Tekashi69 is the ultimate media personafication of the Nietzschean Ubermensch, hence his popularity with suburban...

Tekashi69 is the ultimate media personafication of the Nietzschean Ubermensch, hence his popularity with suburban, middle class "basedboys". Frustrated with their bland , violenceles , conformist and ultimately purposeless life. Tekashi69 provides a way for the suburban youth to connect back with there primal lives. Tekashi69 is the ultimate rebellion against modernity and would make Evola proud. His violent primal lyrics and his non conformist lifestyle provide a perfect way for these middle class youths to vicariously live out their primal fantasies. The Ellite have put this stunning Ubermensch into jail out of the fear that he might undomesticate the suburban youth. Tekashi69 is literally the most important key in the future survival of the white race and is a more important figure in the destiny of the ayran race than Adolf Hitler.

Attached: 1543103643187 (1).jpg (650x360, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWq5_AYULAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DICKY STIFFY UH
BET SHE GIVE SOME LICKY UH

he is barely 5 feet tall, says nigger more than Jow Forums and niggers combined, and is a fucking mexican. just kill yourself. he's going to get raped so hard in jail they will use you asshole juice to keep his hair dyed

You say ubermensch, i say untermensch.
Primal can't be evolved. He is evolved because he got promoted to be evolved, they created what they wanted. There's no such thing as famous outcast.

Attached: 46510695_317820558820477_7768057621696741376_n.jpg (720x1044, 49K)

I thought he was a rapper. Was he better than Dr Seuss?

>Übermensch
>singing
user, please

Prison iffy uh
soap getting slippy uh
cellmate got a stiffy uh
asshole feeling iffy uh

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-1433352.png (1440x1782, 1.54M)

Fuck off pedo 69

That 69 tattooed everywhere is gonna serve him well in prison.

>asshole
way to be unsubtle
use pooper instead

Tekashi is a faggot who literally could not stop himself from doing entirely pointless niggershit after literally buying his way out of a CP charge. Fuck him.

Hahaha trying to make these trash rappers seem like they have a reason to live....grow out of nigger culture you little low iq savages...

Attached: 5E456629-482E-48B6-96A2-73C8FC2662FE.jpg (579x709, 68K)

>imagine not lifting in the year of our lord and savior

makes me wonder have the kikes rightfully claimed their throne when they can so easily confuse and subvert all those low IQ goyim?
perhaps they dont deserve to be saved

Based, he also likes Trump. Check out the fat Joe interview as he gets triggered by it.

Free this man

>No muscle tone
>Gay multicolored hair
>Scribbles on his face
>Short
>Would lose almost instantly in a fight with anyone over the age of 12

If he is the Ubermensch humanity is fucked

based
I grew up on classic ass rap - wu tang, nwa, too short, public enemy, cypress hill, etc. etc. - and now I can’t even stand that shit despite it being part of my youth and nostalgia. Enough nigger shit. Go to /b/ or /mu/ with this trash faggot OP.

I literally had no idea this person existed until I saw his face in 30 year old boomer YouTube vids about 3 weeks ago.

You can't stand old school rap anymore? Damn how old are you, I'm almost 30 and still listen to too short, Kool Keith and atcq daily almost.

6ix9ine also reminds me of onyx.

Fuck off

I can tolerate it fine enough, I’m just done with it. Metal too, frankly. I’m 40, so yeah that’s probably why. You’ve got a ways to go to catch up.

Who?

BLICKY FLICKY BLICKY FLICKY

Attached: 91z7enYjILL._SY741_.jpg (480x741, 49K)

"Takeshi69" know as Daniel Hernandez is a fucking Hispanic, not white fuck off you silly kike

Uhhhh no. A kid fucking Blood with financing. Dead in 3...2...1...

So many shills here

But you are absolutely right OP

manlet spic fuckoff with this nigger shit

>non conformist lifestyle
The dumb shit has done everything kiked media has told young people to worship. He's the biggest tool in the box.

Why do you faggots keep shilling this literally who kike toy? Fuck off already nobody cares about your jewtube Internet star . Holy fuck the jingling car key entertainment levels of you prepubescent nigger lovers

Top kek.

Little skittle is a twat

I'm 49 and listen to "Golden Age" era Public Enemy, NWA, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, EPMD, Keith Murray, Ice Cube, Pete Rock & CL Smooth, King Sun, Gangstarr, Jeru The Damaja, Black Radical MkII, Mell'O, Silent Eclipse, Hardnoise, Big Shug, Biggie, Showbiz & AG, Kool G Rap, Tha Dogg Pound, Ras Kass, Cypress Hill, Ultramagnetic MCs, Kool Keith, Digital Underground, The Beatnuts, Fat Joe, Big Pun, Jay Z, Jungle Brothers, A Tribe Called Quest, Large Professor, Redman, Lords Of The Underground, Heavy D, Above The Law, Wu-Tang Clan, Raekwon, Ghostface, Method Man, MastaKilla, Shabazz The Disciple, R A The Rugged Man, Hell Razah, Killarmy and anything produced by DJ Premier every day you bitch-ass nigga.

What the kikes and the skinny effeminate blacks with lady dreads off their tits on suburban house-wife drugs have done to the culture has no bearing on the quality of the old releases.

Kill the jews
Separate the races
Kill all white rappers

youtube.com/watch?v=OWq5_AYULAw

Attached: 1516484990250.jpg (960x1280, 266K)

Attached: il_570xN.1513754623_bv7v.jpg (570x568, 80K)

SUCKIN' MY DICK, GET IT SLOPPY, THE TOPPY, THE VOPPY, THE WOPPY, SHE A SKEEZA, UHH

SHE OFFA THE MOLLY, I'M OFF WITH THEM SHOTTIES, I'M CATCHIN' A BODY, SHE WANT ALLA DA BLUUUUUUE!

Attached: image.jpg (550x550, 340K)

>Fellating a 153cm guac goblin
>Comparing said guac goblin to Hitler
Yeah, this definitely isn't a shill thread.

SAGE AND IGNORE