‘World’s Biggest Orgy’ Being Organized in Denver, Colorado

>A POLYAMOROUS events planner has revealed her quest to organise the world's largest orgy - inviting 1,000 to the marathon sex party.

thesun.co.uk/news/7773652/world-largest-orgy-sex-party-colorado-polyamorous-derrier/

Attached: 1527542105703.jpg (960x1138, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/zQn3HcmhNtYt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This will be the most ambitious occasion yet for Pearl, who stopped counting her sexual partners when she hit 100 at the age of 21.
>She hopes her sexual extravaganza will create a "sex positive revolution" so attitudes will change towards orgies.
>Pearl said: "I’m not sure what will happen, but I just know I want to be part of something I consider historically monumental to the sex positive community.

Attached: 1519182190789.jpg (960x1440, 93K)

>sex positive community

why does this retarded bitch think that ANYONE would have a negative view about sex?

IMAGINE THE SMELL

> POLYAMOROUS
It means Chad fucks everybody and each roastie can accumulate multiple beta cucks.

These women would be solid 8/10 in Bongland

It will end with 20% of the men fucking the women, and the remaining 80% will stand in some corner and jerk off.

Sounds hot in theory, but we all know that this will only bring horror and misery

Blaaaah. Would literally fuck a cute twink before these hambeasts.

>Sex positive
just means
>shoving my sexuality in everyone's face and bragging how, where and how many dicks I take
Those fag parades are about the same thing, just on the homo side of things.

eww

wonder how many stds will spread?

Attached: 1535960326937.png (800x690, 428K)

>go to swingers party in London UK
>full of 7/10s or better in 20s and 30s having straight sex
>go to swingers party in Toronto
>full of obese 40+ pork beasts with hygiene problem and homo queers

Why?

Sure would be a shame if it was flooded with pajeets and other shitskins

Attached: 1525257861575.jpg (197x250, 7K)

What if a requirement to join was to submit a blood sample or proof of a recent doctors check up?

>weed legal
slippery slope

That's not very tolerant

It's always these rugged looking, tattooed, mannish as fuck intersex shims that are into this shit. Fucking gross. Ever seen an episode of Real Sex? It'll be like that with 1000 times the ugly as fuck.

This to the extreme. Based Dane.

I plan to be out of town that day...

Attached: dont_look_back.jpg (612x450, 249K)

You glorious bastard
>pajeets denied entry due to creepiness
>fat ginge sjw accused of racism
>forced to get b r o w n e d weekly for the next 10 years to prove otherwise

It's going to be all dudes, guarantee it

Hopefully some angry Muslim or incel will rise to the occasion and teach them a lesson.

I swear, I know that women back when I lived in the Midwest. She came over to the house of a girl I was banging and lectured me on Wicca shit then tried to sell me a membership to an organic co-op vegetable store. I then watched her get fisted in a sex swing by the girl I was banging back.

This is like pokemon for STDs? Catch them all?

and that's a good thing, and its beautiful.
checkmate, white males!
People and color and their reparations (white women of fertile age) WILL BE FAVELA KANGZ

I hope this causes a revolution too.

>tfw you didn't make it through penis inspection phase 7.2 A needed to enter

Attached: 1531415829892.jpg (626x626, 65K)

That's ok bro, you can come to my orgy. We're serving tendies.

I was in a 12person orgy as cool as they sound it’s not it’s just very smelly and wet

>I’m not sure what will happen, but I just know I want to be part of something
these people are SO CLOSE to be self aware

>Go to orgy
>See this
What do?

Attached: bc3429f447ea808eea1f7c6849715b4a.png (420x420, 352K)

Hpv can't be screened by blood or a doctors appointment

Because our 7/10 20s and 30s have moral sandards.

Proof that black men have low standards.
>She found more than 1000 men willing to have sex with her
>she is fucking ugly

At least one bugchaser will ruin it or some nigger.

I'm down, where do I sign up?

drag him off to your cuck shed

That would be the best day of my life.

Attached: DcOymRJXUAAsODr.jpg (999x1200, 103K)

>send out flyers
>"free bobs and veganas"
>hundreds of poos show up

Attached: 1530066044107.jpg (358x358, 14K)

There's one in every high school and they check off all the boxes. And they're usually gingers for some reason. My brother dated one that could be this broads clone

Thread theme

bitchute.com/video/zQn3HcmhNtYt/

Attached: moonman and earthchan.png (680x748, 382K)

It's not cucking if I'm doing the fucking!

Attached: 1541142180592.jpg (610x610, 55K)

Is this just not more proof that "Polyamerous" is just another word for whore?

Attached: J2MMH58.jpg (853x1280, 127K)

>‘World’s Biggest Orgy’
>A POLYAMOROUS event

So, this means people that arent dating can't go to the orgy?

Yes, this is totally not something to show some message

Wow you must be very smart.

