Cynicism/Nihilism preventing me from making money

Goys, I make low 100k yearly, but could max out at almost 400k if I was efficient for more than 5-8 days a month. I just don't care. The world sucks, the more you make the more they take. My wife doesn't care about luxury, extravagance, or philanthropy. My kids just want video games.

Give me some ideas to help motivate myself... every day I feel less motivated and hate working.

Attached: murica.png (550x308, 413K)

>Question one
Who controls the world?

Omg, i missed your blog posts so much!!!

Unfortuantely. the devil and both his unwitting and willing followers. Unironically

>Question two
How do they control the world?

Social and political strongholds. Large, organized structures which hold unfathomable leverage and wield it constantly.

It doesn't sound like you need to make anymore money unless you're worried about your kids' going to college or creating an early retirement fund.

Assuming colleges reverse their marxist trajectory within 10-15 years time and my kids don't earn scholarships, State colleges are cheap enough to afford at that point in time. Big whoop

Early retirement fund is interesting, but not enough to remove the malaise for more than 2 or 3 days. Maybe if I was single that would be more appealing rofl

Then just... enjoy being with your family?

Attached: shrugs in yiddish.gif (240x172, 1.16M)

>max out at almost 400k
How?

Do it so you can more efficiently be cynical and nihilistic. Like burning a pile of money in front of a bunch of people who need it.

You can yell IM A NIHILIST I BELIEVE IN NUTTZING, while it burns.

>Question three
And how do they control said strongholds?

Help people in need to create a potential hopeful future. What skills should i learn to enter your field?

>Give me some ideas to help motivate myself...

I feel you man, I've developped kind of the same state of mind over the years. It's harsh to live with it but still manageable.

You say you're nihilist. If so, you more than likely have no attachement to morality as anything else than a social construct. Then, the fact that you have no particular ambition or urge to succeed in life shouldn't be such a burden to you : after all, everything over survival needs is just a construct of the mind.

So... why not just embrace it ? Even if I won the lottery, I know I wouldn't use anything more than ensure me a confort and effortless life. So, I work hard to obtain just that : a confy place to grow old and die, hopefully with my relatives, with a decent level of confort.

To me, all the yolo bullshit medias is throwing you in the face - go there ! try this ! taste that ! - is just consumerism making use of the common fear people have of their own death. I get it, but still get a better deal living with it, than follow the "mainstream" way.

How would you make 400k if you just 'worked harder'?

Anyhoo, I was going to make a thread about apathy on Jow Forums but we might as well discuss it here. Does anyone else think the overall mentality of this place has changed to become far more pessimistic? Less anger and action and more nihilism, accelerationism, apathy, etc?

Keep pumping kids in to your wife.

This is solid but, though I loathe the mindset, I also appreciate it as part of myself, but don't wish it upon my kids. Leaning into it at this point will impress it upon them undoubtedly and I'm not sure yet it's a good thing. Morality is real and everyone is guided by some, even sociopaths are guided by a morality they've created - though it be objectively inane. Ironically, I feel both my morality and my nihilistic tendencies stem from extensive study of Christianity.

That's what I'm thinking but now she's over 30 so there's the whole risk fear.

I've thought about finding a younger mate for another couple of kids but don't like the statistics on children of divorcees. Phyisical, emotional health is compromised, etc. I also care about the wife so there's that.

I know mane. Just pulled 300k this mornin and i want to end it all.

Attached: pepe.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I do sales for a big vacation/travel firm. It's all over the phone, existing customers. Like all sales jobs the necessary skills are just leadership skills applied on a smaller scale. Confidence is the most important one; or at least lack of fear. 2nd to that is being able to communicate well; not just speaking but also listening. A final "skill" is enough integrity to never get fired. May seem rudimentary, but in sales that's a skill because it's as rare as the others.

rofl sounds like the stages of grief
the world is burning, friend. and where it will end no one really knows. but cultural degradation is accelerating at a scary pace

I'm sure every generation has said something similar but our inter-connectedness has accelerated and enhanced the phenomena

It's sad

>Spiritual they
Thoughts, ideas, suggestions, compulsion on the spiritually susceptible

>Human they
government compulsion, monetary extortion, culturally influenced moral corrosion. Here's where I'll differ with the ((())) theorists. the category isn't bound by race.

