Untitled

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/23/health/sun-dimming-aerosols-global-warming-intl-scli/index.html

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-222238_Chrome.jpg (1080x1506, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IbJ01Xkn7CA
youtu.be/Bx7qPVZJRO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-222344_Chrome.jpg (1080x876, 340K)

and then all the niggers die of vitamin d deficiency

What could go wrong?

>spraying sun-dimming chemicals into the Earth's atmosphere.
Maybe no? I'd rather they build an enormous space umbrella or something.

Chemical trails are a conspiracy, goyim.

A few months ago the (previous) cali fires left a haze in the sky for weeks. Could see it all the way from Iowa. Now we got round two, plus a "dew" psyop to go along with it. What does it mean.

They say smoke from big fires can cause mega storms, a narrative sure to see some play

Military historian Gwynne Dyer discussed these strategies in his talks about climate change geopolitics years ago. He basically said the last resort will be geoengineering to reverse or stall climate change. It wouldn't even cost that much in the grand scheme of things, but considering unknown risks (if some unforeseen problem arises, the entire world is fucked), few countries will be willing to invest the time, money, and energy into it. Ideally, several countries would collaborate, but he predicted that if one country tries to do this, it will probably be China, since they have most to lose if higher temperatures starts fucking with their food production.

Isn't this the plot of Snowpiercer?

I recommend to shoot it out of the skies completely!

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 3K)

any physicists know of this would be practical? that sucker would have to ve pretty big or really close to the sun. i feel like a swarm of self-assembling satelites might do but those suckers would get hot

>You sniped God

wasnt this the start of the animatrix?

what could go wrong?

this is not a groundbreaking proposal, i remember seeing it and other similar solutions in Popular Science in like 2005.

everyone acknowledges that shit like this is a L A S T resort, as says. This headline is basically clickbait.

youtu.be/IbJ01Xkn7CA

P-please don't.

I'm going swimming tomorrow. :(

WTF I love the idea now

Last thing I want is climate scientists fucking with the atmosphere. They can't even get their own fucking models right, why should we expect them to be able to execute something like this properly?

What adverse effect can this have on plants (dependent on solar energy) and their photosynthetic processes?

Attached: 1542704640357.png (1440x1080, 111K)

>chemtrails are your friend
CNN with timely information once again.

Anyone who makes this suggestion should be killed

>chemtrailers were right all along

i guess we have no right to shit on them anymore.

So WWIII will be everyone trying to stop the chinks from fucking us all over.

yeah but science (((journalism))) is usually a bunch of shit written hacks who dont know what theyre talking about. im an EE and a solid 80% of EE shit i read in amateur mags is high school physics level and still has a bunch of mistakes

>invent a non-problem
>cause a lot of problem because non-problem
>create a non-solution
>create real problem with the non-solution
>invent a non-problem as escape goat
>create more non-solutions to fix the just created problem or non-problem
>create more real problems
>repeat

Attached: 11111111.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

Attached: 1541352179988.gif (255x287, 509K)

Attached: 147.png (760x749, 494K)

>The research by scientists at Harvard and Yale universities, published in the journal Environmental Research Letters, proposes using a technique known as stratospheric aerosol injection, which they say could cut the rate of global warming in half.
>global warming

o fuck it's 'climate change' now guys keep up, jesus you look silly

SENATOR RAND PAUL JUST BLOCKED ALL US FUNDING FROM GOING TO ISRAEL

ANONS, Operation Oven AIPAC NEEDS YOU NOW
>YOU HAVE A DUTY
FULFILL IT.
>GOD COUNTRY FAMILY

Well, last time a really big Volcano went off, we see the extreme effects of it. Dark ages.
The sun is our life.
Imagine dumping a bunch of stupid shit into the atmosphere only to have a solar minimum cool us down. We block it out when its cold. . . they will get their population reduction.

Nothing for the Jews since they'll be in their vaults until the gas attack subsides.

youtu.be/Bx7qPVZJRO0

Ice age is fine, better than the bullshit happening now.

Just want to make sure the pressure or oxygen levels don't go to screwy.

Man plays a dangerous game thinking he can control nature.

Let’s just melt the ice caps and get this shit over with already ffs.

came to post this

They have been doing this for decades. The herd is just so sedated and traumatized by the constant doomsday preaching about global warming now that they can easily get away with openly admitting it.

Ice age is not fine. No way humanity will be able to grow enough food to sustain the world’s population.

It won't matter. If the ice caps melt the sea floor will sink....don't believe me look it up

What the flying fuck do you think chemtrails are, moron..they been doing it since 1995, I remember when it started.

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: Capture.jpg (778x572, 66K)

it's like an endless money-maker for (((them)))

Attached: INTENSE.png (506x433, 146K)

I swear ppl believe that shit. It's like those fucks that send their life savings to someone on the internet cause they think some prince is going to send them more. Born marks.

>We know Earth better than Earth, I'm a scientist
Hubris will kill Man