Why do you hate Jews young man?

Why do you hate Jews young man?

Attached: 9E46FDE1-B9CA-4E62-8AFE-BB1BC62C1110.jpg (244x206, 15K)

>t. slavoj

Because they're Jews. Duh.

Why do Jews hate white Europeans?

I do not, Jews are actually all that's between us and total destruction.

Genuine question is why do they hate me

Why do you stick up for colectivity in Jews but say it's dangerous for whites? Faggot.

Because of Holodomor.

shills are awake.

They are dysgenic, passive aggressive, liars.

hating jews is so cringe, it'd be better if you guys had some provable reason.

I think the left hates jews because of palestine. The left is retarded but apparently some jew haters are larping as nazis in 2018 wew

Ok, jidf

Attached: 1.jpg (649x664, 16K)

i dont hate them. i admire them. they have successfully formed a pure ethnostate & culture and above all, are "getting away with it". in israel, it is not only legal but ENCOURAGED to discriminate based on race, religion, or culture.

Attached: 180718211340-01-israel-nation-state-bill-screengrab-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 195K)

I think after they put me in their "Targeted Individual" program they hurt my fee-fees (and my bank account... and my kidneys... and my brain...).

My first gf left me to go on a kibbutz and said she didn't want to tell me, becuase I wouldn't understand.

One day I was happy and getting laid, the next I was asking strangers wtf a kibbutz was (Google wasn't invented yet)

Everyone hates you fuckin leaf

Attached: 1542943135801.png (600x658, 82K)

Gay slide thread

Attached: IMG_3069.png (673x994, 846K)

Because they want to destroy us so we have to destroy them first.

Attached: adolf-hitler-quotes13.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Attached: IMG_3065.png (673x994, 777K)

I hate everything. I don't like the cut of your jib.

Attached: 1542622167550.jpg (267x261, 22K)

theyre really whiny and ugly

You've been a cunt for a year or three. I miss the proper Canuck lads. You're not one because you're already a victim in one post

I don't?

You probably know better than me what they did in my country Doc. But you protect them. Tell me why shouldnt I hate you just like them?

Because yes

i don't hate jews. i hate racists. some jews are fucking racists. so fuck you absolutist dumbass

I hate those in power. They just happen to be Jews.

They ruined 4channel

I do not hate the Jews.
I try not to hate anyone but I dislike the Jews that say they are the Jews but are not, and are in fact the synagogue of Satan.
They are the Edomite mutts, the Pharisees that Jesus fought in the Bible.
I call them Vipers, sons of Snakes. Liars, murderers and rapists.
I dislike them because they need to feed off other races to survive like a parasite.
They subvert, trick, pit others against each other, if one we're to ask the question to me what is the solution to World Peace I would say Damn the Kikes to Hell, they got that name by signing with the circle so let them enjoy their endless snake life biting their own tail rather then ascending with the rest of us.
A one with a clear head and true intentions of good are the TRUE ISRAELITES!!!!!

Because of Abraham the fuckin Kike and the dog shit religions that followed.