What's with the obsession with pseudo-genetics in here?

What's with the obsession with pseudo-genetics in here?

Attached: 1541750962680.png (680x683, 351K)

Attached: 0s.png (1156x2031, 290K)

See this is why nobody takes you lot seriously, you refuse discussions

It’s the only argument they have

Genetics are objective. Factual. There's no room for feelings.

Attached: 1-dna-imaged-with-electron-microscope-for-the-first-time.jpg (615x461, 80K)

Those are the dumb ones. They can’t be bothered to argue what they believe in so they stick their fingers in their ears. There are also the outright liars who have been preparing. Those guys will bombard you with psudeoscience, articles and papers taken out of context, and outright lies very quickly and in such numbers that you can’t effectively refute them. By the time you’ve debunked one lie, they’ve already said 10 more

it's a way to feel superior to people without having to have any achievements for yourself. You can make yourself feel better for being a nobody by drawing on your races advancements rather than having to work on your own improvement. There is also a massive victimhood complex present too which is really reminiscent of sjw's.

The bell curve isn't science
It's statistics

>implying feelings aren't facts
t. that potato who will never need grief counselling because life's claws don't reach down into mom's basement.

>hurr durr leftists and their subjective made-up definition of gender
>hurr durr lets ditch hitler's definition of "aryan" and lets just arbitrarily say that in order to be white you must have to be 100% european genes
>but exclude italians
>celts are niggers
>the eternal anglo strikes again
>Finngoloids are asian
>Iberians are moor rape babies

Attached: jackdumbfounded.gif (500x282, 906K)

Feelings aren't always rational. The truth hurts sometimes, no?

>costa rica
what kind of stupid shit is that lmfao

Attached: 1440280012269.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Says the guy from Estonia

Nice ad hominem, Estoner. BTW we make as twice as much GDP as you guys do. Stay mad, fag.

Attached: CostaRicaMemeBall.png (1200x1000, 381K)

Not my country though. Hispanics contribute only a fraction of what whites and asians do.

whats your discussion

I'm arguing that generics aren't to blame for most of the problems Jow Forums likes to bitch about, the environment that individual grows up in plays a much bigger role

No it doesn't. Genetics are determine at conception.

there are studies on adopted black guys, but lets make this go faster, why do you think it is that certain peoples dominate(d) and others cant seem to get their shit together?

why?
per-molded clay vs blank slate.
that's the basic difference, between left and right.
blank slate, people can me molded. its mostly society that shapes people.
pre-molded clay, humans are animals with inherent un-mutable characteristics.
next step is how this shit work, in the macro aggregate. 60/40 to 80/20. my guess is its non linear, feed backs on itself , probably recursive.

a social state shapes people, a non-social state, people shape the state. i imagine that is the basic appeal to those two encompassing ideologies. better known as The Culter Wars.

>Implying I'm not 90% white

well gee, I guess we are going to go along with the ad hominems.

Attached: StaresInConquistador.jpg (853x480, 64K)

>Beagging about being 90% human

Dios mio, la creatura!

everyone in central and sout america shouln`t count as human beings...btw when does america nukes or conquers my country?

>Says the motherfucking huemonkey

Seriously, I wonder how does that parallel dimension you live in works.

Attached: sopadomacaco.jpg (320x327, 28K)

>everyone in central and sout america shouln`t count as human beings...
>Why does not America conquers us so I can suck their dicks all day
>A mexican, everybody!

Holy shit, I have had enough internet for today.

Attached: GetALoadOfThisGuy.jpg (500x500, 129K)

>What's with the obsession with pseudo-genetics in here?
u r assuming an "obsession" with ... X
can u assume the obsession is with that the idea its not talked about...
seemingly not talking about "Y" drives a lot of 'dissident' discussion.

>in the 90s, not too long ago in a far away empire
>lame stream media never covers "z"
> IndyMedia reports that ...
> did you know GE owns NBC, and that smart bomb tom o hawk missle, cause civilian causalities?

can u not be smart with shit luck
can u not be shit with good luck

I'm not racist but I am a xenophobe. Pseudo genetics? No, it's their set of values that keeps these shithole countries in the shitter. Some of them are white, many are brown and black societies...
Name one that's successfull.

>the environment that individual grows up in plays a much bigger role
It's sad that you are never going to place that idea in Jow Forums hivemind.
Environment factors in your childhood are one of the best indicators of your intelligence in adulthood.

>i dont like the facts so stop using them

Attached: 1542287623856.jpg (295x345, 15K)

IQ is 75% to 80% heritable in western populations. Parents share your genes, genes influence IQ, IQ influences your ability to procure resources, financial resources affect the environment, and environment does some impact on IQ. It’s a sort of negative feedback loop. But the primary cause can still be genetics.