How do you deal with losing your looks at 24

How do you deal with losing your looks at 24
My hairline is receding despite using finasteride and minoxidil, my face is bloated despite not having gained weight, and my skin seems sagging despite using vitamin C serum and tretinoids.
I cannot comprehend how this can be happening to me at this age. I feel like God is playing some cruel game with me to punish me for my vanity, this is just so absurd.
This all happened in just 2 years, I reached my prime at 22. What's with the 'guys peak in their 30s' meme? I'm a fucking virgin too despite being pretty good looking because I'm shy/don't feel pressure to lose it. Or at least I didn't, now I feel like I'm literally running out of time.

Attached: 1498477863928.png (394x360, 139K)

>My hairline is receding
Do you have thinning in the crown? Because I bet you don't, and the "receding" you're seeing isn't actually happening. You should have substantial thinning in the crown long before your hairline starts receding at all.

>I reached my prime at 22
Congrats, you're crazy and think you're getting old.

>and the "receding" you're seeing isn't actually happening
That's a funny assumption. Yeah I do have thinning in the crown, but as it's only visible under strong light and I wear medium length hair it doesn't bother me. Hairline does.

I know how fucking stupid it sounds, especially with all that
>le men reach their prime in their 30s XD
around
That's why it's doubly frustrating, because it's definitely happening. The hair I cannot deny and I discovered the reason why the hairloss drugs weren't helping when a DHT test showed that finasteride hadn't lowered my DHT. The bloating is probably a side effect of minoxidil, but quitting minoxidil results in hair fall so I'm scared to do that. The poorer skin quality is probably due to minoxidil + sun damage, but why the fuck aren't the most powerful anti-aging treatment helping? I started both about 3 months ago, if anything I feel my skin looks even worse, more wrinkly/sagged. I had pristine youthful skin 2 years ago, it all mostly happened within the last year.

I feel a bit cheated as I'm taking care of myself and it all turns to naught.

Just shave it bro
>t. 20 year old

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-152144.png (1080x1920, 1.28M)

hahahahaha holy fuck I am so glad I chose to start taking fin/min instead of shaving it off

How long have you been taking fin/min?

Too long, 15 months. It's over. I've switched to dutasteride a month ago, but with all I've experienced I don't have much hope (only cope). My life is a fucking cruel joke, maybe I shouldn't have been so vain

Yeah prolly should save for a hair transplant then, it doesn't work for everyone

S-saitama sensei?!

Started losing mine at 16 and didn't touch any regrowth drug.

Man up, faggot.

Shit genetics. Le 56%

Yeah it's so damn expensive.
Also I kinda would still need something to stabilise the hair loss, otherwise the transplant would have been in vain.

I have literally nothing to do with Americans and I don't look mixed race at all. I have blue eyes and blond hair.

that’s all your imagination. you’re a 97lb girl bitching about being fat.

I was always ugly so I don't have to worry about it.

If you were never youthful you'd never have to grow old.

>5 k
>damn expensive
Stop being a wigger

Bump

Your skin problems are undoubtedly caused by using Minoxidil. When you stop using this, your skin will improve.

I do not exlude such possibility, although I did burn my skin last summer so I probably caused some sun damage (I wasn't using sunscreens then).

I'd like to get rid of minoxidil anyway because I think it's the cause of the bloating, but I'm scared I'll lose even more hair. Maybe I'll take the plunge if I see that dutasteride is working.

Lol, guess it's time to kys

>hahahahaha holy fuck I am so glad I chose to start taking fin/min instead of shaving it off
I'm not him but this line betrays so much about your personality. I see it doesn't fall hard on you at all to make fun and demean someone you perceive to look inferior to you.

Yes, you probably deserve every bit of what is happening to you now if that's what you're like. The dude in the photo probably still looks better than you and had more pussy than you will in your life. (You're still a virgin I hear).

