Is drug use really a big deal if you only use 1-2x a month...

Is drug use really a big deal if you only use 1-2x a month? My DoC's are amphetamines and mushrooms (not taking in combination). I don't drink or smoke weed because I don't really like them and opiates make me feel ill.

Attached: 1521579025088.jpg (500x607, 76K)

Ask the cops. They’ll tell ya.

I've never had a problem with the police. I'm pretty invisible in society and don't do the kind of obnoxious nigger/wigger shit that leads to an arrest.

Drug use isn't bad if you aren't a retard who overdoses or uses them often enough to develope a physical dependency. You need to read up on every drug you want to take and use them in between appropriate time intervals and dosages. Personally I'm not an amphetamine guy, but I know that you can develope a craving/dependancy if you don't watch out. Psychedelics like mushrooms on the other hand are very safe drugs and it's not really possible to develope a physical addiction. Stay safe, OP.

Ah. So you mean “is it a big deal to me if nothing ever goes wrong?”

If, so the question wasn’t worth asking. If nothing ever goes wrong, then it’s not a big deal.

But you’re here asking anyway. Why are you asking? What is it that you’ve already thought of that makes you question your choices?

I don't want to fuck my brain up somehow. I'm not a very smart guy as is. I'm not looking to become a Mensa member or fuck a lot of chicks or anything, but I would like to preserve or preferably enhance what intelligence I have.

Should i do heroin?

Yes.

My admittedly anecdotal experi nice as a defense lawyer and while growing indicates a high correlation of increased stupidity with drug use.

This doesn’t dispose of your question as I can’t show causation, but I wouldn’t take chances.

Keep rolling the dice. Surely they will favor you without interruption forever.

Keep in mind. Happen stance happens and the cops sometimes stumble into otherwise low key activity like you say yours is.

Roll the dice, user.

How do i find good quality heroin? I know one person who smokes cannabis but literally no other druggies.

Heroin is an opioid. It's also super addictive. I was on hospital stuff like it. I kept asking the nurses to give me more. They said they couldn't because I could OD. It felt like I was on a cloud when I was on it, but I couldn't think much. I tried reading something, and the letters floated around on the page. It got to the point where I couldn't sleep without it. They cut me off around that time.

I'd say cut out the amphetamines because they are really bad for you

Drugs are bad for you. You don't need anything but your sober mind

You should drop acid

Not really, you'll be okay. Too much amphetamines can be real bad for your heart though.

No, it's fine if you are responsible. Alcohol is worse for you than a lot of drugs but nobody seems to care. Which amphetamines though? Meth is neurotoxic afaik but others like dexedrine aren't, although at fun amounts the story may be different. Shrooms are fine though, I don't think you can really abuse them because once you do your trips will become unbearable. Also what do you mean by big deal?

tell me of all the brilliant straight edge people you defended for robbing convenience stores and stealing dogs for rewards money over the years

>implying that private defense counsel gets hired by ghetto-tier guys who can’t bail out of jail

It turns out that people like OP, who might be relatively decent and orderly in most respects get caught regularly.

Who do you think pays my salary? Some guy with no job in the county jail?

But that’s okay, I get paid handsomely on the regular to provide sound advice that is routinely ignored. In fact, I would do better if you all ignored it more. Please carry on.

Do you actually do many drug cases though?

Looking at court it's traffic accidents and following tests that result in trouble, white collar people doing drugs on a weekend is not a major issue nor concern.

Depends on area though, I'm in NYC and cops will ignore suits smoking joints in lower manhattan but bust up a bar in the Bronx for the same thing.

Drugs are about 50%, DUI about 30%, property crimes and violent crimes are the rest.

Use drugs your body can metabolize, they are 99% safe (drugs that mimic molecules your own body already produces, like thc)

>Who do you think pays my salary? Some guy with no job in the county jail?
so people who are smart enough to earn a lot of money and pay you handsomely are the ones that do all the drugs then? Because I thought you said only retards who like to roll the dice do

>property crimes and violent crimes are the rest.
aren't poor people the ones that do this shit the most? How would they pay you if it's true? If not then whatever.

>Drugs are about 50%
I know that you are an expert in law, but you should actually read the literature before passing judgement which you clearly haven't done.

I think so, wouldn't associate with drug addicts like you. You're permanently damaging your body and rationalizing it which is your own choice.

alcohol is fine though right?

not unless you're getting tested for a job or a something you care about being "clean" for...or its taking too much time/money away from other more important things that you love (like family/friends) -- 20 year pot lover/advocate who hasn't smoked in months

You should probably do drugs all the time.

One time I was so gay that I had sex with a woman.

wow, you must have been pretty gay

Not gay enough to fuck you.

whew, thank goodness

fuuuug

Worked for William S. Burroughs.