5'6"

>5'6"
>Want to die because of it

You have no idea. Unless you're around this hight or shorter as a man you have NO idea how socially crippling it is.

Attached: 1523049409447.png (560x530, 176K)

>hurr muh height durr
>245 replies omitted

You came for advice right? What do you want

how old are u? Might still be time

i'm 5'6 and there's a lot of tall people more socially crippled than me

Im 6'7 and its kinda nice

Im 5'7
Life isnt hard.
Many girls are still shorter than me. Im super friendly. Yeah i dont stick out in a crowd but its not the end of the world. Stop worrying about your height.
Get a decent job, get a car, wear ok clothes and let life kill you slowly like the rest of us.

Fuck off. If you're not 5'7" or lower you have no right to say we're just complaining

Can I change it? HGH? I'm 100% ready to get that thing where they break your bones in Russia to get taller, but I'd like it to be a last resort.

I'm literally planning my trip to spend thousands of dollars to be in severe agony for a year to get 4 inches taller, and I will never be able to run again. That is how fucking crippling it is to be short. If you have a friend under 5'7" I would bet every penny I've have that they've attempted or at least seriously considered suicide.

....so what do you need help with? what advice is needed?

im 6 foot. i never leave the house, and i hate myself. i dont really have sex, or talk to people outside my group of weebs. obvious reasons. i know a dude whos 5'4. he's fucking jacked and confident, and can fuck literally any girl. never seen him fail to get someone he wants. moral of the story, your attitude holds you back more than your actual height

I'm 5'6" and have no problem getting girls. It's really easy at this height. It's perfect for having a good body and good looks.

Go out there and slay pussy. That will make you feel better.

>5'6' is roughly 1.70 m

The fuck. That's taller than me and I never had any problems because of it that shitty I want to kms. You're just looking for an excuse and I'm pretty sure your height ain't the main source of your problems.

I don't know where you live
Where I live most of the girls I feel attracted to are around 170 cm, which sucks because I myself am around 175-177, don't know exactly, and I am not taller than many girls with shoes on
Not that it bothers, but if I were like 3 inches shorter I think many would dismiss me and never state the reason
Maybe many dismiss me even for my height, who knows

Dude, you'd be a cripple at 6'2". I've seen plenty of short motherfuckers do better than me at chasing women.

Get the fuck out of here.

Stop lying. Nobody is dismissing you for your height, but because you are a desperate whiner. I'm around 170 and have dated and fucked girls the same height or taller easily.

Lemme guess. Short to you like like, what, 5'11"? 5'10" maybe?

6'2"

>I'm around 170 and have dated and fucked girls the same height or taller easily.
So what you just approach taller girls like its nothing? Even if they are like 180 cm
2bh yes I feel intimidated by them, almost like they would not view me as a dating option
Maybe its a fence in my head though, would like to know

One of my best friends is a cop and is 5'5". We were in the army together and he banged every chick he could. Still does it as a cop. Got in trouble for banging his partner's wife.

Everytime these kind of threads pop up, the successful short alpha male pops out too... Every time. I wonder how one can work in police and yet still have energy to convince other wives to fuck... He probably an extravert or something.

I don't understand the question. Is there some rule that if a girl is taller than me I have to act differently with her?

And every time the bitter virgin lanklet comes out and whines that stories or short guys who bang lots of hot girls can't be true.

>if a girl is taller than me I have to act differently with her?
For me yes
I will not be as brave to touch her or move in for the kiss, just because she is taller, I guess

That's your problem then. Sort it out.

Nope. He’s pretty quiet around other men. Never had a hard time attracting women though.

We were admin sergeants in the army. Doing army postal work and shit like that.

Never ducking heard him whine about being short.
His first wife was about 4” taller than him. Current wife is about 2” taller

He's stil banging girls despite being married?

Yeah, he’s pretty Chad about it after a few years of marriage. I expect he’ll be divorced again after he gets a few kids on the new wife.

