted to them so there must be something deficient about them

Men hunt like lions and women hunt like Venus fly traps

Correction, men are much more thirsty than women. And that's because relatively speaking, women have more abundance than men. Not to mention that society shames women who are open and straight forward about their sexual desires and horniness.

That's funny because it's female lions that hunt.

Projecting a bit?

Nope. I've just been here long enough to recognise when there's some underlying reason, not too far from the topic, OP has made the thread.

>It seems like men are a lot more attracted to women than vice versa
No, that's dumb.

Women are quite thirty about their faves. Men are probably just a little less discerning, on the whole

*thirsty

I've always wondered this too. It would make sense from an evolutionary standpoint that men fall in love more, so they would feel more obligated to protect the women they choose. But at the same time, they should be trying to spread their seed, so I'm not sure.

Also from an evolutionary standpoint, it makes sense for women to easily flip-flop to the most masculine and strong (handsome) man they can get ahold of, so if a girl gets a hotter friend that her bf, she might be in trouble.

In practice I've seen this happen a lot, but I'm not ignorant enough to throw out blanket statements. It's hard to say. People are complex and I find it easiest to trust absolutely nobody and sabotage every relationship I'm in with my paranoia. :)

Attached: 1498461967137.jpg (415x477, 33K)

Women have equal if not more preference and desire, but they generally prefer a man with confidence and forwardness. While a man likes a woman who keeps her opinions to herself mostly and listens. These weak men are too reluctant and insecure to ask women who are already too forward and brash to attract a man. Because equality. Seriously, just grow a pair and your life will get easier. If a woman says no, find one that says yes. There's always at least one no matter how ugly you are.

Its not that. It just seems like you see men go head over heels and talk about how attractive a woman is, then you see women do towards men.

How many women do you actually talk to?
How many women's conversations have you been privy to?

Exactly.
>dumbass

Men have a greater desperation for sex than women. Women don't usually get that level of blue-balled "sexual emergency". But beyond hormones, women like men just as much. And they get more into it when they're comfortable around a man.

Lesbian here.Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Attached: 40928600_p0.png (500x679, 272K)

I talk to women at work sometimes. I have interactions with them. They don't talk about the looks on men nearly as much as men do towards women

>19441911
Please don't take this bait anons.
Also:
>No (you)s for you

Or maybe
>they just don't talk about it around you.

Who hurt you?

Every stupid fuck that makes blanket statements like "women don't find guys attractive, women don't like sex hurr hurr"

Most of the time, they have no real women friends or any females who would be honest with them about their fantasies

Someone showed me that movie Purple is the warmest color a few years back and for some reason it put the idea into my head that all women deep down are into other women. It put me into a depression for a few months and I don't really try to flirt with women or have a relationship anymore.

Women just aren't that open about it. Sorry we're not all Chad who can just rip those honest fantasies out of them with great fucking looks

Women talk about men to other women, because men tend to get pissy when they hear a woman talking about a man that isn't him. It often just isn't worth it desu.

>men tend to get pissy
Maybe a really insecure one. I've heard women talk about other men right next to me, and it really doesn't matter. I don't even know them, and I'm not interested in them. Their thoughts on some random guy doesn't affect me.

>Maybe a really insecure one.

Insecure ones as in, like the OP getting upset that women don't tell him about the men they want to bang and assume they must not want to bang men?

Because they're probably talking about how hot some guy looks with their female friends. Not to some random male coworker they occasionally make small talk with.

Speak for yourself, you carpet muncher.