Why do you still home internet access? Isn't it obvious that it's really bad for you...

Why do you still home internet access? Isn't it obvious that it's really bad for you? Your brain hasn't developed to handle all this information and hyperstimulation. Your home is supposed to be a safe haven. What's your excuse user?

Attached: 3CF63EF5-E3B9-4703-B1F1-86027AD59C4E.jpg (1200x749, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how else could i share my love of dogs with people from all over the world

Society kinda makes you use it

>Why do you still home internet access?

Fuck off meme flag

just because you're too weak to handle something doesn't mean other people are as well. the internet is causing a new renaissance.

damage is already done there is no going back now

Because I'm not a weak cunt

>just because you're too weak to handle something doesn't mean other people are as well. the internet is causing a new renaissance.

no it doesnt , if you count sjw movements spreading, propaganda spread, in theory it should have been a good project but internet is all comfort

You can use the internet consciously in any library/cafeteria to get your work done. Why do you need the net in your home though?

Too late to ga back. It's a part of me now.

Let me guess, you are not at home right now?

you forgot to wear your meme flag. time to pay debts.

So why arent you bitch?

to download those sweat nudity mods for my fallout game.

and also laugh at shitstralians @ their piss poor net speeds. lmfao

he is a proxy. he is in panama in a shartblue thinktank.

>Your brain hasn't developed to handle all this information and hyperstimulation.
Says who?

they will always remove the memeflag if you make fun of them for it. they think it grants them additional credibility. when in reality they are just shit at life. also note how they use republican memeflag to create a "just like you" atmosphere. normally people using the democrat memeflag are real live trolls and not employed, but you can always be sure that republican memeflags are shartblue panamanians. but they will add this post to their pastebin and tell all their porchmonkey niggers not to use republican memeflag now. becuase brock is fucking retarded.

why do you have to cut the cable
just pull it off

But you're using a memeflag too

>hyperstimulation

not an real word. also:
www.pnas.org/content/112/28/8567

Get fucked

Attached: 1543016542207.jpg (378x378, 19K)

The internet is one of modern times greatest inventions. Not taking advantage of it would be a terrible idea.

there has never in history been more information more easily accessible to more people so quickly. the gutenberg printing press had a pretty dramatic effect on western society for the same reasons, what's happening now is 100x more significant.

> It's never wise to poke the hive mind.

Attached: sarah.jpg (1280x720, 24K)

I'm talking about home access, not internet in general

You can only process a finite amount of info, filtering it becomes harder and harder. Dramatic effect doesn't necessarily mean positive effect, and I am not talking about society as a whole but specifically about individual well being.

It's cheaper than mobile net currently.

Oy vey goym get out there and be a normie,
don't put energy into anti semitic racist nationist content

Attached: hey rabbi.jpg (240x317, 18K)

Sadly television is human programming.
Internet is harmful, computers are harmful, ultimately we have to adjust to every piece of technology we ever invent. Some will change us more than others

Crappy slide thread.
I come here for your mother's pictures

Attached: IMG_3408.png (673x994, 643K)

Attached: IMG_3164.png (673x994, 926K)

>Bogdan's reading comprehension = 0
He meant not using the internet at home AT ALL.
>Your home is supposed to be a safe haven
See?

>to get your work done
I work on the computer at home.
Want me to go out to the cafe to download my jobs, then go there again to email them back the clients? Are you stupid?

Without the internet I wouldn't be able to read holocaust facts.

I was raised by a nazi and was convinced that the holocaust didn't happen. Most kids in the neighborhood didn't either. Then I found this website unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/ and I was able to deprogram like half my friends.

Attached: post arts.jpg (1024x727, 113K)

>You can only process a finite amount of info, filtering it becomes harder and harder. Dramatic effect doesn't necessarily mean positive effect, and I am not talking about society as a whole but specifically about individual well being.

That's a meaningless retort. When a group of children is given finite information, and another group of children infinite information, the latter group will grow up to become superior scientists, artists, inventors and so on.

Gay