How can Creationists believe that 'god' was a perfect creator when all vegetables and fruit we have today had to be...

How can Creationists believe that 'god' was a perfect creator when all vegetables and fruit we have today had to be selectively bred over multiple generations to become really nutritious and not just some small bitter pieces of mostly seeds/root/stalk?
For example early bananas were pure shit. Not perfect at all.

Attached: 20181125_035056.jpg (2707x2508, 3.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
techtimes.com/articles/228798/20180530/massive-genetic-study-reveals-90-percent-of-earth-s-animals-appeared-at-the-same-time.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shutup faggot

Attached: 80840531[2].jpg (327x344, 15K)

You’re still cooking nasty ass shit 12 hours later please find god and a cookbook

Gee, we haven't all had this conversation nine million times.
Try /lit/, they like arguing about books.

Leave the Christfags alone, this is their reservation; here's all they have now that the Kike Devil has driven them from their ancestral homelands.

>For example early bananas were pure shit. Not perfect at all.
Sometimes God creates shitty things to test the limits of man's ability. For example, God created you, and you remain an unrefined nihilistic, autistic, atheist, unable to improve your spiritual condition.

are you talking about carrots?

Because meat - the thing one should eat, was ok already.

Is this reeeally about fruits and veggies, OP?
U havin a hard time, bud?

Attached: E1C1F387-B521-40E0-A6CE-9841FF3D897A.jpg (486x330, 109K)

Is it the same pollack posting these howtobasic cooking photos? Boiled onions this time? Fuck me, that sounds awful. Get some butter or oil in a pan and caramelize those bad bois, have some self-respect. Do you drink the water after, too?

Attached: steel feels.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Are those fucking boiled onions?
You Godless fucking savages.

Attached: 1543047659796.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

KEK

Attached: 1543078238577.png (530x492, 13K)

Sure, picrel is wild carrots.

Attached: wildcarrotroots.jpg (800x600, 191K)

I know you're trolling, but I'll give you a real answer.

You are a mortal, with limited senses and limited ability to understand. God's understanding is perfect and beyond your comprehension. You are literally unfit to pass judgment on anything God does or does not do, and in fact many things you blame on God are actually acts of Man.

In my opinion things aren't your idea of "perfect" (that is, easy for (You)) because God wants you to be better than you are. You can't achieve or even appreciate God without tribulation.

Big peepee

Attached: Wet Carrot.webm (640x352, 2.1M)

>posts picture of two 5000 year old crops
OP is still a nigger guise

Good job, now he's going to shitpost about your food prices for another 3 months

DELET
DON'T CLICK THIS! I RECOGNIZE THAT HAIRLESS PUSS IN THE THUMBNAIL. IT'S A TRAP!

Attached: 1541188691891.jpg (412x430, 32K)

I can see when something is clearly not efficient. Picrel only makes sense if Evolution is real and creation is bullshit.

Attached: 3599302_orig.jpg (625x424, 64K)

>Actually believing in a single all powerful god
The gods guided our development so that we can serve them in the afterlife. This universe is actually just a simulation designed to create true AIs by having the simulation itself assemble them. Once we were sufficiently advanced the gods started influencing European society to better suit their needs. The Jews, Niggers, and Muslim hordes only exist to test our capabilities and to see how we react to these horrors.

learn to cook little whitie

Attached: 1531991197673.jpg (400x300, 82K)

Dude...

...You’re fuckin gay af

lolol at frist from the thumbnail I thought you'd taken hard boiled eggs, cut the whites in half and taken out the yolk balls, and then threw them all in a pot and started boiling again.

But I'm not a faggot though. Those people are mentally defective and need help.

Too late...

Did you see the part where he fiddles with the red alien?

Fuck off pleb, Onions are the food of the Gods.

What's wrong with my cooking?
It's very nutritious and healthy.

Attached: 20181125_042314_1.jpg (2000x2137, 1022K)

My God I thought he passing a small child.

