There are still some people who are clinging to the bullshit fantasy that if you “screen for quality” and “find...

>there are still some people who are clinging to the bullshit fantasy that if you “screen for quality” and “find the right person” in the Western world, getting legally, traditionally married, combining all of your finances, and expecting absolute sexual monogamy from both yourself and your spouse forever is a really great idea

Explain yourselves. Bonus points for doing it without resorting to ad hominem.

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (718x642, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KiODc8vS31U
youtube.com/watch?v=dxn6msihFjc
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No argument from me. I went mgtow a year ago

real men raise a family and it has always been that way since civilization began

Attached: MGTOW.png (2048x2048, 258K)

Real men isn’t just a phrase to get males to do what you want.

Marriage doesn't exist anymore because of the no-fault divorce, user. You might as well be pitching the virtues of pet unicorns.

"real men X" is literally in the text of the OP picture you just supported retard, that's why the replier is using the phrase
Cuck

ENOUGH
I POSTED ALL THOSE WOMEN HATE CONTENT, YOU KNOW ME
WE ALL KNOW THAT MARRIAGE IS OVERALL BAD CONCEPT FOR MALES
THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY
STOP POSTING THIS

Attached: duchess.png (893x436, 121K)

MGTOW changed my life for the better, if you need a woman in your life, you are weak

OP is an anti white shill

no u

Ignoring wymynz when they beg for your attention is the best feeling in the world.

I play on a level they can't even imagine.

Attached: 1f33dc3d65d492196076391b3eec1f8f.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

Soon lads

Attached: 1538111198303.jpg (1328x1692, 666K)

iktf

Attached: pls leave me alone.jpg (419x309, 71K)

>2026
I call bullshit, ancient SF writers promised me cyborgs and flying cars in year 2000

lol pretty sure if men started being with waifubots everything would become even more dgenerated

you didnt get the memo?
world degenerates at alarming rate, council of NEETs debated and decided to accelerate the process so we can watch it burn and start from the scratch, this time while outlawing loans and jews in media

How mad does it make you that more and more men are refusing to fall for the marriage scam?

Been mgtow a long time ago.
Funny thing is, that at first I wanted to be a father, be a husband to someone i could love.

After understanding what sacrifice I am supposed to do for what I get in return and what I am expected to suffer for a girl that's ridden the carousel….

I don't want them anymore.
Guess the only women I want so far are the one's who are 14-20 and turn into my personal breeding slave and prostitute.
Yet even that doesn't really elicit any sexual interest anymore, because all those proverbial laws just don't feel worth it

Oh, and i have to use emotional manipulation for her to do what I need from her?
It's all about her emotions, i just can't deal with making her feel some way.

meh

Attached: Smiling%20Group%20of%20People.jpg (538x450, 32K)

well, considering to think of my mum,she shits her pants.
I WANT GRANDKIDS! GRAAAAAANDKIDS!
FROM A WOMAN FROM MY VILLAGE! AAAAAAHHH! AAAAAAAAAARGHHH!

desu, might be on the artifical womb wagon or surrogate mothers.

Only women I could imagine marrying is, if the country is hard patriarchal and there are jobs for me to work at.

47 yr old unintentional MGTOW here. Life is great.. once you get out of your 20s/early 30s, women no longer have any real pull on you, and are no longer a distraction. You get to save a lot of money, do whatever you want, retire early because no kids or greedy wife. I strongly recommend it.

Why would waifu bots make everything more degenerate? You don't have to wine & dine her, she only wears clothes you approve of. You don't need to buy her shit to impress her or keep her interested.
Waifubot sounds alot more wholesome than the average roastie.

Attached: rda-piper140cm-ariel-40.jpg (1000x667, 191K)

fuck me, are you guys behind the times, this shit came and went 5 years ago, drop the unhelpful meme bullshit, it has done astronomically more harm than good, Sandman, Stefan Molyneaux, whoever prescribes your redpills, it's time to find a new doctor cause you've been seeing a quack getting high on his own supply

Lol, nope, not until women and states stop fucking abusing us.

Wasted trips

Nobody wants used goods, that’s why these bitches settle for betas - the good men reject a slut, or pump & dump it

Virgin detected

Folks, MGTOW is just a pathetic way of saying you didn't have the grit to find perfect woman.

>perfect woman.
perfect women would be armless, legless mute chained to the wall

>Being an incel

Yikes, what a sad existence you have man
Go find a Polish qt that shares your views (just not your views on women).

>yikes
go back to brapp barn roastie turd

Attached: 1526491093143.jpg (900x900, 294K)

>none of these people found their Jew/gay/Muslim-hating waifu with an addiction to cooking and cleaning
I genuinely feel bad for all of you.

how can waifu be jew gay and muslim when she is 2D?

