Going to assemble a team to invade the Sentilese people the ancient way. Gonna need 20 Macedonian infrantry...

Going to assemble a team to invade the Sentilese people the ancient way. Gonna need 20 Macedonian infrantry, 10 Thessalian cavalry and 5 Cretan archers.
We would be using only ancient tools from the Classical Greek period, so spears, swords and shields mostly. Absolutely no technology/guns!

Who's with me? Details via email.

T. Bored Jow Forums and /his/ autist

Attached: 1529147948208.jpg (406x357, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQCgzi4j3eM
youtube.com/watch?v=XORSpUUy0lQ
youtu.be/bpZQILhnx_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not even having baleric slinger mercenaries

RARE

>swords and shields
>no technology

There is between 50 and 4 million of them, so I think you are going to be outnumbered.

faggot your military would loose to my riot phalanx

It looks like their island is about 50 km square. Densely forested, no known agriculture. Maybe their primary settlement is on the west side there tbough (unless the "mixed" is just due to being on the west slope)
Doubtful the carrying capacity of the island is particularly high with paleolithic technology.

Attached: North_Sentinental_1732160137_dff5236475_o.jpg (1240x904, 370K)

You planning on sailing into that bay and then just killing them all?

It seems to be a shallow reef. Could only get small boats close.
Hardmode would be to just kill the men and BLEACH the women

Can I bring my Helot pawns to play music for us while we march?

They seem to be quite skilled with their bows. They're just simple~5ft bows. Can't tell if they have heads attached to their arrows or not. Might just be sharpened wood tips.
Priority no. 1 is armor/shielding to keep these fuckers from skewering you on sight.

>Macedonian Infantry
>In anyway useful
Hang yourself Alexanderboo.

Native women aren't worth bleaching. They're usually hideous looking.

checked

Yeah this is some weird shit. I say bring a squad decked out in arrow-proof suits wielding riot shields and compound crossbows.

Gotta start somewhere. Come back and BLEACH the next generation too and they might be bearable by then.

spartans not macedonians

Bah, we'll go in shirtless and armoured with nothing but torcs and weilding Bronze shortswords.

Attached: 1.png (600x401, 143K)

Not rlly

>Oy vey slingshots and tires are deadly weapons.

Send in two SEAL teams along with 10 US sniper teams to finish these savages off within a week.

british mercenaries
don't let the kike stop your invasion

faggot you have to stay on their level at least

Checked.
Nothing can stop a swarm of pissed off britons

sound badass.

they would all die from disease

in fact to kill them just sneeze on a blanket a few times and drop it on the shore, come back in a month

Homo cum chuggler, the level playing field shit went out the door when these savages murdered the Huwhite unarmed Christian missionary at a distance with arrows.

Time to show them Roman style revenge.

You're going to invade an island with horses?

Not enough blacks to be ancient British

swim, duh.
Ask a stupid question

for maximum butthurt just dress as conquistadors. Send in 20 guys and remind them that they can never come back until they've subdued the whole island. Epic stories will be written.

kek
Have a (you)
It's not black enough to be a modern brit either

Who would win? 20 scouts or the sentinelese? Say they started on each side on the island with no gear

youtube.com/watch?v=TQCgzi4j3eM

With roman style technology.

No chariots? Only a fool goes to war sans chariots.

What would be cool is to have a Draken a viking replica ship, actually sail there, before rowing up that beach.
youtube.com/watch?v=XORSpUUy0lQ

They are my brothers. Touch a HAIR on their head and every women and man in your country becomes sex slaves the other day.

>Judging from the available sources, the Andamanese languages have only two cardinal numbers: one and two and their entire numerical lexicon is one, two, one more, some more, and all.
These niggas literally cannot count to three.

Jow Forums now thinks it's wrong to defend your home from foreign faggots. Kek

They are using binary nigga.

>cavalry
>small dense jungle island
0 knowledge with battle tactics, your cavalry will be sitting duck on that beach unable to attack while being shot at from the jungle

Attached: 1533935957987.jpg (900x900, 77K)

So a century of legionaries, we need to sleep in a fortified camp, it's not so smart to sleep in the middle of the niggerjungle at night. Some scouts to seek out the booby traps and navigate in the jungle aswell as being able to perform skirmishing duties, cavalry is useless but we need missile support and a squad of greek fire flamethrowers incase the niggers run into the woods. Or we might just send 10 kikes and wait a few generations.

>Fee-fi-fo-fum,
>I smell the land of Niggerdom,
>With my spear, or with my bow
>I'll conquer his land in the name of ANGLO

Let's see these nogs stand before the mighty bashing stick of Britain.

Attached: 5500YE~1.png (736x474, 65K)

Why send kikes, there is no civilization to destroy in the first place

Scouts like boy scouts? So a gang of kids up against massively xenophobic and nationalistic based war niggers?

hmmmmm...

Attached: macron and niggers.jpg (838x559, 240K)

Kek. His knowledge of it is French tier.

These are the lads you need

Attached: robbie-mcsweeney-anglic-scouts.jpg (1920x1007, 800K)

>Listen nig-i mean goyim, you beddah let in these ((((((((((((missionaries)))))))) or you'll starve!

a generation later pic related

Attached: Abo intelligence.jpg (1920x1080, 902K)

The reason the island is off limits is because there's dinosaurs in that djungle. Your ancient weaponry might not be enough to deal with them

I'm Macedonian I doubt you're gonna find anyone else.

Bump

>chariots
>jungle

>Roman style revenge

youtu.be/bpZQILhnx_k

That was awesome, thanks for sharing.

you mean sl*avic?

>5 Cretan archers.
I'm a good shot and also a cretin, count me in.

why the meme flag retard
even forgot the memeflag on this one and bumped your own post.