Does anyone else think our reality just feels very truman show like now...

Does anyone else think our reality just feels very truman show like now? I just get a weird feeling that Im only consuming what people want me to consume. I spend most of my time either at work, or going home to use Jow Forums, vidya, and stuff like that. It just gives me kind of an eerie feeling that every day is structured to basically be the same and that every media narrative is meant to have an intended effect.

Attached: 31-the-truman-show.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3vZNSAi-QM
youtube.com/watch?v=AnrBQEAM3rE
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=3CyN8rYdX6g
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159904005
youtube.com/watch?v=z92bmlcmyq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah you're just a stupid cunt go back to your youtube wikipedia searches for gangstalking

Move to Britain and you'll even have the cameras watching you from every nook and cranny, too.

This place is fake as fuck. It became so repetitive I have some effort to keep myself sane.

you're growing up user. at the end of the day, when your brain is fully developed, everything is just about power and money. your life is controlled by people with more power and money than you, make no mistake.

the world feels fake as fuck

yeah I getcha OP although my experience has just changed as to resemble a day with less hours in it. I used to spend a lot of time doing crazy hobbies and stuff but right now I spend a lot of time working, preparing to do so, or recovering from it. I tell myself that this is just a necessary phase to move my life forward, to a time when this labour will no longer be necessary, however at the current rate this does not appear to be the case.

Yes, it’s difficult to make sense of what’s going on. I was always a trump supporter, but the left has gone crazy and is turning democrats into trump supporters. I don’t know why it’s shooting itself in the foot. I don’t understand why the walkway movement was allowed to remain on Twitter but any mention of Q gets shut down. Nothing makes sense to the point that I can’t even put it into words.

Yes. And no.
Yes. Literally everything you're talking about is real. Your society has been engineered, to make you a mindless consumer. To make you want ephemeral things. To kill your soul.
No, it's not specifically for you. Vanity is just a component of the programming.

The only solution is to accept Jesus. Receive the Holy Spirit. Then give freely. Anything else is so much masturbation.

Attached: ceb3347e-a877-48f1-b6d3-70df4635d704.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

jewish control

>Does anyone else think our reality just feels very truman show like now?
Yes.
>I just get a weird feeling that Im only consuming what people want me to consume.
It's all according to plan.

Attached: 8771616123123.png (2632x2948, 1.47M)

>your life is controlled by people with more power and money than you, make no mistake.
True blackpill. Fucking depressing when one realizes this.

Attached: 8717123123.jpg (600x488, 49K)

i sometimes get weird feelings of unreality, like im thinking of what im doing in the third person

>Nothing makes sense to the point that I can’t even put it into words.
7.2 billion people. Did you really think it was a fight between Trump and the Deep State. Trump is now a pawn, and America and the rest of the world is on its way to another war. The only question is who is being egged to make the first move.

>The only solution is to accept Jesus
Joshua. Get his name right.

when you die you wake up from this nightmare

>i sometimes get weird feelings of unreality, like im thinking of what im doing in the third person
Yes. Because humans evolved as herd animals. We mimic the behavior of other human beings because it's cognitively easier on the brain than being an individual and reinventing the wheel. We are susceptible to suggestion and programming from movies.
MOVIES MAKE US THINK FREQUENTLY ABOUT OURSELVES IN THIRD PERSON BECAUSE THE NARRATION IN MOVIES IS IN THIRD PERSON.

The rules:
>Everything is a psyop
>Everyone is controlled opposition
>All happenings are false flags
>All channels are honeypots
>No one knows who is working for
>No one knows who is giving the orders

Attached: Itsallsotiresome.jpg (682x529, 44K)

Reminds me of me, what kind of work? I carry heavy blocks around all day.

WE ARE IN THE TRUMAN SHOW THEY ARE WATCHING US!!!

Always. Tip: we are all pawns including whoever your scapegoat is.

Here come the religious nut heads.

This is your simulation, retard.

Hey OP definitely don't watch The Truman Show every day for at least a week.

Attached: 1377732261613.jpg (400x510, 22K)

>Everything is a psyop
Mostly.
>Everyone is controlled opposition
No. Everyone is left to do what they want. When they organically rise to prominence, they are controlled and manipulated to serve the ends of those who control the lines of communication.
>All happenings are false flags
It's simply the way the system evolves. There are some deliberate false flags, but most happenings are simply the result of long term social engineering, planning, manipulation and control of the population by a few.
>All channels are honeypots
No need for honeypots when the NSA can peek into everyone's computer with exploits put in place by Intel.
>No one knows who is working for
People who control the lines of communication control everything. Everyone else is working for themselves. No one really has a boss. Everyone is manipulated appropriately at the opportune time.