Attached: 1532279208149.jpg (638x540, 31K)

MGTOW is rational but the OPs picture and the "real men" bullshit betrays the fact that he doesn't understand MGTOW at all.

Going your own way is about rejecting social pressure to behave a certain way and instead forging your own path. To say that "real men do X" is the same kind of shaming language that you see from normies.

If you're going to go your own way it has to be your decision, it can't be derived from peer pressure from other MGTOWs, it has to be a logical conclusion you arrive at.

this, and also anime is required to go MGTOW

Attached: NEP.png (1593x896, 2.9M)

Good goy.

Faggot.
It's about passing on your genes to the next generation so thank fuck that you've opted out.

You know, something we never talk about is strategies to hide away our wealth from the eye of the law (and women) so we really aren't at any risk of being fucked over. I mean the simplest way would be a drug dealer or something I guess, not like anyone would know how much you make and just work some stupid job like warehousing or something that on paper just barely covers the bills. It's not that I don't want kids, I just don't want a wife. I haven't seen that work out for very many men yet in my life.

The modern marriage contract did not exist since civilization began. It is a creation of the 20th century and it broke marriage.

inb4
>lol do it anyway
No.

I never got this response to MGTOW. Jews need men to fall for the woman trap (not necessarily marriage, but it helps), become beast of burdens and breed the next generation of slaves. Why would they push a philosophy telling men they need to find worth from within, self-improvement, and forgo the society they parasitically feed off of? It's moronic.

Explain to me how marriage is bad in Sweden, as opposed to not getting married.

inb4 "abdullah fucks your wife", sure, but how is it any different from not getting married?

>Stop breeding
I can't not insult you because you are unironically a cuckold, that's all there is to it. MGTOW would see the white race cease to exist. Show me artificial wombs and AI replacements for women and I'm right there with you.

wel, call me if you have a daughter.
I'll give her my genes and raise my kids, if she is young enough to fuck all day and old enough to pump her full with babies until she drowns in our kids.

Attached: 1529247267769.jpg (835x1000, 356K)

>male feminism

Attached: Feminism VS MGTOW.png (1000x1172, 85K)

Mmmm look at all this shaming. We just have to man up right?
I hope you get stabbed by your "perfect women".

i think mgtow threads are the highest butthurt producers in the modern pol era

No, it's tradcucks who would see the white race go extinct, because you're all wimpy beta males terrified of actually standing up to feminism and rolling back their policies (as opposed to just talking shit about it on a Bengalese tiger exhibit symposium for e-points) and choose instead to impotently berate other men in a last ditch non-effort to save an objectively dying institution. You did this. You and white knight "male ally" cucks like you.

Attached: mar.jpg (634x430, 140K)

They’re either roasties or demoralized white knights that haven’t seen the light yet. They get so angry because they know it’s true

Now who's resorting to ad hominem? I'm literally just on the market waiting for acceptable wife material to cross my path instead of screaming about the adult equivalent of cooties. Maybe I'll never find decent wife material, but I'm not about to whine about "where are all the good women" on the internet and insist there are no good women ever. Good women don't fall for men like that, you know. The game is harder, not impossible to win.

What a surprise. The second no fault divorce became a thing, marriage rates shat the bed.

artificial gestation and sex robots/VR will inevitably replace women. hopefully sooner than later.

So you're not even fucking married yourself and you're telling other men to do something you haven't (maybe can't) even done. and face risk that you haven't faced.

>you can say that an ambush is bad only if you stepped into it before

it's cheaper at this point to pay for a surrogate and then you have the added benefit of not having a disgusting female thinking it has a say in how your child is raised. if you're that obsessed with reproduction

You can say whatever you want. I just don't know why you would expect to be taken seriously when you advocate someone walk into a minefield we all agree is filled with active mines on the logic, "it'll be all right, just watch out."

Sure. You first.

Of course not, this isn't a black and white argument where you either must marry or resolve to never marry period, which is what most MGTOW's I've spoken with insist on preaching. I prefer the middle path of only dating women of good character that I actually like. I actually would have married my last girlfriend if circumstances hadn't pulled us to opposite ends of the country.

>what are artificial wombs

This

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

um
i just wanted to agree with you

can someone pill me on how it is (((their))) desire for us to gtow?

Surely not funding all of the (((divorce lawyers))) and buying your spouse enough (((stuff))) is not what (((they))) want?

