Dating multiple women?

Is it morally acceptable to date multiple women? Like in the very early stages, such as in the first two or three dates?
Assuming there is no sexual intimacy/sex yet.

I am studying a technical subject with very few female students and hardly have the chance to get to know single women other than going to dates.

Attached: distracted_boyfriend.jpg (782x440, 58K)

If you have enough time to date more than a single woman, you aren't using your time wisely.

Give it the genders reversed test.

What's more wrong in the modern world: a woman who dates multiple men at the same time, or a man who criticizes this? Just apply gender equality and grant yourself the same permissions a woman would have.

just say you are casually dating so she can assume other women are in the mix. I always assume if I am dating or even at the beginning of a relationship, if she isn't right in front of me she is seeing someone else. I found out several even text or spoke to me when they were on dates with other guys but I didn't know and why I now assume there is no such thing as exclusivity to a woman.

Well, the question is just whether I could arrange a first date with one other girl.

This would not be too much time investment.
Also I have quite much spare time right now (college) and already pursuing hobbies.

Many people will tell you yes, and in all honesty, it's probably fine. On a personal level, I don't like doing it, because I think that if you're unsure about someone enough to go date someone else, you're probably not that into them in the first place.

But I have a tendency to get too wrapped up in specific girls, so you might be doing it better.

It's fine as long as you're not dishonest about it. Lots of people do this. But you're running the risk that some of the best women might not trust you or take you seriously, especially if you're sleeping around a lot. Contrary to popular opinion the "double standard" isn't really a thing, male sluts are viewed the same way as female sluts

>especially if you're sleeping around a lot
Actually, I am a virgin (but especially since I started lifting many women find me attractive), and as I said, I don't plan to sleep with multiple women at the same time.

nah, it just shows that you're not seriously interested in any of them, which is a terrible basis for a functioning relationship
but even if you don't want that, it is not morally acceptable, though it's definetely less bad

beta

alpha

Dating is a way to meet women and get to know them. You can't really know if you're seriously interested or not before you've spent some time together and had a few conversations. Once you're finished with school, it's not that easy to get to know a lot of women in a casual social setting before you decide to ask one out. You just gotta ask them to dinner or something

I think you hit it on the nail.
>Once you're finished with school, it's not that easy to get to know a lot of women in a casual social setting before you decide to ask one out. You just gotta ask them to dinner or something
You exactly describe my situation.

I have the feeling that most women have contact to several (interested) single guys. Not necessarily dating them, but flirting and keeping these options open.

For men it seems a lot harder to have multiple single women among your acquaintances/friends. At least if your studies/work is very male dominated.

Why wouldn't it? You can't tell if someone is special from just one or two dates (or if you are special for them).
From my experience, women need to spend much more time than men with someone for that person to become 'special' in their heads.

Then you're in the clear, morally speaking. Just don't get too caught up in "keeping your options open," don't ignore a good thing because you're hoping something better might be right around the corner. If you feel a "spark" and have a really good time with one girl, focus on her and drop the others until you've seen where it can go. If you get past the first two or three dates and it starts to seem like a real connection, it will hurt her feelings to find out you're still talking to 3 other girls in case it doesn't work out. Even if you're not technically doing anything wrong or dishonest, you can sabotage a good thing that way

This shit isn't alpha or beta, it's depending on what you want to get out of it, retard.

If you wanna get some puss and enjoy yourself on a Friday night, fine, date around. If you're looking to get into a relationship, being swarmed by three different girls who all like you and have their own pros and cons means you're just gonna spend a bunch of time thinking "what if" and never committing to the other.

I've done both in my life.

At least where I am, it's generally assumed that until you have a conversation about "where this relationship is headed" or "exclusivity," people are free to date multiple partners.

I'm in this situation right now and don't know what to do about it. I'm dating a girl who is still virgin so doesn't want to have sex (not that I'm an asshole who doesn't want to wait but it leaves kind of a question mark on the exclusivity of the relationship as long as you haven't had sex) and I met another girl last night who I ended up kissing and asked for her phone number to meet again. It happens that she's my sister's best friend.
What do?