Attached: AirBrush_20181122034029.jpg (404x483, 92K)

just looked like a hoe to me

12 hours?
this based polish philosopher has been cooking for many months and you need to fuck off

Why do atheist leftist shills not understand how to Google something?

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

How about I give you nothing and you fuck off? Do you pay every fucking religion on Earth to be "on the safe side"?
Why do you think that Jews were right and other religions are wrong?

>Why do you think that Jews were right
Lurk WAY moar, faggot
I used to think poland was based, looks like they skipped over you and lent it out to everyone else

You unironically trusted a jewish book? Lol

Attached: npc-meme81.jpg (500x607, 49K)

They would say that humans are a creation of god...

How about :
We did it and we have a record of us doing it?
Why the fuck do you try to ascribe our achievements to a fucking god that doesn't even exist? Have some pride white onions.

This is the way I feel.
Christcucks know when they are being Christcucks, coming here helps redpill them to the bullshit in their religion.
Arguing about their invalid philosophy is pointless.

Is Jow Forums image server under DDOS or is it just my machine?

God and evolution coexist you fucking retard. We are here to build upon the earth. God just gave us the blocks.

This cunt is not polish, too much of a good cook for that, hes using a vpn

>God and evolution coexist you fucking retard.
Nothing about Evolution in the Bible.

The stories are metaphors. Adam and Eve are mankind.

Attached: (you).jpg (262x192, 11K)

Who is the snake? Who is god? Who is Lilith? Who is the tree?

Fourth post best post

God is the universe, the tree is KNOWLEDGE, and fuck the rest of that shit kike.

So why was god angry that humans got the knowledge again?
"It's a sin" is not an answer.

Your Jewish god is a lie. Accept the simulation and improve yourself to better serve the gods.

God and simulation theory coexist you absolute moron.
That other guy is more fun

he wasn't angry, but sad
as with the knowledge of good and evil, man could now choose to commit evil
think of a cat...you don't get mad when a cat kills a bird or a mouse....because it's just a cat's nature....they aren't killing the bird or mouse to be evil, but because that's what they do....now imagine if the cat was aware of good and evil and able to understand that to the mouse and the bird, killing them was evil of the cat....now that cat can be judged for killing a mouse or a bird...as the cat knew better....even if it was just in their nature, the knowledge of good and evil allows them to transcend their animal instincts and choose....good or evil
how sad for god, as it is his duty to punish us when we do evil...since we are his creation and we know the difference between good and evil

>he wasn't angry, but sad
You seem to know a lot about god given this information wasn't in the bible.

>Nutritious

They are toxic. Take the real red pill, eat carnivore.

Only the native European gods are real, not your Jewish one. I'll admit, I doubt the characters themselves are real like Odin, Thor, Tyr, etc. They're probably just archetypes that represent the gods' true nature, but I can say with certainty that your singular all powerful deity is fake.

do you have children user?
what do you feel when your child does something they know is wrong and you are tasked with punishing your child to correct their behavior?
anger, a little...stupid shit knew better
guilty, a bit....because you were the one who didn't teach your child well enough...your child didn't obey
sad, mostly....because there is no joy in punishing one you love

Today a leaf was not a faggot

That implies some kind of humanity you'd be contributing to god
Like what the other user said, none of this is written anywhere. It's not even a guess, it's you projecting

Fucking idiot posts 3 of these shitty threads every day that get bumped to the limit but we can't patrol thots? JANNIES!!!!!!!

deep user, deep

Sure, but it's sure as hell not any good. I don't know any polish food that I found appetizing at all.

When you buy your niece/nephew a jigsaw puzzle for their birthday, do you put it together before you give it to them?

Why would a little shit make me sad?
It will learn sooner or later or it will get none of my money.

I always look forward to your posts food-posting polack. You also had to cook early bananas before you could eat them too. The same story is for any bean. Toxic if you don't cook them.

