Sexual Inexperience

I am currently dating a 21 yo girl. I am 18 myself.
The thing is she have made out with at least 21 guys and had sex with another 7.
I myself was a virgin when we started dating... How can I deal with my insecurities regarding my sexual inexperience?

Attached: venus.jpg (2435x1560, 1.34M)

Date more girls.

That'd be the logic... the thing is I really love her, and if I leave... she might not be there when I get back.

But you've fucked her right? Be happy that you're getting sexual experience with her. There's people twice your age who've never touched a girl. Besides, she's three years older so she's had more time to accumulate partners.

If you really did love her, you'd be able to look past this.

> if I leave... she might not be there when I get back.
Of course she won't, no self-respecting woman would be

I do love her, that's why I ain't leaving. Just looking for advice on how to deal with the constant "you're not good enough" thoughts in my head.

Well, I am from Brazil... people my age have had around 7 partners average (considering my region)

Practice with a prostitute.

So you're the one that's behind and, possibly she is too. What's the problem then?

Isn't fucking a prostitute cheating? I am no such man.

She's behind, but still ahead of me. I want to be the best she's ever had. I'm trying my best, but I think I will never truly know.

Then what do you want? Gain sex experience by magic? By praying to some sky daddy? Thats the only private solution, that or imagining you're with a whore while you're fucking her. Dont get your feelings show, it's worked for me.

I don't understand your logic. You wouldn't know even if she'd had fewer partners. And if she'd had none and you were her first, she'd probably be wondering what else is out there which would equally bother you.

Guess I should take your approach.
The end justifies the means.

You're right.

So basically there's no way she can win. This is on you to sort out your insecurities.

That's why I'm here.... For advice on how to sort them the fuck out.

If people here knew how to magically erase this problem, we wouldn't have this thread every day.

Well, my bad. It's the first time I actually got on Jow Forums.

Have you talked to her about her wants in the sack? Have you worked towards becoming a better boyfriend and partner?

If you stay with her without cheating, you're going to have to accept that you'll always be behind in quantity and that that's really not that big of a deal. If she's staying with you, she chose you too. She's obviously a desirable girl on some level, and yet she's with you. See her experience as an asset and something that comments on you positively, not negatively.

I was a 26yo virgin and my first fuck was with an 18yo with a body count in the 20s. It was awful because I was done in about a minute. She thought my insecurities were cute even while they tortured me before, during, and after having sex with her.

If she knows and still doesn't care just show some determination and get better. A little humility isn't gonna kill you.

>but how do I get better
I started asking her what she liked and didn't like. She was open about it and I adapted to try and match what she wanted. Once I got more comfortable with the basics, the same choking, spanking, and 4 or so positions she liked were getting bland I started getting creative.

>figure out your partner
>don't be afraid to experiment
>discover what you like
>incorporate both based on the situation
Once we both got comfortable and understood the others needs we could play each other like a fucking fiddle to get laid.