Unarmed shot in the bbc, pol will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=4SjbBTQuDss

Attached: Untitled.png (1063x538, 988K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEqs5MtV7Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=4SjbBTQuDss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will not defend it because the nigger survived. The cops need to shoot to kill, not injure.

>BANG BANG BANG
>GET DOWN
???

Can someone upload an webm, my mom blocked youtube and I refuse to rub her feet anymore

>shot in the bbc
lel

Attached: 32328383883.jpg (456x434, 100K)

that's just how you deal with niggers mick

>crawl towards me
>get shot

A cop cannot legally declare someone dead so they have to assume he is still alive and potentially dangerous thus they handcuff them

That nigger can be you getting shoot one day by a based black cop retard

>shoot first
>give orders of compliance later

I guess he did it because his movements were too hectic. At first he lifted his arms and then let them drop in a quick pace. I guess the cop "thought" he would then try to grab a weapon or something.
Anyway Cops in US are way too trigger happy and a taser would have been more than enough.

Also, maybe complete segregation between races and black cops only in those areas would indeed help. At least there wouldn't be race related riots when a black cop does something like that.

Yeah I'ma just raise my hands by a few inches, casually stroll towards the Po-lice then reach down to lift my saggy trousers.

Attached: ad40112438a18cc02c1ebca13646fc19.png (449x591, 62K)

>puts arms up
>reaches for something

What is it with niggers who just cant take orders when facing anxious pigs?

NOT POLITICS.

*shoot nigger*
Don't get shot! I said: Don't get shot!
He's not complying! Shoot him!

god bless police unions ! god bless secret courts !

destroying america 1 bullet at a time !

one person dies and a thousand go to the other side every time it happens

the rule of law and the end of days are here !

keep up the great work !

>have two cops point their guns toward you
>don't comply when ordered to turn around
>don't leave hands in the air, lower them towards your waist
>get shot in the dick
kek

He gave orders you fucking niggers

Attached: 1386223872551.gif (245x240, 499K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eEqs5MtV7Iw
stupid nogs never learn.

at :26 he drops something? I'm assuming the cop thought it was a knife or a gun. At the very end of the video (1:12) the cop also says "wheres the gun?"

Too cool niggas for orders and pissed cops is a deadly situation.

test

When you teach dog tricks you push his ass down, i guess that's similar with bullets.

This is why we should live separately.
Black can police blacks. Whites police whites. Problem solved.

>implying I give a fuck about people I have never met

He put down his hand, deserved it.

This is clearly jealousy of the black mans bbc. I really hope they saved it.

>put your hands in the air
>reach for muh dick
>get shot
It’s like GTA, only funner

you mean, " nigger made good"

He also was moving in direction of the cops while dropping his arms.
It was too sloppy. Neverbeen to US but after all those videos, if a cop would flash a gun at me I'd tell him I would stretch out my arms (slowly) then move them slowly upwards and put both hands on my head and don't take them away from there until I got arrested. I guess. Not cool but it's about survival. Be behaved like you would towards a German cop and should know better since he probably was born in US.

>"put your hands up"
>nah familam i dindu nothin im gonna keep walking towards you and do what i wa-

it really do be like that dont it

He waves his hands and tryin act iffy uh.

Segregation would help in some cases, but nigger cops would be even less empathetic towards them and the problem would just be presented in a new flavor.

Also you say trigger happy, but when someone is pulls a gun with intent to use it, in a situation like that, it would be fractions of a second to react or a dead cop. We the tax payers pay for these men and women to provide a service, I don't pay Tyrone for shit.

I was waiting for the mag dump after he was down, he still looked very black.

I lol'd

Attached: 1b9.jpg (640x539, 43K)

MU DICK

exactly what I was thinking. many Blacks, especially ones involved into Gang culture, always try to "keep their face" and not fully comply when a cops tries to arrest.

Why don't they just put their hands up?
I mean, in Europe it'd be suspicious, as here it is less reasonable to just assume anyone has a gun in the waistband, but over there I get it.
Why not just raise the hands, holy crap this is dumb.

He complied for a second and put his hands up before he was too cool to comply. Why can’t they just comply??

>gets told to put hands in the air 5 times
>sorta puts hands half way up reluctantly and then straight back down while walking towards you

what would you do

Attached: 1542994180999.jpg (328x327, 20K)

What is the whole story? What was the nigger fleeing from? If he was fleeing from a shooting then the cops have reason to believe the nigger is armed and dangerous. But he probably dindu nuffin.

If you put only black cops in black neighborhoods, the numbers of niggers shot would probably triple.

Because they're being confronted by a little pencil necked poindexter that is fresh out of highschool with a high pitched voice, trembling with a pea shooter.

>nigger doesn't listen
>gets shot by nigger

because that would mean he's guilty and he dindu nuffin so he's gotta act like he's innocent

it worked in every part of his life until that point

>PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR
>doesn't put hands in the air, keeps them at sides

every fucking time. show one of these where the cops don't shout at them to put their fucking hands up and they ignore it

>not white
>unarmed
Pick only one.

Attached: 1491779435700.jpg (480x440, 28K)

Day too coo ta put up da hands.