If thats the case then your purpose is obvious
find a way to use your funds, connections and intelligence to destroy them
everything that exists in this world belongs to a concrete reality
it doesnt matter if your a president
or a banker
or the devil incarnate himself
anyone can be killed
anyone can be stopped
anything can change

and becuase of this you have a responsiblity to change it
if the world is shit
its because you chose for it to be shit
if the devil rules the world
it is because you let him
>pic an example of someone who could be killed

Attached: 1_AIlC3fHPuc-kkHcbItWLjg.jpg (1498x986, 319K)

Thank you

also, interesting choice?

Say I had an extra $5000 USD for a project - kind of an experiment of this line of thinking. Must be legal

Ideas?

What do the powers that be not want?

*what dont they want to happen

See working from the other side. If you end up 80, take the money you need to retire early. So just push the money up, something for the kids when they study, the rest comes into some indexfunds, wide spread.
Then leave job with 55 and don't know, start writing old school crime novels or something.

make 400k a year to save for your cabin innawoods and build a traditional family there and fuck society bro

Now that I like

Attached: dsfsa.png (500x375, 420K)

Yeah like, seriously? Why do you even need 400k? Sounds like you may have a slight addiction to money, but you're so warped by your work environment that you somehow think making more money is a moral imperative??

Hint: it isn't. Money is very, very bad for you. You already make plenty. Just save and enjoy your life. Do some things that you've always wanted to... take up that hobby or go on that big vacation. EVERYTHING else in life is more important than money.

When you are lying on your death bed, I promise you... You will not be thinking, "If only I'd worked harder and made more money!!"

I mean, it's gotta be about dissemination of knowledge that counteracts their goals. Assassinating people is not only morally wrong in 99% of all scenarios but can be counter productive if not just pointless when successors hold the same persuasions.

So what would need to happen in order for thier means of dissemination to be destroyed?

And how would one go about telling mass amounts of others about thier goals?

You seem to be having fun role playing on Jow Forums so just keep doing that, or kill yourself

Alight, I'll give you one.

Make a bunch of money so you can retire early and then just enrage people on Twitter or its replacement. Currently, leftists just go after people's jobs, that's what they do. If you have "fuck you" money, you can say FUCK YOU to a lot of people.

Even if I proved to you I wasn't RP I am not sure you'd have any advice.

Do you mean accumulate enough money in order to not have to work? Or leverage my capital to wield extraordinary power, e.g. multiple accounts, bots, doxing, etc?

'Cause my brother is 30, lives with our mom and already does the former 18/7 with no income.

Have you tried drugs? Heroin was the best decade of my life, only the last year of it sucked.

This is something that I care about, but I haven't been able to yet come to terms with. Identifying and moving into the place where I could at minimum counteract the influence in question is attractive and motivating. The only thing I have thought of is becoming a Pastor after a few years of increasing self-discipline and ideally an investment account that could provide self-sustainability to buck the prosperity controversies that cripple so many otherwise influential spiritual leaders.

As far as destroying their means of dissemination, I don't know if that's even possible.

Their means of dissemination are administered via electronic waves displayed on telovision and computer screens no?
Whats stopping you from gaining control of said displays?

Let's be real, that's untenable. More likely, if I saved up enough money, starting or funding an organization that researched, then propogated values counter to the things we're opposing.

If you have guidance I'm all ears.

We live in a capitalist (albeit crony capitalist coperatist) world
those who controll the world do so, as you said, via the infilatrions of oranizations and instituions both public and private and it is through their controll of the media that they primarely control the public
the media
which is made up of corperations
controlled by shareholders
whose shares can be bought for currency

you'll probably have to find a way to make more
but 300,000 dollars a year would be a start

Attached: they_live_1988-11.jpg (563x235, 20K)