Official Pizza of Jow Forums

Hey guys. I love pizza. But I know how important it is to remain both based and red pilled. So help me out. Which fast food pizza chain is the most based and red pilled?

Attached: Marco's_Pizza.png (257x202, 22K)

Attached: Marcos_Pizzao_4.jpg (720x480, 535K)

Attached: 635858743076777477-marcos-pizza-2.jpg (3200x1680, 931K)

>pizza

Attached: Marcos_Pizza.jpg (960x719, 146K)

>pizza
Yes, pizza

Attached: marcos2.jpg (920x690, 100K)

I know Papa John's is blue pilled as fuck

Attached: marcosp.jpg (1000x562, 159K)

Marco's is overpriced trash, just make your own, it's not hard.

I have never made a pizza cheaper than ordering one.

Shit, Marco's is pretty good. Try their double pepperoni with the cuppy and flat kinds together.

I'd say Papa Jew's is still /ourpizza/ though. Only founder to openly say nigger. We love him even though Schnatter is clearly a Jewish name and he has the curly hair and big schnoz to match.

Most places around me have raised prices while decreasing quality, pizza dough is pretty easy and cheap to make, toppings can be a bit pricey but imo it tastes much better when you make it yourself. But to each their own.

I will say marcos has decent subs, ive had better pizza much cheaper, but like i said above, it may just be my area.

I do like making my own pizza. But sometimes you just want to order a pizza and watch Goblin Slayer with your little sister.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-11-24-13h34m38s909.png (1280x720, 711K)

I like Goat Hill Pizza

Attached: 1478319102717.png (1080x1920, 2.42M)

>my area
Probably. Quality varies from franchise to franchise everywhere. One of my local joints hired a bunch of niggers to make their pizza and now I have to drive to another location where at least the Mexicans are well trained and don't fuck it up.

Marco's is staffed by young, cute white girls here. Probably why it's better.

I've never heard of it. Is it not a fast food pizza chain?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-11-24-13h36m06s931.png (1280x720, 536K)

Same here. Marcos is all white christians here just like Chik-fil-a

Oh the food is fast, don't you worry.

Attached: 1478318795783.png (1080x1920, 2.68M)

is that some sort of cheese pizza dungeon?

Im not sure about elsewhere, but ive noticed an increase in prices and a reduction in quality/size, not just in pizza joints but various food joints. I don't really eat out much so I don't know if its been gradual but it is something that I noticed. I used to like stuffed crust from pizza hut and the one by me was really good, but there is almost no difference now between it and the thin crust. First world problems I guess

shh you'll spoil the fun

Attached: clitlint pizza party.png (584x444, 401K)

Do you think perhaps you have become a pariah due to poor tipping? Depending on the size of your town, your name and face can get around as a shitty customer and bad tipper. And then you will see lousy service every where you go. I reward good service and my generosity pays off.

>Marco's Pizza (Toledo chain)
That is literally the most college-level pizza around and the only reason you've grown is your partnership with Family Video which is a shit video store for poor people who don't have credit cards and can't get Netflix.

Going off to vomit now. Thanks OP fuck you.

okay pal, you might need to take your meds. you sound like a friendless autist

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-11-24-13h47m12s136.png (1280x720, 707K)

Not at all, I tip well, It mostly is probably due to rising costs and trying to turn more profit and my area is fairly affluent so it mostly goes by unnoticed.

Yeah we are very affluent as well. Spending $50 on is really nothing. I was so surpised you mentioned the expense. Spending money helps the economy. And the poors that toil away in the various shops in our area depend on our disposable income.

Is this code?

literally did this today. pretty comfy

I worked for the big three as a driver, with Dominos being the worst as a worker given the obnoxious 10am to 1am hours of operation plus being open on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.

Dominos Drivers are expected to answer phones and work counter taking orders, prepare the orders and clean the store which involves sweeping up a one inch layer of toppings and cornmeal covering the entire floor along with washing a metric fuckton of dishes.

If I were to become a driver again it would be for Grubhub or similiar app-based company.
When it comes to pizza I actually prefer pic related Freschetta. Lil Ceasers $5 "Hot N Now" Large is also acceptable especially in winter.

Attached: 71SLOsCpsIL._SL1000_[1].jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

It's not really the money, it just seems like quality has gone down while price goes up. I'm fine paying more if the product is worth it. They have started culturally enriching where I live and I imagine that has something to do with it.

Interesting, thank you for your insight.

I hope that is all you did, Poo.

fast food? fasting is where you don't eat
food. shouldn't it be called quick food?

Attached: phase 2.jpg (4296x2920, 829K)

>that pick
Raced, and hate pilled

Anus Pizza. Jesus Christ.

Comet Ping Pong

Buddy you have some deep psychological issues if you see an anus when you look at the Marcos logo. You need to get right with Jesus.

>chain
>implying mass produced food is good
patronize your local independent

I agree. I just hope that they aren't a bunch of blue pulled SJW NPCs

John Schnatter is a evangelical Christian

>evangelical Christian
literally a Shabbos goy

I've worked for all 3 as well as Jimmy Johns. I'm in college. I work part time for Grubhub now. It's alright. You pick whenever you want to work and you make about 20 an hour. it's all 1099 and you don't get hourly. So after fuel it's about 15 an hour during rush shifts with a 12 dollar an hour guaranteed base pay. It's not bad, but you drive a fucking lot. They pay weekly. I usually work 2 days a week for some extra spending money.

Too add to that they pay me 3 dollars per delivery, and 35 cents a mile (straight distance on GPS). Because delivery fees are so high you're rarely tipped well. Most tips are 2-4 dollars. I'd say 8-10 dollars per delivery is average pay with everything included.

You probably make more in the long run working part time for a pizza or sandwich chain with hourly but it's nice not to have to answer to anyone.

I used to work for Marco's. It was mostly staffed by dipshit rich high schoolers, and it wasn't all that good, really.

going to any fast food pizza franchise is blue pilled. supportting your local pizza place is the only based option.

shut your mouth, Marcos is delicious, based, and red pilled

>Little Marco's
Nah

I guess I will just order some Pizza Hut like a good goy.

Attached: switch-color-2.jpg (1200x1604, 374K)

Bump

When logos for any pizza-related business are posted on Jow Forums, I think pizzagate.

Attached: piehole.png (409x515, 424K)

looks yummy. Any pics of their pie?

Shit taste, jet's is the white mans pizza.

>0/10 reply
Just like your pizza, your city, and Jamie Farr.

What is your net worth? Do you even have $1 million? Who are you, pleb?