On the other hand maybe you're just acting out of bitterness and anger and I still hope you get this shit under control. Let this be a learning experience, you may still be able to get out of the shit hand you've been dealt.
It's not too late for your hair to recover if you prevent DHT from damaging it further and you yourself mentioned that your DHT didn't drop at all.
Get on dutasteride. Or if you like your hair THAT much you can go on the bicalutamide/raloxifene regimen that the femboys on /lgbt use. It's extreme but won't make you lose your erections or make you infertile and is completely reversible (if you for some reason decide you want balding to continue)

Bicalutamide is basicaly an androgen blocker that doesn't affect your ability to produce erections, get aroused or make you infertile while blocking androgens in the rest of your body (excluding your brain, so no mood or personality changes wont happen either), which is why trannies don't like it (they don't want erections and hate testosterine entirely). Raloxifene will prevent and/or reverse any breast growth that may arise when the surplus of testosterone thats floating around aromatizes to estrogen because it's unable to bind to androgen receptors (bicalutamide is clogging those). But raloxifene takes care of that AND protects your bones from getting weaker over the years due to lack of hormones

Basicaly on this you're 100% likely to stop and reverse hair loss (assuming you're not too far gone

Attached: 1508949384853.png (357x410, 208K)

cont.
I forgot to mention if you wish to buy bicalutamide or raloxifene you can get them on QHI. It's legal to buy them.

Basicaly I'm telling you this because this could be your last line of defense if finasteride and dutasteride fail.

A side effect from this would be that you would get a bit physically weaker and lose muscle mass. Your bone structure will remain the same and you wont visibly feminise if that what you're afraid of. It doesn't work like that.
Body hair would lessen while facial hair would remain the same (reason is unknown, but it appears facial hair doesn't need continuous androgen signals to continue growing in the thickness it developed. Once the hair is terminal, it stays terminal.

But yeah, I'm saying, maybe you're not the type of guy who was physical anyway or a body builder type. It's still possible for you to get a fit body tho.

So yeah, I hope this info dump helps you a bit so you know theres an alternative if fin and duta fail.

You can research these further yourself on the internet or ask the people on /femgen on Jow Forums. Don't let the name misguide you, they're not trannies. Which is why they use raloxifene (an estrogen inhibitor) in the first place. Most of them want more-or-less the same. Stop or prevent hairloss, body hair growth and futher facial hair thickening.

Good luck man

I'm 27 and have noticed hair starting to thin a good bit. Its just not growing as thick as it used too which is weird. I don't drink or smoke cigs. Used to do pot/cannabis oil but quit months ago. My sister mentioned it a year ago or so while cutting my hair, its her profession. I feel like its more noticeable when I look at my scalp, but not so much just when my hair sits normal. Is there any comparison to how facial hair grows because I have a mean beard that is thick. I've looked for natural tips to slow the process.

You do realise that post wasn't me (OP)?r It wouldn't even make sense since fin/min did nothing for me.

>You do realise that post wasn't me (OP)?r It wouldn't even make sense since fin/min did nothing for me.
Oh right, whoops.

I remembered that comment when I read it on my mobile, somehow assumed it was you. Should have double-read it when I got on my PC. But yeeeaah....

How do you feel about duta OP?

>that feel when blindly attacked not only by fate but also by your fellow 4channers

I'm already on dutasteride, I just switched from fin less than a month ago so I can't tell anything yet. Hopefully it'll work! As for bicalutamide, I don't know man, I'd rather lose erections than my muscles. I'm not big but I work out and I like my body. Maybe RU would be a better choice if dutasteride didn't help?

>My hairline is receding
Go for the Statham look

Attached: gettyimages-530708802[1].jpg (720x960, 134K)

Bump

Tfw I just returned from drinking with my buddy and I felt extremely depressed afterwards. I've often felt like this after going out for at least a few years - ruminating that I've never had a gf/sex and that I'm wasting my life. Now it's just even stronger because I feel like I'm running out of time before my looks fade away.

Attached: 9d66daf7995b62d7255515c471ad0b37--sad-kitty-sad-cat.jpg (612x612, 68K)

B

Just accept it. That's what your future is.

No shame in that, there are millions upon millions of other men AND women in your condition.

Chillio von hoolio.

You dont sleep enough, you’re dehydrated and probably dont drink any plain water, and you stress/work too much.

Change your lifestyle if you want to changw your life:

When was the last time you asked a girl out?

It's impossible to accept, not at such a young age when I haven't even had any sexual experiences

The funniest thing though is that 2 years ago when I was in my prime I had pretty much just as many insecurities as now. I think the barrier to getting girls is purely mental.

Bump

look into saw palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, and chia seeds

Doubt they can do more than finasteride, but I will check 'em out.