Brett Farve: Never forget never forgive USS Liberty! Keep waking people up!

ummmmm guys.......

youtube.com/watch?v=xfwc9qgMBLg

Attached: KIKES BTFO.jpg (1000x600, 148K)

/ourgoy/

He’s the Mel Gibson of sport

Does he live in a hotel room

Based I always liked Favre. Who are the Handsome Truth and GDL Boys?

Where is this from? His name is spelled with the v before the r btw. It sounds like he's reading a message, but he also sounds kind of emotional. Is he really redpilled or was he tricked into saying this and doesn't know what it means?

They’re going to attack him for this :O

BASED AND REDPILLED

Did we just win?

His eyes don't move like if he was reading. He also pauses and sounds emotional like you said. Looks real to me.

Doesn't matter. He is a dumb jock. None of these entertainers know what the fuck they are saying. The fact is that he said it and you are talking about it. That is the beauty of it.

awesome!

Attached: 1525920466051.jpg (400x400, 91K)

How long until they create a #MeToo sex scandal about him?

Attached: 67868989.png (540x408, 208K)

they already did lol

Same answer as to how long until the ((NFL)) gets their Mossad assassins to shoot him.

Scratch that...it was paid for...funny nonetheless

I know the feel of shitposting but forgetting to take off the meme flag, user.

But yeah, basically.

Attached: whowould.png (640x468, 304K)

GDL is the Goyim Defense League. They go into livestreams of either alt-right/alt-light/truther videos to name the jew in the chat to get the youtuber to acknowledge jewish crimes AND to try to wake up the audience of said youtubers.

oy vey goy look at what the concussion did oy vey shut it down and shut football down

bump

Someone post his cameo page already. He did this for $500.

Bumps

This is big because true.

Fuckin Based! Tom better step up his game.

Attached: 1541647002383.png (1372x810, 1.36M)

Hell yeah!

Attached: 9B4C1675-A9F1-4C0C-A8D2-30D6CD181BD7.jpg (780x519, 103K)

Kilm Mississippi. About 45 mins northeast of New Orleans.

lol

Yep They sure did. He is a Crawfish eating beer drinking farm boy who obviously hates the Jews. Favre is the shit.

Jenn Sterger already got him.

You don't understand American culture my muzzie friend. Niggerball is our nation's religion, our "bread and circuses" if you will. Favre was one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game, and he's worshiped as a God by Joe Sixpack whose miserable existence is at least partially numbed and comforted by watching niggerball. As such, it's a pretty nice pinkpill for the low IQ masses.

What an anti semite

Really though when did this happen.

A rabid one, lol!

Attached: 6F9C2037-1E98-4E89-B777-2084E01B6CC5.jpg (3327x2221, 969K)

Wew laddie the fuck? Was Favre always this based?

That shit was classic!