Trump Not Winning 2020

Has Jow Forums not realized after the mid terms the ideal future for Trump winning 2020 is looking slim? The entire nation is changing and decaying by the month. Whites are disappearing faster then ever ,and ((they)) use media to further push race mixing. By the time 2020 comes the young little shits that couldn't vote who are brain washed to the core will be able to vote against him. We are in the fucking 'last stand' generation right now. The white man is waking up. This is the peak will ever hit. We are squandering this time and waiting idle for something to happen. Realistically nothing is going to happen. Trump most likely might not get office now, and he will be the last republic president.

>in4 saying this is kike tricky hide thread.

Attached: 1525816983549.jpg (506x640, 40K)

>not knowing about the electoral college

Even if he becomes president he won’t do shit just like he hasn’t done shit in the first 2 years

Attached: 4536765.jpg (791x793, 138K)

If Obama lost 63 seats in the House, and 6 senate spots his incumbent midterm and was re-elected, then Trump is a shoo-in. I’ve already placed a $5,000 bet on him. They’re paying out 3:1, it’s a cash grab

Attached: DsKrSVYWkAAEgmD.jpg large.jpg (1024x570, 90K)

Trump’s approval rating is garbage tier and will only go lower if he doesn’t get the wall built. He can win, but it’s not gonna be as easy as you make it out to be

Dems have been historically known for not showing up for non presidential elections. Aka their turnout for midterms has always been pathetic, with the exception of 2018 now

AKYSHYUALLY
he did pretty good from a historical perspective. the incumbent party always loses seats, we actually picked some up in Congress.
he'll probably win 2020, especially if he ups his game.

Like mexicans cant climb or dig tunnels? i mean fuck, they already do that. the wall will change nothing.

Attached: ASSYLUM.jpg (3500x2335, 1.17M)

Yeah no shit it doesn’t do anything, it’s his gullible ass supporters that believe it does, and if he doesn’t keep that promise the retards wont show up for him

the left can easily fuck up.

Their stupid response to all the alt-right fuckery is to double down on leftist shit: "Rather have a caravan of immigrants than an American racist."

Easy for them to fuck up, because they are still out of touch with the uneducated rural folk who cant stand black men or any women.

He sold out like a true businessman. After all, it's just business rite. The deepstate will tear him a new asshole (CIA already doing great with the Kashoggi fiasco) and that will be it. Murka is getting battered shot dead with no survivors

Uneducated rural folk know that they're getting fucked on health care premiums when Trump said he'd fix that

Boo Hoo have some fucking children or stfu

I don't care anymore. The Trump presidency has been compromised anyway. Bolton will start a war with Iran. Prepare to die for israel again my fellow american brothers.

the wall will change nothing.

That's not the point. The point is that his voters will like it, and turn out in force more than if he doesn't build it.

Social Media is doubling down on conservatives harder than ever, there are alternative sites but they're not feasible as it is with most sites, and advertisers are all hardcore leftists that will boycott any attempt at conservatives making money, and yes, this does count for election rigging as even republican candidates were getting banned off twitter. The worst part is that people accept it because city folk all vote Democrat for some ungodly reason.

It's scary at how monstrous of a take over this is, I wasn't alive when it happened in Brazil but they did the same thing. I wonder what can Trump even do about it now.

Attached: 1464324523323.jpg (282x341, 44K)

KAG 2020!

Attached: prez trump inauguration with fam.jpg (1274x606, 166K)

It’s -40/+2 btw

>in4 saying this is kike tricky hide thread.
>in4
>hide thread
no

Attached: 1bd.png (640x428, 448K)

Just like he wouldn't win in 2016, right? KEK.

Attached: Pocketman-inauguration-cere.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

What's all this talk of the "whites are disappearing". Nobody is forcing mixed raced children. That said, if people of different races want to fuck let them!

2020 is going to be lit.

If Trump loses, that means Texas will go blue.

If Trump wins, that means Wisconsin and all those rust belt states voting for him AGAIN.

I can't wait to win another $5000 like I did in 2016.

>he did pretty good from a historical perspective. the incumbent party always loses seats

George W. Bush gained.

>t.austrojew

Oh my god you dumb faggot, Obama 2010.

Attached: A17212FF-57AA-4908-B9A5-A31833CD1DFD.jpg (423x222, 35K)

All lies! so what if PA, WI and MI are all solid blue states now! As long as Trump wins everything else he won in 2016 he will be fine! #MAGA!

Attached: 1532585005522.png (395x572, 139K)

God Bless

>Has Jow Forums not realized after the mid terms the ideal future for Trump winning 2020 is looking slim?

Don't worry, we've got a cunning plan

I unironically support total Democratic hegemony and pushing of all whites out of the Democratic party and replacing them with Latinas, sassy black sistas, and Muslims. If that doesn't redpill white people on democracy nothing will and we deserve to die.