Anyone who posts this should be permanently banned.

How does this apply to God?
He either created shit perfectly on the first try or he wasn't god. If shit needs to evolve over time then it's not fair to people who lived in the past.

You are implying fruits and vegetables provide humans with nutrition. This is wrong. Fruits and vegetables are full of anti-nutrients and are harmful.

The proper nutrition for a human to eat is animal products, and these were given to us by God and not modified. Meat = nutrition

Attached: 1b06a0b879f384d424ac83c28c115530.png (307x369, 298K)

Have you heard of the first sin? You know, that thing Adam commited that made all creation inherently sinful and imperfect?
There's your answer.

Not true, you are equating completeness with perfection.

It applies because the world is the jigsaw puzzle. He gives it to us, and we can put it together, or we can throw it against the wall. It is our choice.

There is no conflict between creation and evolution. There is even no conflict between the big bang and creation.

Sometimes it is the journey that gives life it's value. If we were just put here in a perfect world with nothing to do, nothing to achieve, what kind of a life would that be?

Do you seriously think animals before domestication were so meaty? They weren't.
Boar meat was shit and nothing like modern pork.

Where does it say in the bible that Adam doing shit influenced shit that god created before Adam was even a thing?

>earth must be a paradise for us to enjoy
Abrahamic religions in a nuthsell and the fedoras who oppose them

>There is no conflict between creation and evolution.
Bullshit.
Evolution doesn't allow existence of complex god before anything more complex then hydrogen atom came into existence.

Macroevolution isn't real. It is not real science and makes literally 0 sense. It has never been proven. Macroevolution evidence is full of fraud.

I don't understand your argument, are you saying the earth should stay static and not move at all for it to be a creation of God?

Micro-evolution doesn't contradict creationism

>Macroevolution isn't real.
God isn't real.

"Macroevolution" is "microevolution" over long time. We have DNA record of genes evolving over time between species, retard.

>I don't understand your argument, are you saying the earth should stay static and not move at all for it to be a creation of God?
Yes, because shit changing over time isn't perfect. Were multiple waves of extinction in the past perfect? Dinosaurs evolved for millions of years just to die because god changed his mind?

Microevolution DOES NOT prove macroevolution at all. We have DNA records of species evolving within their species because of diversity. This is microevolution, not macroevolution.

Friendly reminder that "micro" and "macro" evolution are terms coined by creationists retard who can't into molecular biology.

techtimes.com/articles/228798/20180530/massive-genetic-study-reveals-90-percent-of-earth-s-animals-appeared-at-the-same-time.htm
90% of species on earth lived at the same time, by science. Macroevolution isn't real, and the earth isn't billions of years old. We lived with dinosaurs

No, they are incredibly different terms. Macroevolution implies an addition of new and different interacting parts such as more blood clotting factor. Microevolution implies no increase in parts, just a change within the genetic diversity such as colour

Sure it does. Why is it impossible to believe that the big bang and evolution was the method by which God created the universe?

The problem with science is that even though it admits they don't have all the answers, they have, throughout history, claimed that every answer they give is right.

So, for example, in the 19th century scientists believed in Ether, the substance that acts as the medium for the transmission of electromagnetic and sound waves. And everyone went along with it until it was later discovered that it didn't exist.

Or Piltdown man, which fooled countless scientists until it was proven to be a hoax.

So at any moment, science believes that they are right and everyone else is wrong; and as soon as they are proven wrong, they just change their theory and still claim to be right.

Mind you... science has value, and science is important, but it is not the only measure of truth in the universe; and the list of things that science has no answer for is so long as to leave more than enough room for God.

>Macroevolution implies an addition of new and different interacting parts such as more blood clotting factor.
Are you fucking retarded? What is gene duplication?!

Attached: 400px-Evolution_fate_duplicate_genes_-_vector.svg.png (400x250, 46K)

Negro, 90% of groups that live today since last mass extinction. Know the difference!

