Sister

So im really close with my younger sister whos 16 (im 20) I care about her alot. Recently shes been gaining weight, even more weight then usual. I know how kids are on appearence. I dont want her getting made fun of so I say stuff like "hey im going on a walk wanna come?" "Hey wanna join the rec team with me? Itll be fun!" Nothing works. I run out of hints l. Decide ask her to come with me to the gym.

>user i know what youre doing. I know im a fat piece of shit and i know people talk about me, but im genuinly comfortable in my body. So dont worry.

Tell her its not what other people think its how you think of yourself and how you feel mentally.

>user its my life, i know im fat ok? Stop making such a big deal and focus on your self.

What do i do? I just care about her and want her to be healthy.

Attached: 1517701429245.png (601x695, 5K)

puberty I guess?

idk when she'll start focusing on her figure

It's not your business how your sister lives her life. If she wants to be fat, then let her be fat. Anything else is just kind of oppressive and controlling.

you can't make someone care about themselves regardless if they know whether or not they are doing something unhealthy. if she shows interest in getting fit then help her with it, otherwise you'll just be bothering her to no end and to no avail.

She still needs to exercise. If she is gaining weight then she is not achieving homeostasis. I understand if she is too fat and lazy to do an intense sport, but walking around the block won't kill her.

I guess you need to say it that way.
Say, little sis, I'm proud of you and I'm glad you're confident in your skin, but everyone needs to exercise for their health, big or small, fat or thin, and it's not just a matter of personal appearance it's for your heart, lungs, muscles, bones, etc.

I seriously thought its gonna be one of those degenerate threads but it turns out its not

Just let her be, its her choice
she's not gonna follow what you say no matter what and thats what teens are

If it does not bother her do not pester her about it. You can only control yourself not others you will just cause problems if you force someone to get help when they do not want it.

I think this is different than some boyfriend who is mad that his girlfriend has a beer gut. Seems like op wants to help out his sister.

Trying to make your GF lose weight is just as annoying and controlling as trying to make your sister lose weight desu. People do tons of unhealthy shit, and that's their right. At the end of the day, you can't change them. You have to let it go.

>encouraging someone to be healthy is oppressive and controlling
The absolute state...
This is why the West is dying.

Nigger please. No one wants some dickhead pushing their nose in their business out of concern, no matter the reason. I'd love to tell some of my friends to not be such fat fucks who smoke like chimneys, but I expect a similar courtesy from them not to tell me about how I desperately need to find Jesus or attend this Antifa rally or whatever, so. Tit for tat.

Im going to name my abortions all after you.

>but I expect a similar courtesy from them not to tell me about how I desperately need to find Jesus or attend this Antifa rally or whatever, so. Tit for tat.
Yeah because watching out for your health so you can be around longer as well as being capable of being more active and finding more enjoyment in the physical aspects of life is just like those things.

Attached: mfw1.png (365x331, 213K)

Yes. Pushing someone to make changes in their life and to do shit they have no interest in doing is annoying to receive across the board, regardless of the reason.

I take good care of my health, but that's because it matters to me. It doesn't matter to everyone, and that's not my business or my problem.

>and that's not my business or my problem.
It is when it's familial relations.
>Pushing someone to make changes in their life and to do shit they have no interest in doing
If they have no interest in improving their health then they need to be pushed. Or would you let your child balloon to be a fat fuck because you respect his fucking boundaries as a human being?

>Or would you let your child balloon to be a fat fuck because you respect his fucking boundaries as a human being?

Yes. Absolutely.

If he was old enough to start making his own decisions about what he eats, then, yes, I would let him become fat, because I cannot control. What am I going to do, starve the little nigger? Force him to eat less? If he wants to be fat, he'll find a way to get his calories anyhow, whether at a friend's house or whatever.

I had fat friends who would do that growing up, find out who had the best snacks and eat them where their parents couldn't control them. They were in strict households who tried to control them, and all it did was make them more irrational, more stubborn, and more likely to lie. So yeah, I guess I would let him be fat, just how I would let him /not/ be fat, if he wanted to.

>oppressive
Womwn were a mistake

There is a difference between telling someone something and forcing them to do it. While I would also contend that there are plenty of cases where some level of force is justified, that isn't the point here--this is just about saying straight up that an action is stupid and carries consequences. To say that it is somehow wrong to bring this up is delusional, and a prime example of the cancerous, atomized individualism running rampant in society.
And? I'm not a Christian, and the fewer whores have kids, the better. If only you could abort adults, too.

Fair. But as Hitler says, it's important to try.

Considering you don't want to secretly fuck her and you just want her to drop the weight 'cause you don't like fatties...

>this is Jow Forums after all

You really can't make someone to what they don't want to do. When she's ready to drop the extra weight that she's gained and tone up she will; up until then you're just wasting energy even if you mean well.

Same I show your mom your posts and I am sure she be down for that adult abortion

kek

btfo

Meh I don't think it's the same. He's not saying her sexual or relationship value is based on weight. He seems genuinely concerned about her health and well being.