Ohio Turns SOLID Republican

Democrats are finished. Whoever wins Ohio has a 93% chance of winning the presidency based on past results. Trump 2020 incoming.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EU2HHvxsww

Attached: download.png (215x235, 3K)

Not true.
Sherrod Brown was re-elected.

ohio master race

Attached: new-south-wales-23507_960_720.png (956x766, 122K)

our niggers are uppity fucking retards

Things are starting to look up.

Attached: Ohio.jpg (448x454, 54K)

SENATOR RAND PAUL JUST BLOCKED ALL US FUNDING FROM GOING TO ISRAEL

ANONS, Operation Oven AIPAC NEEDS YOU NOW
>YOU HAVE A DUTY
FULFILL IT.
>GOD COUNTRY FAMILY

Attached: ohio.png (1104x621, 110K)

Texas is turning blue though so it won’t even matter

You left out the Senate goofball.
It's a long way to 2020.

Die faggot!

Senate doesn't mean shit, only one seat was up

Major Urban cities always vote blue.
Same was for Missouri in 2016

Attached: MajorCitiesinOhio.jpg (540x405, 48K)

Ohio will save this country

Brainlet take. We need to defend OH, ME-2, AZ, GA, NC, and FL from an upset and win either PA, WI, MI, or MN. While we could hold Republican areas, any of those 4 paths to victory are pretty uphill at this point. Demographically, the best shot is Wisconsin, but it was also the slimmest win in '16 as well as a total loss in '18.

2020 Will be a great year. Either Trump will win and the salt continues or a fuck ton of niggers will lose their high paying jobs. Memes and Chaos ensue

t. North Ohioan

Attached: 1535384888855.jpg (848x734, 115K)

Who needs Ohio when you have texas

Attached: 1536630810717.jpg (5400x3586, 1.37M)

?
Sherrod Brown won easily, DeWine massively under-performed Trump's margin, and every House seat trended blue.

It amazes me that so many northerners want to move to the south for warm weather. The south is a crime filled nigger pit.

>California is only 38% white
Holy shit it's THAT bad?!

> 37.7%
> 2016
If you only knew how bad things really are

Yes it is. Any sane white person started to pack their bags during the LA riots. Prop 187 was it's death cry. Regan opened the border to countless Mexicans who all brought their families over, legal or not. Nobody even tried to do anything to stop it until Trump came along and made it a big campaign issue. Honestily California is probably like 25% white. It's pretty fucked.

Very true. The party who holds the presidency almost always loses seats during the midterm, but then goes on to get re-elected. Reagan did it, Clinton did it, Obama did it, and Trump will do it. Trump WILL be re-elected, and he’ll almost certainly win states like Ohio where democrats picked up house seats

I think I'm black pilled now

Attached: 1541086779158.jpg (808x571, 134K)

justicemap.org
Take a gander at this website and see just how spiced California is. Denver and Eastern Washington State suprise me too.

The Dems can win without OH in multiple ways. It's the most Right-leaning of all the swing-states and would be the last to fall before everything else. I honestly believe Texas is more likely to flip than Ohio is going forward.

Attached: WKdPW.png (1050x670, 84K)

Each of them had an improving economy to run on in their second campaign though. The economy has already peaked at a record run of expansion, it will only be the same or going back into recession cycle by 2020. That all said, I do not think the economy matters like it used to thanks to intense partisan sorting and polarization. It's going to depend on what is stronger the love and loyalty of Trump's base or the hatred of him by the opposition. I tend to think hatred is the more powerful motivator.

California is long lost. Sad. Not only demographically but it's fucking unlivable due to cost.don't know how people survive there

Hatred isn’t as powerful a motivator as you think. Love of nation, love of God and of course love of Trump will succeed in the end. Plus remember that democrats have no message to run on, other than “hate Trump”. They have no plan for what to do once elected, how they’re going to make the lives of ordinary white Americans living in the rust belt. Remember that white men are still the majority in this country, and will be for some time to come. The democrats need them to win, but have nothing to offer them

How they’re going to make the lives of ordinary white Americans in the rust belt *better. That’s a big question, and one that the democrats don’t want to answer, for fear of alienating their main base of nonwhites

OH is 18 points. Dems need any Carolina & GA to beat that.
Easy peasy.

Bit Dem worry is FL which Red won out. Those new GOP Governor & Senator better deliver or Trump is fucking toast.

Every urban area is economically depressed and full of niggers

thats not even ohio u britcuck

but yes ohio is best

Attached: ohio danger.jpg (602x390, 48K)

Every Rural area is poorfag opioid addicts who think their own welfare and medicaid gibs doesn't make them a nigger.

Reminder this includes Armenians and Jews as "whites" and the majority of them nationally live there. Few other groups like this as well.

California is the future, white oppression and all that.

Based on 2018 mid-terms, and this is if Trump doesn't make more Americans fucking embarrassed at what a faggot he is.

Attached: 2020-Presidential-Election-Map.png (766x599, 119K)

NC is one the most likely flips in 2020. They have Democrat elected in every statewide office, and in the midterm expanded their majority on the State Supreme Court and ended the GOP supermajority in the State legislature. It flips before GA or AZ.

they could, but historically whoever wins Ohio wins the election.
i can't even recall the last time this wasn't true.

dumb map

Attached: 4 more years.jpg (801x602, 69K)

did you not check his flag?

Stay golden pony ohio

Attached: 1542412300698.jpg (640x632, 156K)

Asinine

>all that gerrymandering

Ohio's 1st district (the southwestern-most one) was redrawn to include half of Hamilton county (leans blue) with all of Warren county (solid red). The Democratic candidate, Aftab Pureval, won Hamilton county but lost Warren County in a landslide. It's almost as if the current allocation was done to ensure that no non-Republican has a fair shot at winning that district.

You didn't see the ass-kicking that just happened then?
Dems not only did better in the House since Watergate, but they did better in local elections and state-wide (Governors, Mayors, State Senates, City Councils) than the Tea Party did x2.

Republicans don't own a SINGLE SEAT on the pacific coast or the Atlantic North East. Red State America has literally voted themselves INSIDE the Anaconda Strategy.

Trump is going to continue to fail...it's going to get worse.

Attached: winfield-scott-anaconda.jpg (500x379, 87K)

NC voted for Obama in 2008.
The rust belt, who went for Obama then Trump, turned HARD on Trump in 2018.
I'd say a good flip is AZ too.

This map is actually super-retard. NJ has been blue forever and this mid-term...BLOW OUT
Nobody knows Trump better than NY & NJ.

Attached: blue-jersey.png (540x444, 145K)