>Why is it impossible to believe that the big bang and evolution was the method by which God created the universe?
Because Jews said nothing about it in their book and you pulled that out of your ass.

So let's take it all the way, let's talk about the big bang.

5 minute before the big bang, where did the energy come from? What space was it occupying before space was created in the big bang? How did the initial process of explosion take place before the big bang, since time was also created by the big bang? When space was created and expanded, what was surrounding it before the big bang? in other words... what did it expand into?

Now, some scientists have attempted to claim that the big bang could "just happen" because the net energy level was zero. But really? You can believe that energy and space and time can suddenly come into being with no motive force to start it, and yet if you attempt to quantify that motive force, suddenly that's a no-no because it implies a God?

>5 minute before the big bang, where did the energy come from?
We still don't know and no sandnigger book will give us the answer. When will you motherfuckers stop trying to put "god" everywhere you don't know the answer and admit that we don't know and that we should continue the search instead of funding pedophilia?

You didn't explain anything. Microevolution does not imply macroevolution.

>Science is fact!
>But if a scientific study proves itself wrong, science is still right!
Atheism and their circular reasoning

So you don't know (and all scientists don't know) what caused the "big bang" yet you automatically rule out God. Satanist

genesis 3:22
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil

genesis 6:5-7
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

My mistake, I though you were trying to have a real conversation. I didn't realize you were just shilling for shits and giggles.

But no serious Christian believes in the Genesis story as written (and least none with a brain). But that is easily explained too.

For example... your 3 year old asks where babies come from. You have two choices...

1. When the sperm meets the egg it creates a genetic combination. This produces a reproduction of cells, and then DNA works together with RNA and other protean to create a unique being based on the random combination of donated traits, environmental conditions during maturation, and blah blah blah....

or...

2. The stork flies to the hospital and delivers it to mommy.

Human beings at the time Genesis was written had no way of understanding the real process of how the universe was created, how life formed on this planet, and how humans evolved from lower forms.

So the short answer... they were created from clay, and dropped in a garden.

>You didn't explain anything. Microevolution does not imply macroevolution.
You seem retarded. Gene duplication creates new information and thus new functions which leads to new adaptations.

Yes I rule out magic as explanation for shit I don't know. Accepting magic will never lead us to the truth.

the right amount of nut on this leaf makes me want to impregnant canadian hookers

Attached: scrotumchain.jpg (645x729, 40K)

Christfags were right about the gays...

Only a retard would feed lies to its own child. This will lead to the child never trusting you again. Cut that shit out.

>checked

fuck yeah, dimsum is the best some.

Which was my entire point. They don't know what is right, all they know is that we're wrong.

It reminds me of the whole climate change argument....

1970's.... global warming, the world is going to fry. We're right, you have to listen to us and change your ways.

1980's... global cooling. No, the world is going to freeze, we are right, you have to listen, and change your ways.

2000's.... no, it's now "climate change", we don't know if you are going to freeze or fry, but we are still right, you must listen to us, and you must change your ways.

Science always argues that they are right, even when they claim not to know.

>god creates man
>man creates fruit
Not hard.

>atheist btw

eh....

the snake is an asshole.

god is the terraformer

lilith was a thot

the tree is actually magic mushrooms.

>source, i eat magic mushrooms when im naked and i feel equally childish.

Please don't compare retarded bought and paid for US "scientists" to real scientists. Thanks.

>Gene duplication creates new information and thus new functions which leads to new adaptations.
Where is this evidence in life-forms? Or is it just in a laboratory. Diversity within genes is still microevolution and not macroevolution.

>Gene duplication creates new information and thus new functions which leads to new adaptations.
Yes...accept science.. that once though the earth was the centre of the universe... that didn't beleive in the bacteria theory... that has been wrong on million of other things.. but God is not the answer .. of course...

you assume that god is a him considering that the bible is written specifically from the viewpoitn of men that also assumed god was a him.