And where (which country?) is that?

How long have you been dating the virgin girl?
>it leaves kind of a question mark on the exclusivity of the relationship as long as you haven't had sex
You could resolve that "question mark" pretty easily by having a direct conversation about it. DESU it kinda sounds like you're cheating.

Your sister knows of the virgin girl? Will your sister friend find out about her?

Personally, I would (ceteris paribus) rather go for a virgin & marry her. But of course this decision would depend on other factors.

I came here to ask the same thing.

Went on two dates with this girl who I get on well with. We kissed at the end of our second date last night.

I'm very tempted to ask a second girl out on a date because we've had good rapport in our texting and what not and she's attractive, arguably a little bit more so than the first one. Though the one I kissed is attractive too, otherwise I wouldn't have gone out with her and kissed her.

Another caveat is that the first one is 31 and the second one is 26. I'm turning 28 in June. I at least want to try going out with the younger one to keep my options open. I don't want to commit to the older one until I know it's the best choice. But I kind of feel bad asking another girl out after two good dates with the first girl.

Rationally it's fine because we're not exclusive at all or anything but like says, I don't want things to progress to the point with either one and letting the other down.

I just asked out the second girl.

I'm afraid of a potential time where I might have to break it off with one of them. It always sucks to hurt nice people :(

true to some degree (I wouldn't date someone I don't at least know a little already) but if you're dating multiple women at once, that's still a sign of not valueing either of them
there's nothing wrong with having multiple female friends, but dating always means you're looking for something more serious, and that just doesn't work out when there's more than one potential partner involved

Montreal, Canada

Having options makes the choice more obvious, it is natural and good for men to be chased.

It is literally a trap to believe what you say. Any women becomes the one when you devote all intimacy and adoration to her without questioning who she really is.

Its science bitch. Any man who focuses on one girl hurts the dynamic at heart.

Anyway we disagree, I have considered your belief intensely at parts of my life and its wrong.

When one girl makes others seem like nothingness the effect is weakened if you limit yourself just to her

I can tell you're not really an adult yet. I don't even mean that as an insult.

>there's nothing wrong with having multiple female friends, but dating always means you're looking for something more serious, and that just doesn't work out when there's more than one potential partner involved
Well the problem is that I don't have female friends that are single and you hardly can make friends with women you have not common friends with.

Few weeks only. We saw each other 7 times.
Hmm I think having a conversation about it wouldn't be such a good idea because I think for her it's obvious that I shouldn't see other girls :<

No, sister doesn't know, but the ex of her best friend whom I've kissed knows (because he was in the bar where I met virgin girl), told him that we keep it between us as I don't like to talk about my relationships too much. He doesn't know i kissed his ex last night ofc.

I know it's a bit complicated...

>Hmm I think having a conversation about it wouldn't be such a good idea because I think for her it's obvious that I shouldn't see other girls
You're cheating, then. It's really not complicated at all

You should be talking to multiple women at a time just as a given until one of them brings up being exclusive and you decide it's a good idea.

Also as online dating is so rampant right now, isn't dating multiple people the norm?

Attached: tinder_slut.png (1440x2560, 808K)

Also, I had my first date with one girl only on Friday, so it would be ok to ask out another girl?

The only reason anyone would ask questions like this is because they think it might be wrong. The same will go for any decent person you may be dating / trying to date. Sluts (male and female) don't mind dating around, but anyone after a proper relationship (and not just trying to settle down after sleeping around) wouldn't be very happy to hear about this.

If you want exclusivity, then have it and don't question it. If you want freedom, then you do you. Just don't drag down people who are serious about relationships by seeing other people.

>want exclusivity
>exclusivity
I don't even have kissed the girl. There is no exclusivity about spending some time together when you are not in a relationship.

Omega