Is this real? How come I cant find any mainstream articles y'all fucking with me?

is this real? How come I cant find any mainstream articles y'all fucking with me?

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-23-22-59-30.png (1439x902, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

israelpalestinenews.org/in-historic-move-sen-rand-paul-places-hold-on-38-billion-to-israel/
clevelandjewishnews.com/jns/sen-rand-paul-places-hold-on-us-security-assistance-to/article_8dd6aa8c-f216-51cf-8f3f-443825806b14.html
jpost.com/American-Politics/Senate-moves-to-codify-Obama-era-aid-package-to-Israel-562164
youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/outlaw-male-circumcision-because-it-form-genital-mutilation-male-newborn-infants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's right there in the Jewish news, dummy. open your eyes.

israelpalestinenews.org/in-historic-move-sen-rand-paul-places-hold-on-38-billion-to-israel/

clevelandjewishnews.com/jns/sen-rand-paul-places-hold-on-us-security-assistance-to/article_8dd6aa8c-f216-51cf-8f3f-443825806b14.html

jpost.com/American-Politics/Senate-moves-to-codify-Obama-era-aid-package-to-Israel-562164

slave master get the news while slaves get fed more bullshit.
too funny

?

Nothing like msnbc or fox?

nah, no point in waking the goyum up to the fact that the US gives billions of dollars to the rich country of Israel every year....and since the jews own most of the media, they can keep stories like this very quiet.....no one need know

Based as fuck

Attached: JIDF.jpg (900x993, 425K)

Just so you know if you guys are spreading fake news to get Rand Paul to do this it isn't going to work.

Also the guy who posted to Twitter in support, Thomas, is a known anti-Semite.

the ((MSM)) will only say Rand Paul is a nazi anti-semite Jow Forums user and his rhetoric is responsible for the Shoahcaust.
it would get me hard if we cut off all foreign aid to parasitic nations in the middle-east, and all foreign aid to China, because why the FUCK do we give foreign aid to our enemies?

Jews need to answer for the USS Liberty.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0

Attached: USS Liberty.png (721x497, 112K)

i will post this image and quote every god damn day

Attached: 2-a.jpg (461x328, 49K)

Attached: henryford_thumb[2].png (600x540, 144K)

Attached: henry_ford23.jpg (850x400, 70K)

>slave master get the news while slaves get fed more bullshit.
jews = slave masters
MSM viewers = slaves

how about the hundreds of millions of baby boys they genitally mutilated who aren't even jewish

You want to get hurr OP?
STFU!

You can do something about that.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/outlaw-male-circumcision-because-it-form-genital-mutilation-male-newborn-infants

>. It may not be as surgically extreme as the female version

What kind of bullshit is this? A male loses over 20,000 nerve endings. A female who loses her whole clit only loses 5-8000.

Remember the 38 borillion foreskins, goy

so if we didn't lose it we'd all be frapping like monkeys. leave it alone

no, kike, YOU leave it alone

Attached: 1542815416835.png (1177x876, 879K)

the jews were already sent the 38 billion the moment paul started the filibuster. his face will be red when he realizes it.

done.
it's asking for email verification but it hasn't come yet, will complete it when it does though

cut your own dick but leave babies alone, you trauma based mind control victim

the jew news wouldn't be bitching about it if that were true, because it's not

I’ll keep an eye out for more confirmation

AIPAC makes want to Propane the Skypes

Attached: F616878E-D540-41E7-A14C-CC6D71A7B424.jpg (1024x602, 129K)

Can someone explain why the fuck are we giving those shitholes money?

Attached: 1541450706562.png (329x329, 161K)

A lot of smart crooks have been fleecing the American taxpayers for a long time.

Funding little countries, often corrupt ones. To follow our political wishes, also encourages them to keep usind Dollar$ as the international currency. Even if every time we print more, half the inflation gets eatten by foreign dollar reserves

fuck man, why even pay taxes? I don't work for this shit, I feel betrayed

Isn't he a #NeverTrump neocon faggot?
Nevertheless, this is pretty good regardless. Fuck giving shekels to Israel.

What a cunt for ditching that poor bastard over scars. Not like she'd notice the difference once it's rammed in her fuckhole anyway.

Bump

This is why tariffs worked in the past. I'm not sure if they will now because we don't make anything here anymore.

The easiest redpill for the normie to swallow should be that the government (no matter which government it is) always makes things worse.