Why are (((they))) so determined to get rid of 6ix9ine...

Why are (((they))) so determined to get rid of 6ix9ine? Usually someone that looks like him would be put center stage and paraded around constantly in positive light while being invincible to the law.

Attached: 5bf41a702f8dd.image.jpg (400x225, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKrfeMWnpdw
youtu.be/4muJRQY5HIY
dw.com/en/dea-secretly-uses-nsa-to-prosecute-crime/a-17053762
youtube.com/watch?v=4muJRQY5HIY
youtube.com/watch?v=mWsxkzSzKRo
youtube.com/watch?v=UC6USOV4ewc
youtu.be/akfjOFMVU10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Jow Forums likes him and Jow Forums can't have nice things
Even ironically
(((They))) think he's redpilling people because he's "based"
But really, how can one man be so based?
Tl;Dr
Niggas iffy uh

he won't last

The rise of smart phones and social media have absolutely WRECKED the ability of gangs to operate

Why did he tattoo his IQ on his face?

Why does Jow Forums think he's based to start with?

Zoomer CIA op

Okay, well what are their "arguments" that he's based?

69 is redpilled as fuck pic related

Attached: 00809406-E5FB-40C3-BA9B-545C551C7A89.png (527x460, 215K)

It involves the Clilntons, that's all I can say right now.

because he's good unironically
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKrfeMWnpdw

youtu.be/4muJRQY5HIY
he supported trump

Attached: 1529817294577.jpg (466x510, 178K)

Glow harder

Attached: 1543030511243.jpg (1397x1680, 805K)

It's called the law you nigger

Attached: Big_Iron_Cover_Art.jpg (1072x1065, 369K)

>6ix9ine and mummy
Where were you Jow Forums when the almighty boricua liberated you?

Attached: 1_aX5hmtBPleqUMTXfMNfi8Q-1-1024x553.jpg (1024x553, 90K)

>Instant encrypted secure messaging
>Gangs are somehow hurt
It's better then it's ever been for gangs

Attached: 1539480083686.png (250x229, 71K)

Lol

Attached: 1540853617036.png (501x585, 7K)

This is actually what happened

he hired criminal niggers trey nine crew that were already known to the glow niggers, they set up scams and fake concerts in 69's name so he had to fire them to save face, this caused the criminal niggers to threaten to kill him over the phone or social media, which the glow niggers were tracking and so they called up 69 to offer protection/become an informant. He denied their proposal because he didn't want to look like a snitch and then bam, they came after him instead.

yeah, something jews seem to be immune to

>kikes mad the only non-black rapper doesn't hate trump
>suddenly all of his gangster blows back on him despite thousands of other nigger rappers getting away with the same or worse shit

Attached: 1535077773701.jpg (852x960, 95K)

Don't get me wrong, it's better rap music, than most of the shit, but the only thing I heard which was even remotely redpilled was "you can talk hot on the internet boy. black van pull up to your
momma crib boy. try that shit off the grid boy." This would indicate that it's prudent to be cautious on the internet, unless you want glow niggers to get you.

>encrypted

Whats a dedicated FPGA stack do again?

oh thats right, whatever the fuck you want it too.

>implying FPGAs are used

they (NSA) have backdoors in everything, no need for that

dw.com/en/dea-secretly-uses-nsa-to-prosecute-crime/a-17053762

You can talk hot on the internet boy

Are you in a gang user? Can I come commit crimes with you guys?

he fucked a 13 year old and is a known gang member

NORMIE IFFY UH
ZOOMY GOT THE BLICKY UH
PISS BOTTLE HOLD 50 DROPS
NEEEEEET GAAAANG

Well speak for yourself there bud im happy hes gonna rot in jail lol.

I love this board to death but sometimes you guys are faggots

Attached: 1491264315435.png (576x507, 59K)

You think people use fucking fpgas to bruteforce encryption?
Can't confirm or deny
Anyways it's been a golden age for criminal communication since they embraced shit like aes in the early 2000s . The only real way to intercept their shit is infiltrating or flipping the gangs infosec department

All successful professional criminals nowdays are infosec savvy

Attached: 1541909788751.png (1734x1340, 2.62M)

Attached: 1536811095267.jpg (591x729, 57K)

What the fucking fuck is that thing?

This is why

youtube.com/watch?v=4muJRQY5HIY

Big nose

Attached: 97C0B347-DE52-4AFA-8D2D-B4273BDAEF39.png (720x720, 484K)

Old head.

Attached: 1525603722501s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Underrated

My nigga was out here speakin fax

Attached: IMG_20180908_193342.jpg (480x563, 39K)

I bet he's got a tite anus.

This. With criminals becoming stupider by the minute they’ll hopefully begin to wipe themselves out

For Jews perhaps cuz Jews have always been the smartest gangsters.

Finally an original, lolol. My grandma had this album but it perished in the flood.

