Fuckit

Anons, I'm out. Short and sweet; Any ideas how to go about it? No blaze of glory, no "go all in first", just practical advise with minimum impact on other people. In the words of Pat Benatar "Hit me with your best shot"

Attached: Done.png (267x189, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
reddit.com/user/versattes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well i mean you don't have to traumatize random people by jumping in front of a train, but you can't minimize the damage you do to your family and friends.

Exactly my point. Even though the deed itself is of a coward and will only bring pain to others, one might as well do what can be done to lessen the impact on the random people which might get involved.

Do it in the woods, call the police and alert them of your location so they can collect you before your family is involved
But once you make that call there's no going back or you're going to have a history of institutionalization branded on you forever

But don't do it man

Sure, location location location. But with no access to firearms or drugs strong enough to surely do the job, I would need something else. I know that is the official response: Don't do it, so much to live for. But at some point (where I am at now) enough is enough and I really do feel that not only I, but the world will be better off. I know friends and family will have a hard time, but at least they'll be able to move on at some point, as of now it seems like I am holding back not only myself but anyone close to me. Like a black hole sucking the life out of anybody dumbd enough to come close. It is decided I just need to know that at least I did it in the best way possible, then I might have just a moment of joy right before the enternal nothingness sets in.

I'm just curious why you don't have access to firearms

I don't live in "The greatest god damn country in the world" so we sort of have laws that makes sense, like: don't put pistols in the hands of anybody willing to carry one".

The world will be indifferent, you're not as important as you think.

>friends and family will have a hard time, but at least they'll be able to move on at some point
it doesn't work like that

he is to the people who love and care about him

go live in the wild for like a week or so.
people will think you ran away or got kidnapped.
Jump in a river or sleep on a highway or something and bam. Some might even think its murder.

>ez way out.

The world? The world doesn't give a shit about any if us. Not in a "buhuu the world doesn't love me" but in a "the human race is not even close to being important"-kinda way. But that does not mean that jumping infront of a train doesn't ruin at least a day for the dude driving, or being found bloated after six days in the river might not be the best for the kids doing the finding.

Dont do it user. There's more in life than you know and the number of possibilities is giant.

Go out. Look at the nature, look at life... this world is fantastic. There's so many things and so many alternatives... Even if you've lost everything, you still have alternatives... you will be like a free bird looking for a spring :)

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

If you kill yourself the only thing you will face is eternal suffering in hell. Dont put yourself in this position user.

God wants you to be with Him. You can but you need to face the cross as He did and do His Will. He loves you more tha you know and dont want you to be suffering for eternity..

I'll pray for you user.

only thing i can think of, if not drugs or a gun, would be a rope. take that forest idea, combine it with a decent noose, bada bing bada boom, you did the thing.

The world is beautiful, people will miss you, god (you even brought that old con-artist into it) loves you. What. Fucking. Ever. If you know (and I do, besides the god thing) these things, and STILL feel miserable, if you look at the birds and feel even worse for not enjoying the wonders of the world, is it not time to say: "Tried it, didn't like it"? I sure ass hell came to that conclusion a long time ago, keept trying to find meaning, and still found myself sitting with these thoughts all over. . .

Don't do it you have so much to live for somebody's life is better because you are alive I don't know you but I love you there are better ways to solve your problem just get counselling it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem

You should go to a psychologist. Maybe this feeling is the result of an hormonal dysfunction.

You also should try pray to God and ask Him for help. Talk to Him.

What you're suffering is nothing compared to hell...

Is it though? Is life so much better with me in it? I know that is what you're supposed to say in these situations, but is that not just like telling your children that their drawings a "works of art"? Could we not agree that some children draws shitty drawings, and some people leads shitty lives, with shitty consequences for themselves and the people around them?

If you want to speak with someone, just send a message to reddit.com/user/versattes and we will talk.

Kill your persona and make a new one.

Instead of hurting myself I became someone else. Things are much worse than before because I'm still in here hurting but no one else can see that.

Make sure your relationship's properly severed to the point your former friends and family will sigh 'good riddance' when you're gone. Jump off bridge, train, building or anything for quick death. Preferably places where it is common for people to commit suicide since random people will somewhat expect it and thus reducing impact on them. All the best.

Only faggots and weebs kill themselves. Don't be a faggot weeb.

Or people just done?

Don't do it. I don't know your reasons or what you've been through but it gets better. It takes time before things improve an there is plenty of it so just be patient. Most of the time changes are up to you. Write a letter, talk to someone close or a complete stranger. Just let it out. I hope you get better.

Smoke lots of pot

Where do you live? There are likely some plants around you toxic enough to kill.

Not really, guess thats one of the downsides of living in a decent society, not enough options to an hero . . .

/thread

stop larping online about wanting to kill yourself. contact your PCP, get a referral to a therapist in your network. go from there.

saged your cry for help thread

>It gets better
Am I the only one truly pissed at these words? You dont know shit, shut the fuck up. It makes me want to end myself more because of true insensitive dumbasses like you.

Native plants grow all over the place. They don't go by country.

>i'm the only person who's ever been depressed, and no ever's been more depressed than me, and no one could possibly understand what this is like
shut the fuck up. your pity party is lame as fuck dude.