Should we be genetically engineering superior Humans?

> Average IQ of 200
> stronger and faster on average than most Whites.
>Lifespans twice as long as most Humans.
>6'6 average for males.
I always envisioned the final battle being between genetically-enhanced Aryans and cyborg mutts and jews. Creating superior Humans maybe stupid, but it's better than the world being flooded with Niggers.

Attached: incel-transhuman meme.png (2352x916, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>6'6 average for males.
I'm unironically convinced that a manlet future is the way to go. Manlets provide the same output with less input (food, water).

Can you imagine how fast such a program would get 'shut down'?
It would have to be a secretive military project cultivated deep underground or in Antarctica

Of course we should be, there's no downsides.

The Chinese are already trying to engineer higher intelligence and are currently trying to isolate the genes responsible for high IQ.

No
What's to stop a company from claiming they own the IPs, monies, companies, or property of a genetically modified human? If someone with an average IQ gets an implant or some procedure done and then makes money or some device why wouldn't the company responsible claim at least partial ownership?
Yall want some cyberpunk hell on earth with this shit.

Or just do it in China where they don’t care about Western ethics.

Until you have to pick something from the top shelf and there is no stool in sight

It’s definitely one of the concerns, or should be a concern. People just need to look at how Monsanto operates for a current real world example of how it could operate.

>Should we be genetically engineering superior Humans?
You can do that right now via sperm donation eugenics, also called Eutelegenesis.
My aim is to create super humans myself when I eventually have children. So what if they don't share 50% of my dna. Maybe they will do something great. Maybe they will save civilization? Maybe they will do what I could never do, nor could my progeny do.

>6'6 average for males.
fyi, size is not an advantage. 5'5" to 6' is ideal for humans.

Have fun raising your wife's son

unironically we already are.

smart people bang other smart people. athletes bang other superior athletes.

the top 1% of performance and intelligence mates with it's peers.

Not exactly but good theory

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_arnolds-son.jpg (630x445, 81K)

Gene editing is transhumanism

Shoot every transhumanist on sight

Having a race of genetically-enhanced superhumans is better than the world being flooded with Niggers, Gael. When you've taken the black pill, you can only really choose the lesser of two evils.

Yes but it should be privatized and only participates that have given their consent should be involved, not pushed by the government since they'll only be interested in making loyal slaves drones that rely on the system to reproduce since they'll have no ability for sexual intercourse like what the Chinese Oligarchs are researching now so their citizens don't through them out of their organic air filled domes in another Communist revolution to escape the smog pollution.

Attached: Genetically engineered cat girls vs a shitty drug war.jpg (782x960, 71K)

what if the mexican maid was like really fucking jacked? check mate

She's probably got huge arms from scrubbing and big ol thighs from squattin

/thread

government agencies are already working on this, read some of the GATE threads, they are attempting make nephilim giants

I never read stuff like that in those...do you know which one, per chance? I’m pretty curious desu

Relevant:
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/

Attached: 1519462627866.png (1200x758, 678K)

Attached: deathismvirginchad.png (1700x850, 353K)

t. cuck with shit genes who is scared of feeling inferior to genetically engineered Übermenschen

Attached: chinesegeneediting.jpg (668x1067, 130K)

>tfw when Asian people are gonna become the new White people
TAKE THAT KIKES. WE ARE ETERNAL

I’m pretty sure ideal height is 5’10-6’2”

Have you ever bought something made in China? I mean come on there not exactly known for quality engineering