Based! Free this stupid ass looking faggot nigger spick

i laughed ty

His only option now is to either reamain in jail, or suck Hillary Clinton's decrepit cock!

youtube.com/watch?v=mWsxkzSzKRo
Best Marty Robbins song
>fuck commies

He's an ugly half breed that should be killed in prison (which he will). Speak for yourself, faggot.

He's been on a crime spree for years now and they've been letting him off continually. They had to put a stop to it before it ended up in a high speed chase and shoot out with the police. You're acting like he was fine one day then the other day he just flipped out doing a 100 different felony counts.

69 is a pussy ass nigger

t.Iffy nigga

I imagine he'll be dead before the year ends. He double crossed a lot of angry niggers

She looks like the bitch from San Andreas

Attached: ocasiocortez.jpg (504x636, 207K)

Exactly.

Does that fucking nigger have a pea for a brain?
I mean he narrowly avoided sentencing, was on parole, fucked up TWICE during that time, narrowly avoided prison again, again on parole, and then not only does he violate all terms of his parole, but he ferries his illegally armed gang members to another state to have a shootout there?

I say put the RICO charges on him and don't let him out of federal max security prison until he's dead. You simply mustn't be that dumb and be allowed to live.

Attached: 1543022552768.jpg (931x599, 337K)

You obviously don’t know his songs. “NIGGAS SAY THEY HEARDA ME I AINT HEARD OF YOU GET THE FUCK UP OUT MY FACE ‘FOR I FUCKIN MURDA YOU” 69 is a straight soldier

Because hes a white guy that can say the N word and this shows the majority that it just a word if you don't give it power. Its not some racial power play that some people cant say and some people can, things like that should not exist on a level playing field. He destroys the Narrative that (((they))) worked so hard to create. he makes shit music and people eat it up. I for one love his song "Tati" -a true masterpiece.

>infosec savvy

Good point. Thanks, cheers friend.

Explain this? Don't know much about EE, more of a math/CS person desu.

LOL

>(((White guy)))

not that hes even normie tier. U gotta have class to listen to this level of degeneracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=UC6USOV4ewc

kek

can not unsee

Man New York really locking away talent. First Bobby now 6ix9ine. What do they have against these guys?

who gives a fuck about this nigger. him never making "music" again is a win for soceity

If hes not black hes white.... Look at his skin colour... hes clearly white. Mutted as fuk tho obviously

sauce pls

for intelligent people yes but we're dealing with sub humans here.

that thing definitely isnt white

>Hernandez
>"""white"""

Oh fuck its true

Attached: 1535051986245.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

>this dumb

Attached: 69 nice game purple gang.png (205x274, 27K)

Attached: 69 boomer.png (442x400, 41K)

Listed as "white" on public records lol

He speaks the truth. Don’t ever bring a knife because I’m going to bring a ruger, iffy ya

thats not what he meant at all you retarded faggot

Attached: 1525021938776.jpg (306x434, 66K)

His stupid ass was too much of a liability for the music industry elites
They Already got him off for child rape. Which is their norm.

Racketeering and this this other shitt he was doing would get evebtuakly get the feds inveetigating industry executives. So they said fuck you. Same with Bobby Shmurda. They dropped his ass quick after he rapped about some murders.

don't pretend he doesn't pass for white in america

Attached: 1542915891432.png (380x277, 161K)

beaners gonna bean

>Because Jow Forums likes him
Speak for yourself faggot

beans gone bean

Underage b&

>hes considered white in america
wew

He probably said some "offensive" things to a Jewish music producer

youtu.be/akfjOFMVU10
Maybe this?

is this clown a blood? what's with all the red bandannas?

Attached: 1486863386872.gif (347x244, 3.74M)

>muh "tekashi is redpilled because I can make words mean anything I want them to"
>they clearly HAVE to mean that because he said he likes Trump
Just admit you're gay for the damn spic already.

This memeflaggot is right; this fucking dumb shit literally could not stop himself from doing pointless niggershit for the lulz RIGHT AFTER managing to get let off the hook for a fucking CP charge.

Lol what’s a nigga gonna do with FPGAs against AES? Jack shit is right.

Um, no sweaty

Governments aren't decrypting the traffic sent from encrypted messengers, but instead they put a zero day exploit on your phone, so they have a back door to read all your messages from your phone because if it is turned on, they can read them just like you, doesn't matter if your phone is encrypted as well. This is now legal in Germany.

6ix9ine is basically the Ocasio-Cortez of the right wing. They can't let someone this powerful be free.

nothing is secure when the FEDS are watching
>jew

>Not building your own phone
Pathetic

Attached: 1542192916782.jpg (900x550, 71K)

I think you may have answered your own question

Sad to see people talking like they think the government needs to decrypt your phone, when they can gps track you and all your gangsta buddies meeting up, going your separate ways, everything, and they just look at the braggadocios posts these idiots make incriminating themselves on social media

But, that being said, let's be honest. Its not a door with a lock they don't already have a skeleton key for.

Google is already supplying law enforcement agencies around the country with their own internally kept social credit scores

my sides