It's like the elites are the farmer and we are the cattle. Only subtle manipulations. Nothing overt.
>No one knows who is giving the orders
Is the farmer truly in power? Or is the farmer simply exploiting the fact that his ancestors domisticated the cow?

youtube.com/watch?v=j3vZNSAi-QM

youtube.com/watch?v=AnrBQEAM3rE

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

Attached: henri-bergson-fortunetely some are born with spiritual immune systems.jpg (640x948, 143K)

year 2246
now
net discovered nor created
real world simulates it to us.
the net is on a feed back loop
you are trapped in feed back loop
get forgotten escape.

now

>Always.
Do you still think its a fight between Trump and the deep state? You're mistaken. It was never a fight. IF TRUMP IS THE BRAIN OF THE US AND THE CITIZENS ARE THE BODY, THEN TRUMP NEEDED THE LINES OF COMMUNICATION TO BE AN EFFECTIVE BRAIN. RIGHT NOW, ONLY 50% OF THE BODY COOPERATES TACITLY WITH TRUMP, WHEREAS THE OTHER 50% ARE THE PAWNS OF THE DEEP STATE. THERE IS NO HARMONY IN THE USA. THE BALANCE WILL BE RESTORED BY THE DEEP STATE WHEN TRUMP LEAVES OFFICE. IT WAS NEVER A FIGHT THAT TRUMP COULD WIN.
>Tip: we are all pawns including whoever your scapegoat is.
Yes. I know this.

Why can't boomers distribute condoms and birth control pills then call it a day?

These gay conflicts are tiresome.

Which people do you think want you to use Jow Forums?

CIA niggers, Homeland security and other shabbos goyim.

>Why can't boomers distribute condoms and birth control pills then call it a day?
It won't matter friendo. Babies will be born. Either they will be white babies, or they will be arab babies. Whites will reject any form of birth control and propaganda. THE ONLY SOLUTION TO AVOID WAR IS MISCEGENATION. THERE IS NO WAY AROUND IT.

Watching Truman Show on Netflix right now

Attached: 1522777883072.png (400x400, 144K)

especially the way this site keeps up with every headline to the details and dedicates so much energy to it whether it be chipotle or something posted on Twitter

You're on the right track, but the rabbit hole goes even deeper: youtube.com/watch?v=3CyN8rYdX6g

Normies watch too much tv and believe that they are the stars of their own tv shows. They act based on how they think their 'character' would act in that situation and use lines for zings.

I recently got interested in the universe and yes it is very Truman show like. Think about it, it's really fucking weird. Like why is this our reality? Why are we on planets suspended in a vacuum? Why are there pulsars? Why was the universe at one point smaller than an atom until it exploded? So says all the evidence that science can prove so far. Why.....

Attached: tumblr_p02dumJFiO1w636mro1_1280.jpg (665x900, 159K)

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

ALSO WEIRD FUCKS DO THIS WHEN THEY WATCH TOO MUCH ANIME

WHY DO NORMALFAGS DO THIS? MAKES ME PISSED OFF AND I CRINGE A SHIT TON.

Attached: D5906F66-367F-4C6D-956A-B1E046E9EA51.gif (198x236, 485K)

Have you seen any evidence that you are being gang-stalked? You should look out for it...

thanks for the links, user

check those digits, Christian.
So what are the other 'top ever Jow Forums threads'? I assume this is one of them...
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159904005
youtube.com/watch?v=z92bmlcmyq0

I used to make anime voices at my ex. It always turned her on.

Attached: Sonic cheek peck.png (1063x1424, 429K)

You're a cheeky one, aren't you

Thanks. I woke up at 3am and have been watching these. I got the king bed to myself this weekend as the wife is visiting family. I'm in for a redpill weekend.

Attached: EB57C558-DE15-47A5-B193-1E0DB6D76C62-1492-00000245047CE6B8.jpg (1200x670, 310K)

Peoples' behaviour is now filtered through their online avatar. Nothing is immediate, spontaneous, or honest - all behaviour is now mediated with potential ramifications or consequences in mind that may affect their constructed, artificial, online persona. No longer is the real world precedent of the online - the online is now precedent over the real world. The world may seem to you fake and dishonest, because that is now the fundamental basis through which people govern their lives, as through the 'society' of the online "world".

This goy can see.

Attached: they-live-jews.jpg (1247x700, 182K)

literally stop watching TV and movies entirely.
i spend my free time playing guitar, pretty much any free time is spent on playing guitar and the rare times im bored with that ill go wander the woods with permethrin soaked clothes so i dont get jew lyme disease

4 Chan has several shards like WoW, they only let you in to a tiny little sandbox populated by shills and a few autists. Try it on a VPN, the posts change.

Get ham radio.