Why do you hate islam? it is the best chance of conservatism in europe. what's the problem?

why do you hate islam? it is the best chance of conservatism in europe. what's the problem?

>inb4 swedish flag
yea I know

Attached: 1542153373369.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/white-slaves-barbary-002171
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
chat.whatsapp.com/0IWmOBLlqzEFOJXWdFaWlO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The White Slaves of Barbary
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/white-slaves-barbary-002171

Attached: captured-victims-barbary-coast.jpg (530x298, 33K)

Muslims are the definiton of degeneracy, not one muslim ever got an nobel award. They do nothing for society but rape

I agree something went completely to fuck with their science-aspirations, but their book has some good points. personally I think that if more people prayed as sincerely as they could 5 times a day you'd see a lot less degeneracy in the world. regular daily prayers and observing the sabbath does wonders for your mental health. and while islam does keep women in the kitchen, it does so very mildly.

as far as a religion goes you'd be surprised.

On theory its a redpilled religion even if Abrahamic. My problem is that its made by shitskins for shitskins and accepting it would lead to even more of them all across Europe.
By being a Jow Forumsack you already have most muslim values without being one and praying to the pedo god.

>inb4 bulgar flag
yea I know

Its a shitskin religion fir shitskins. Thats the problem

shitlam is repackaged messianic judiasm you worthless fuck.
I'd hang you myself if I had the chance, fucking tired of your kind

Attached: 1536939130118.png (640x523, 559K)

>shitlam is repackaged messianic judiasm
I think I understand what you mean, in which case: why do you care? the problem with judaism is chauvinism. Islam does not discriminate between races. A believer is a believer.

I wish you were more wrong. however: the Quran doesn't promise anyone salvation. Even if your family called itself muslims for generations you still have to do good, or you're fucked. "You will not be judged by what others do". So the fact that a number of middle easterners can't seem to stop raping doesn't really reflect on you, or the religion (they do not follow the Quran).

>By being a Jow Forumsack you already have most muslim values without being one and praying to the pedo god.
The difference between the two is night and day. Just because they share similarities doesn't mean the thing that everyone overlooks is minor(no pun intended).

Degenerates like them belong on the shish.

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by closeted, homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also:
How are Muslims so blind to see that Pedo the Prophet was the embodiment of a nigger: illiterate, rapist, liar & had to even steal "miracles" & places of worship from fucking pagans lmao?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why do you have to lie about Kabbah being in accordance of Abrahamic faith when it's not mentioned in Bible not in Torah a single time but was a pagan idol instead?
How can you tell me that ISIS had not the purest interpretation of Islam when their Caliph was doctorate in the religion?
Why do you believe that God split the Moon in year 620-something to prove Muhammed wasn't a lier while there are no historical record of such event?
How can you claim there's only one God if you cannot represent his "shape" in your mind? To be able to say there's only one God would require limits to his form, right?
How could the first four Caliphs be "rightly guided" if they were not divinely guided?
Do you honestly believe that 9-year-old Aisha just spread her legs wide open and told Pedo the Prophet to enter her over the fact that he forced himself on her and thus violated Islamic laws in the night of consumption of marriage?
Also, since he came to criticize pagans over their relationship habits, why did he conduct them with marriage to Aisha and other her wives?
Why is marrying multiple wives suddenly allowed by God in Koran, when it wasn't in the previous texts?
Why do you keep bowing at the pagan altar in Mecca, that's never mentioned in both Torah or Bible?

Jow Forums Whatsapp chat: chat.whatsapp.com/0IWmOBLlqzEFOJXWdFaWlO

Pls join niggers. We need more ideological diversity. The chat is fucking invested with centrists and christcucks

> but their book has some good points.
such as?

wow i love (((conservatism))) so much! conservatism is just a mask we wear while promoting natsoc.

Attached: 548953218.png (536x598, 583K)

>swedish flag
not surprising

>The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by closeted, homosexuality embracing pussybois!
yes. however, have you noticed any consequences to these military defeats in any other areas? such as your homecountry? is it possible that it was only through military defeat in the 21st century that the faith could spread? and God knows best.

I am yet to meet a single trustworthy or non-violent muslim in my entire life.
Every single violent or criminal person at every school ive been to so far has been brown muslims.
I geniuenly dont like religion and muslims have been in my prespective been the worst by far.
Close the fucking borders

>what's the problem?
islam is literally judaism in sandnigger form.

Nigga have you read their shit? I like some freedom, thank you very much.

read the first 2 suras. it will take an hour at most. you can do it online.

> to these military defeats in any other areas?
which defeats are you talking about?
> such as your homecountry
> implying I'm Germ
> it was only through military defeat in the 21st century that the faith could spread?
nah, Christianisation of China & Africa has been a peaceful project

just drop few points, no time for that right now.
Also why did Allah say that Christian worship Mary (Koran 5:116) when that's clearly not the case?
Why did Allah lie to/deceive Muslims in such away?

>which defeats are you talking about?
primarily the destruction of the Ottoman Empire, but lately every war the west has waged or instigated in the region. What I mean is: we, Sweden and Germany, receive muslim immigrants. By example their way of life will prove superior to confused, rootless degeneracy. Through this, the faith will spread where it was thought impossible.

>Also why did Allah say that Christian worship Mary (Koran 5:116) when that's clearly not the case?
catholics absolutely worship Mary.

really the genius of the book is in its structure. would you say you have a full understanding of "grace"?

I have to sleep. read a little when you have the time.

If we really have to explain for you, you really don't deserve an explanation. It would be wasted anyway, you're far too retarded to process the information.

By the way...
>a fucking swede

I like art. I like the progress science brings for humanity. I like humor and fun. I like pork. This shit dose not exist in Islam and is punishable by death. "Uhm, sounds like a great time OP"
I dont like woman to live in fear of being raped or forced into trash bags. I dont like ppl being tossed of buildings for their sexual orientation. Religion is for idiots to lazy to seek spiritual light them self.
Seek to convert somewhere else OP.

Upps, had a freaking meme flag on from adjusting my filters, sorry. ^^

> primarily the destruction of the Ottoman Empire
Their own cause for allowing the Empire to rot away
> but lately every war the west has waged or instigated in the region
the only thing taht Arabs would have to do is tell everyone else to fuck off and redrawn their borders, yet they can't eve do that. That's why they accept money to wage wars against each other.
> their way of life will prove superior to confused, rootless degeneracy.
> superior
Islamic societies are completely dependent on degenerate societies' management skills & productivity, how on Earth does their belief make them superior to others?
> the faith will spread where it was thought impossible.
There's an increasing trend of abandonment of Islam in Europe & Middle East atm lmao.
> catholics absolutely worship Mary.
How do the y worship Mary?
Also the Koran phrase says Christians equate her to one of the Trinity's aspect, which clearly is not true. Why did Allah, the all knowing god, deceive/lie to Muslims?
> really the genius of the book is in its structure
it's disorganised, short, and you wouldn't even know how to pray to Allah without external sources. And you call that genius? lmao
> would you say you have a full understanding of "grace"?
not fully, but I'm in process of theologian dive into Christianity

Good times.

Attached: Christianity LoL.png (570x400, 67K)