Based and redpilled

The War of the Pink Flesh will soon be upon us

Attached: femalegenocide.png (500x701, 304K)

I dont think your saying translated very well honestly

Oh, I misread you. Sorry.
Whatever, do what you want. It doesn't bother me that some men want to be married. Stay safe. I'm just saying, the tradcuck default position of blaming men for marriage dying is short-sighted and ineffectual. You will never get what you want that way. MGTOW is a symptom of a gynocentric society that has ravaged male options, the idea that we're all just going to 'man up' and soldier through it is childish at best. It's a real crisis, not something that will be solved with petty shame attempts.

Attached: decisions.jpg (710x473, 160K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KiODc8vS31U

Attached: turdflingingmonkey.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>The game is harder, not impossible to win.
The point is, it doesn't matter if you find some women that is "good". The system is in place so that she can fuck you anytime she pleases, even if you did nothing wrong. It is sheer stupidity wanting to have a loaded gun to your head for any term you are with a women.

Sorry cunt, but modern marriage is a joke

>with the heat death of the universe nearing
Somewhat relevant

Attached: heatdeathsurvival.jpg (1843x3969, 1.29M)

me neither desu

I’m the only real MGTOW here. You’re just fucking horrible and can’t get laid.
*had three kids as a teen
*sick of living with chicks
*dedicated to staying single and having fun
Otherwise what you describe is just being an incel and being bitter about about it and blaming everyone else.

Attached: F9D1D0A2-15FD-440D-9BAA-14639F881ACD.jpg (200x186, 30K)

Look at the obvious shill.
Go away Muslims. We don’t want you breeding anyway.

>hurrr I am real mgtow i am real european i am really white I am really fighting EU I am happy with brexit deals by may
you are none of above britcuck, go pay loicense for your ugly face

I'll agree with that, the statistics all point to women being the problem with the marriage institution, but it isn't 100% yet. Certainly there aren't enough decent women for all the decent men out there and it'll take a generation or two of focused social engineering to undo the damage, that doesn't really help us at the moment though.

This assumes I marry a woman of poor character, I've known a number of women who are for all intents of purposes like men, but in female bodies who I get along with pretty well. So it's hard for me to take any of you seriously when you say all women, absolutely every single one of them, are horrible and will fuck you over when I've seen plenty of successful marriages and relationships.

Yes, it's like walking through a minefield, which is why a good metal detector comes in handy.

You sound like a fucking degenerate loser.
Kys

Attached: jewsaredyingout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

Muh Bigtoe.
A selection of spiteful girl scared incels from Islam, India and LARPers from the left.
Go for it but stop coming here telling us about it you crap cunts. Fuck off to r.

Attached: DE244217-3A0E-4FD4-ACC0-5617951A6BA7.jpg (360x288, 37K)

White men need to become MGTOW otherwise nothing will change for them.

Modern woym
>wants to be treated as trad but she's a slut,
>want to have all the liberal freedoms but want the man to get stuck with the conservative obligations
>0 do, infinite gibs

>I can’t explain what I’m saying but your right about me and I don’t like it
You sound like a hapa abo, go ahead and prove me wrong.
Pro tip: he can’t.
YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE.

nothing will ever change untill wide scale purging of gynocentrism literally from our DNA's

Either way, you're a goy
>have kids slaves - normal
Or
>help white race die out - mgtow
Pick your poison

>Show me artificial wombs

youtube.com/watch?v=dxn6msihFjc
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/

Attached: artificialwomblamb.jpg (718x405, 31K)

what would you suggest then bong

desu government should not be involved in marriage or peoples relationships atall period

Going MGTOW is a start at least.

It's called self respect, maybe one day you'll get it

Nothing is ever going to change for sado’s.
>Muh Bigtoe

Attached: 5C2BEE22-DBE9-4A37-9C27-62624E0BC0F3.jpg (388x325, 43K)

Do you even English?

It's not the women that are the problem, it's society, we managed to keep everything under control for thousands of years, it's only in the last century that everything has gone to shit, can you explain me why?

he would suggest
>import Pakis so they can rape your kids

If being cucked by modern western women, thinking that the only purpose you got in life is to sacrifice yourself to raise some shitty family in this doomed world is what's considered as a real man, then I'm willing to give up that title any second

You have no idea how much I want this.

desu govt should not be involved outside of military, police and firefighters at all period

Why stop at mgtow, just kys.

What about medicine?

Go away memeflag.

i agree desu

Attached: 1540021940912.gif (335x237, 1.81M)

Dat true , can feel the true power

Attached: 1539604179259.jpg (443x455, 40K)

Somebody needs to be a daddy to the hoards of morons out there that have an IQ of a child.

>I must be a muslim because I posted a merchant
Babys first day on the internet

nope
private medical sector is superior to public funded in all ways

>go go... go go
GFY gypo.

Private universities can handle that