Attached: image.jpg (480x270, 39K)

2nded

Lol

Look at the gun. The black cop shot first

Attached: 00809406E5FB40C3BA9B545C551C7A89.png (527x460, 215K)

Anyone with a set of nuts would consider their options, these niggers just chose wrong.

but they couldn't put the blame on "white supremacist" cops and they don't care that much about black on black killings because "it stays in the family".

What?

> Bodycam shows Milwaukee Police officers jumping on the roof of a building approaching Jerry Smith Jr., believing he was armed. Smith Jr., 19, was shot on a rooftop after a short chase by police. Smith survived the shooting. He was unarmed. He was holding a cellphone to call his mom, according to the legal team representing him.
>Raises hands all weird
>Proceeds to bring it down quickly
>"I didn't do nuthin, now I'm gonna die"
Seems like its his fault for not complying to police orders

They have self control just like us?

If a cop came at me with a gun (which they have), I'd immediately become the most submissive bitch ever. Doesn't matter if I feel dishonored, at least I'll be alive.

Maybe the dude was high or on drugs. Also in the beginning of the video the citizens mentioned a gun. All around tense situation.

Forced sterilization of a nigger. I see nothing wrong here.

Attached: AFDEAB05-5D8D-4B5A-BB26-35BDC32856DE.gif (285x303, 566K)

I defend this

Why can’t niggers comply with put your hands up

That’s how I did your mom last night

So he didn’t die? Sad times

>why did you shoot me
I have a theory

Attached: MilwaukeeCrime.jpg (590x1049, 161K)

In a couple days they'll find the gun he tossed while he was running. It will link to a few other violent crimes.

>put hands up
>puts hands up then puts back to waistside
>shot
>learn to follow directions

Attached: 1526215926188s.jpg (779x600, 49K)

They shot his balls off
We hire only the best

Just another case of nigger won't comply, keeps hands down around waist and gets popped for being a nigger who won't do the simplest of orders.
And then we'll have Queen Latifadashaairwreckamcjackson the Hut asking fo mo programs, sayin he wuz on heez weight to da church, gud boi dun nuffin.

Attached: 1506308607921.png (470x470, 167K)

here comes the eternal kvetching over the 0.77

Attached: ! black lives matter argument.jpg (960x774, 51K)

Good catch. White cop fired only 1 shot. Underrated post.

Is this loss?

probably, but you'll never hear about it in the media

Attached: ! crime rate.png (1537x769, 82K)

Like shooting monkeys in a barrel.

god damnit

>If a cop came at me with a gun (which they have)
greentext fgt

Same thing with the white nigger that got got in AZ.

Attached: Just non-comply my shit up, fam.jpg (640x360, 29K)

Are trigger happy cops tested for drug use, including steroids? Roid rage.

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 138K)

Filtered

>all the youtube comments being "I usually support officers, but this was a bad shot"

Attached: 1517773489304.jpg (332x336, 10K)

I heard black cops and female cops are more trigger happy in America, cause they wont be branded racists for shooting a minority.
So if the man who shot him was a negro, he would most likely be dead.

Haha we’re better at driving under the influence! That could be spics though since they are considered white.

MUH DICK

RULE 1. IF HE HAS A GUN OUT, HE THINKS YOU'RE A DANGER, AND EVEN IF YOU AREN'T YOU ARE IN DANGER.
if you want to fight, pull your gun. if you want to die, don't listen to him and do something stupid.
RULE 2. IF YOU GET SHOT, DON'T SPEND YOUR ENERGY SCREAMING ABOUT THE PAIN. You need the oxygen for your brain, not your lungs. Shut up, calm down, as opposite as that might seem.
Also, your phone looks way too much like a gun on first blush, and if I have to wait to figure out which one it is, I'm going to die if you're not friendly.

If I had to risk my life every day around nogs. I would shoot first too.

Black cop was the shooter white cop just got an extra pop in

Wayne can you make niggers smart and civilized?

Stop them every-time you see them disciplining their children by striking them in the head.

cop only fires 1 time, audio is manipulated into the 3 shots.

Attached: 1541318331836.jpg (600x534, 80K)

1.5 feet lower on the ass and their instinct to discipline will do them well.
>Face, skull, neck, top of the head, back of the head?
All of this is creating feral niggers from what may already be low iq.

What an odd thing to write

>youtube.com/watch?v=4SjbBTQuDss

Do;t know what lead to this.....

Dead nigger. Meh! We have too many to worry about one.

Factual thing. Niggers across the world think hitting an undeveloped baby in the head will make them smarter. White niggers do this as well.

I think it was supposed to be a silly comment.

It may be I'm just wondering what kind of drugs you are on or where you came from for that kind of writing style?

Lets go to Baltimore, to start a super race war!

>several hundred people guard the populace from hyper-agressive bonobo's with varying degrees of rabies
>every once in a while a mistake happens due to the cop being on edge
>"wow this is totally unacceptable"
I honestly don't know how police do as good as they do.

This. Feels weird

That's always what they are, for the first couple weeks at least.
And yet, somehow (((their))) narrative is going to become "this is why citizens need to give their legal guns up".

Attached: 1533193924543.png (768x1024, 1.33M)