Stop making excuses, nobody cares, and nobody will ever care.

T. 6 foot "be yourself" chad

>be friends with 5'6" people
>be friends with guys who date taller women
You guys need to log the fuck off and go the fuck outside
Stop living in these imaginary worlds. It's destroying you, not us.

My best mate is 5'5 maybe 5'6 at a push (his mum smoked while she was pregnant) and he fucked tons while we were in a band. I'm 6'3 and doubt I'd even rival him on a bad day. Its all about how big your balls are, man. Go approach girls who are so hot your mates won't.

kek

For fucks sake, can we please stop it with the height threads. This needs to be bannable. They're here everyday and it's obviously a troll or a group of trolls pretending to be insecure height people to troll shorter people watching into feeling insecure. The threads pop up too routinely with a well established pattern for it to be coincidence.

And for anybody reading this who is actually falling for this, fuck no, your height doesn't matter. You're fine.

How to get a tall gf, bros?

Manlet detected.

girls that area taller than me make my wee wee hard

just do what everyone else did: grow

Holy fuck the delusions from you faggots worried about your height is hilarious lmao

I'm 170 and I've lost count of the amount of girls I've slept with. Half of the time they're taller

The height meme is something perpetuated by taller guys. when in reality it's the guys who do this that never get laid.

>Half of the time they're taller
well duh, you're short as fuck

If it's a meme I've fell for it hard

The word "no" takes less rffot to type.

Its 167cm dont kid yourself lmao.

To short people, are you intimidated by the height of normal people? Im 511 and anyone over like 64 i feel worried about being around

I’m 5’7” and I’ve dated girls who were 5’8” and my current is 5’6”. Thing is even if I was 6’ I’d still go for girls between 5’4-5’8. I don’t like fat chicks but I don’t like weirdly lanky chick either. Just be confident and have a personality. If you make yourself out to be worth getting with girls will notice. Also idk what you downstairs situation is but I’m a little above average so it just looks bigger on me which is one up side to being short. If I could be taller honestly I’d say 5’10 would be my desired height. But hey live with what you got

6'5 reporting in. ive been dressing in the same clothes for 2 years and i cant talk to people i dont know without being autistic and stuttering. height is a fucking meme

And everyone whos 5'10 wants to be 6'1. Its a never ending cycle.

Get swole

It's your own insecurities that are creating the problem. 28 and 5'5''. I've been mocked at work for my height and I joke about it myself to the point no one can really use it as an insult.

Then un-fall and go out there and fuck girls.

Height is a meme. I have a friend who's like 5'3 he gets with tiny girls at the club fairly often.
Another friend who's 5'6 gave a girl anal on her birthday he's the aggressive manlet type and gets tons of pussy.
Meanwhile I'm 6'0 and fit and don't get any attention

Ok OP, considering this is not bait :

Im 168cm, Im 32yo. Of course I always wanted to be taller, but to be honest, I didnt have a lot of trouble for having girls and girlfriends in my life. Yes, I admit being taller might be easier, but you really have to be happy for what you are. Leave the disguises for the girls (high heels, fake hair, boob fills, make up and so on).

When I was 20 I dated a 175cm girl for 1 year. Now Im single and starting to use Tinder again, guess what? This past saturday I was with a girl my height, and it was really fine.

In fact, most of the girls will tell you they like personality (of course your physical appearance too) and being with a confident guy.

So remember this. The way you are looking yourself in the mirror is the way they will look you in the street. Chin up, straight back and happy face.

P.S. Using a raised insole helps. Specially for first dates and when first meeting a girl. They are cheap and you can use them for almost every kind of shoe. Trust me, you are totally fine.

Attached: itfll.jpg (998x1204, 407K)

Dance monkey dance

Every short person I've met in my life has always been confident and the center of attention. I don't get this meme.

if its comforts you
im 6'2, get women attention and im still 25 kissless virgin

height doesnt mean jack when you are fucking loser and women can smell your insecurity from miles away