>no penis in enlarged picture

Attached: 1539208081006.jpg (2448x3264, 508K)

That's all poly has ever meant.

i fell for it too

Attached: IMG_2882.jpg (703x675, 65K)

Isn't the story here that the media makes a story out of this? Orgies have been going on for awhile, why is this one news? It's not. It's propaganda for the "sex (hiv) positivity" movement aka the "let's stop having families and just be degenerate pleasure seekers" movement, which is a part of the "let's become slaves in a worldwide totalitarian government" movement.

I thought the Whore of Babylon was supposed to be attractive

American degeneracy knows no bounds.

Attached: mutt.png (1052x1137, 287K)

If you don't like orgies, giving your wife to oa black bull, pozzed butt sex, and fucking animals you aren't "sex positive".

Attached: appropriate age for marraige.jpg (850x400, 56K)

betcha a buffalo head nickle that it's "Couples, groups and single women only," they'd have no problem filling the seats if they let every desperate fool with PTO show up.

doesnt sound cool but pretty gay

is that a tranny, because my shoulders are probably like 5 inches less wide and I'm a dude.

You thought wrong.

Attached: 24739789-DEF4-4A10-8532-08E2091EBF10.jpg (739x415, 34K)

America Is already the world's biggest orgy.

It could be, but now that there's all these trannys I feel like people are forgetting that there's always been just really fucking ugly women.

>world biggest orgy
i thought japan beat them to it

Toronto not as doomed as London

I imagine half of them will be pumping, it will smell strange, like old cheese pringles? and also, lots of people standing around with cell phones videoing like they do at concerts LMAO

god damn I really wish some one pozzes that party. too bad it doesn't happen in cali because then it wouldn't even be illegal.

> World’s Biggest Orgy

993 dudes and 7 women.....

lmao yes it can you fucking retard

This is honestly the subconscious “long-game” of which these on-the-ground pawns will never be aware.

I can see it now.

CDC alert on herpes and chlamidya outbreak in the colorado state.

Welp, time to invest in pharmaceuticals. Imagine the demand for antibiotics and antivirals.

Attached: 1459675288097.png (228x255, 15K)

No doubt a California transplant. Get the fuck out of my state, you degenerate scum!

Attached: 1532889061560.jpg (400x388, 27K)

So fucking ugly

>Pumped and dumped all her life
>Chad no longer wants her, even as a drunken mistake
>Organize degenerate "orgy" event
>Invite Chad
>Last ditch effort to get Chad to fuck her because "everyone's doing it, teehee"

>think about going
>open article
>woman is fat problem-bangs perma-triggered sjw
>only guy visible is extra-cringe $0 iboi
Nah. It does seem they use condoms though... I guess. Think I'm gonna move, can't trust anyone in this town after this, gonna be an STD explosion.

Reaching Sodom and Gomorrah tier levels of degeneracy and sexual depravity

пoлoжитe нoги :3

>to organise
jewish organisation

>go to the event
>activate a line of remote-controlled combine harvesters

>tfw you get triple penetrated by an emu, an abo, and a camel spider after skulling 6 vb tinnies

>gonna be an STD explosion
This. Lets import illegals and have a giant disease swapping party while were at it.

I would imagine that would cut the attendee list quite a bit. Clean folks tend to avoid massive orgies.

Yes, gay dudes and hambeast faghags. Hard pass.

Denver is going headlong into the shitter. Bet the governor will be there with his husband

Oh, something positive will emerge from this, allright.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

The state of this world lol

I hope that bitch dies of AIDS we don't need anymore super gonorrhea

I'd rather stick my dick in a radiator.

Lol

Praise Christ, pure child, no sinful fapping anywhere. Btw that's one of most white places in USA. Americans aren't Europeans and can't be Nazis. Bunch of larping retards. Basically same shit Muslims do when they don't fap.

It probably was that hambeast

I have the exact same shirt as her! My gf bought it for me and she swears she got it in the men's section. I believed her, but now I'm getting suspicious

Attached: 1515354141657.jpg (613x617, 52K)

I'm gonna laugh when this ends up being a disaster of STD's and awkwardness.

Look up when those left wing nuts in the Weather Underground tried organizing political orgies for their members and how that shit turned out.

dave chappelle would get invited to hllywood orgies, stand in the corner quietly, and every once in awhile say "ew"

◄ Galatians 5:21 ►

and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the
like. I warn you, as I did before, that those
who live like this will not inherit the kingdom
of God.

and that's why the government allows it.

hopefully they will manage to spawn slaneesh and make us noticeable to every warmongering race in the universe so that they obliterate us momentarily. it would be better this way

instead of looking to the stars we coddle niggers, resort to our basest urges, and think only about money and sex. i am fucking disappointed in our species

About a quarter of burger women already have herpes. Any drug for that is a good investment.

The only political compass you will ever need.

Attached: Political_compass_02.jpg (1080x1080, 322K)

Well, yeah, why wouldn't it be? "No single men" is pretty much the standard for the swingers community. Because that's what free love is all about; sex for me but not for thee.

I’ll pay for the lawyers to whoever waits for the orgy to get in full swing and attack them with a flamethrower. But only if you get at least 20 kills I’m not gonna waste my money on some small time nigger

>Blunt fringe, round face, tattoos
Every time

doesn't this mean more heaven for you?