Some grill said to me "i make more than u"

Some grill said to me "i make more than u"

what should my reponse have been

more ____

mistakes? idk. was trying to bang her

Attached: 1920x1080-23149.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kGtIJxAH3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why try to bang someone that shallow?

You say

"What is your point"

if she says that makes her a better person, then stop talking to her.

Male or female, egotistical, shallow, and materialistic people fucking suck.

My GF makes 50% more than me. I don't care, she doesn’t care. I wouldn't be dating her if either of us thought that it made her 'superior', because we're a fucking team

this

So if you do, make sure you blow in her ass or her mouth. You really really don't wanna knock that bitch up and ruin your life

she was playing guys, trying to be funny

she knows i make 300k starting but i couldnt think of anything funny to say

sigh

please in the future provide context to your post

dumbass

Uh, you failed it. Maybe a greentext of what happened would be nice, but you've already failed. She questioned your confidence and masculinity. She challenged you.
>I make more than you
>???
Your response should have been humorous and challenging in return.
>I make more than you
>does that mean bedroom snacks are on you? idk, maybe you should give me a private lecture on gender relations

>>does that mean bedroom snacks are on you? idk, maybe you should give me a private lecture on gender relations

What? This is fucking lame.

If you're going to go down that route, you should have just smiled and said the drinks were on her. The bedroom snack thing is just obscure and creepy.

>Does that mean bedroom snacks are on you
Cringe

mistakes wouldve been good

You don't even realize how well that shit works one on one. Women love this cringe, especially if you're confident enough to pull it off. My god, this board is full of virgins.

"does that mean bedroom snack are on you"
wtf?

I treat those people the same as 5 year olds showing me their doll collection.

No, this is terrible advice.

The fact you'd experienced one situation in which you could use this phrase, let alone several to somehow prove that it works, is slightly unbelievable.

I am female and can honestly say I would walk away feeling embarassed and confused if anybody said something like this to me. Cheekiness is okay to a point, but it has to actually make sense for a start...

you should have just laughed at her like she was a child trying to convince you that 2+2=5

Yeah, I pulled something like this off, but it was in the heat of the moment, really. We already flirted quite a bit, I was sure we were on the same page, and it worked in the context. Now, I don't really know what the situation was for OP. Maybe this
>bedroom snacks
line would have been too much for his situation. Honestly, as a female, would you feel bad if your bf would say something like this to you while clearly being humorous? I don't think so. My main idea is to address the challenge this girl gave him, it's the line that really matters.

No, but that's because he's my boyfriend, not some creepy guy at a party trying to get his dick wet. There's history to our interaction and I'm aware of his cheesy one liners.

If I didn't know you (which is clear from the OP) then it would come across as creepy and weird.

I'm sure the women you hang around with giggle and fall for it. I'm only giving my opinion.

cool

Again, it depends on context and delivery. I mean, some girls are into sexy flirting just like that. And, to be honest, since OP wants to bang the woman, why won't he be upfront about it? I think you, as a woman, would prefer this to pretending to be a "nice guy" while wanting one thing.

>Bedroom snacks
>Sexy flirting
Whew

>bedroom snacks
Holy shit

Attached: 1522267134569.jpg (540x540, 19K)

Just respond with: I am more than you. The time of our fuhrer will come once again. I'll make sure to rape you multiple times with my comrades, days on-end untill there's nothing left of that brain to comprehend what's going on. Then i'll take all your belongings and throw them with you in the oven. I'll watch you burn. Hell i might even try to help ease the pain by pissing on your melting face as you crumble to dust.

As a woman, I can confirm this is the right answer.
Shes gonna be real disappointed when she realizes youre just a normal autist tho

Nevermind that bedroom snacks is just a weird thing to say, I want to know what bedroom snacks actually ARE. Something that doesn't make crumbs? So like a piece of salami? Some sort of cheese? WHAT THE FUCK COULD BEDROOM SNACKS POSSIBLE BE????

Attached: 1391902445669.gif (250x251, 999K)

>fuhrer
>comrades

youtube.com/watch?v=_kGtIJxAH3A

In all seriousness. Comrades was, i think, an used term by every army, not just the commies. Was used by the germans and the dutch ss, that i know of.

Congrats?

*and say it like you don't understand the point she is trying to make and indirectly asking her to develop the point she is trying to make because there is none

Take that word out your mouth, bitch. If I catch fascists or revisionists using that word there's gonna be a new Red Terror.

Attached: stalin.jpg (729x667, 69K)

3 years ago she was unemployed for a long time and I was the only one rolling money in the house.

Now the tables have turned and we could not care less because

>we're a fucking team

This. Wtf is going on. Need context

and you are the king
enjoy your lifetime of celibacy

"Ok. Why would I care about that? Well since we're on the subject, tell me what you do for a living."

You guys have 0 self esteem and confidence.

checked, dont waste your time user Jow Forums is an endless cycle of men having girl problems and roasties/betas telling them how to fix it. Ive said corny shit like that and recieved prime pussy that night, kudos on you for having balls.

Just point out something about the way she looks. You have no no no idea how effective that is.

>being confrontational with a girl you're trying to bang
You have 0 people skills.

Ayy lmao

>the eternal bitch fear of being confrontational

She was an asshole. You brushed it off as inconsequential and continued/steered the conversation elsewhere. I'm not seeing the problem here but by all means, grace us with your immense knowledge of how to handle the situation.

I would say "Hey if i could ride my way to the top, literally, then i would"

or

"with a mouth like that im sure your boss loves you (while smirking)"

Something like that, putting her in her place. Letting her know you see her as a sexual object and not a superior. In other words putting her in her place.

You're just digging yourself in deeper by coming off as an abrasive asshole... By all means talk like a dick but I guarantee people won't respect you and they'll talk shit about you behind your back. There are other ways to talk to people that don't involve being rude.

First off, a girl would never say that to me because I don't frequent circles where I'd run into a women that makes 100k/year, and that being said if I did run into a girl that made more than me she wouldn't be as dumb to brag about it because you don't really talk about money when you actually make money.

>"i make more than u"
More sandwiches?
Clearly you're larping as someone who in real life can form sentences.

>bottom of the barrel misogyny "humor"
Found the 13 year old

So taking your post as a whole, you have no answer on what a better way to deal with that situation would be other than "lol it doesn't happen to me".

So all your self righteous bullshit about how it's not a good way to answer her is all bluster with no evidence to back it up. I'm not even sure why you bothered to respond when you went out of your way to not answer the question and simply bitch that you didn't like it despite having nothing to backup your statement.

"Maybe you can buy me a drink then"