20,000 migrants plan on forcing their way through US border

Marco Gomez says applying for asylum is a waste of time. Frank Martinez and many others seem to agree. They're going to build up their numbers along the southern US-Mexico border, then initiate a violent confrontation with our military, border patrol, ice, etc. Bloodshed seems inevitable because these fucks think they're entitled to all the fruits our country has to offer (without going through the legal immigration process). Hold on to your hats, lads.

cloverchronicle.com/2018/11/24/honduran-migrant-says-20000-will-soon-force-their-way-through-us-border

Attached: Honduras Central American Migrant Caravan Forcefully Enter United States.jpg (2988x1680, 467K)

Attached: Untitled.png (584x819, 470K)

This should be fun.

I'd like to see CNN telling us these are peaceful refugees while they are crashing the gates.

patriotic anons should go to the border and film the patriotic act of defending one's homeland.
it would make excellent redpill material to process.

enjoy your refugees
LOLOLOLOLOL

shot
on
sight

Guys... do you see what I see?

Attached: strange.png (461x611, 496K)

lol Jow Forums is dead then

that
is
not
going
to
happen

the order was already given dipshit

muh
order
muh
drumpf

back
to
4channel
retard

When you see it

Proud American and Mexican nationalists will stand shoulder to shoulder gunning down the hordes of Soros as God intended.

I hope they're all killed on national television and I hope the people who criticize it and protest it are all killed on national television also.

Every single time

Cuck fag Muhammed

Attached: 1542928296114.jpg (600x405, 49K)

Execute every single one
mow down the entire mercenary crowd of mostly fighting age males attempting to force their way into our country and override our laws as they wish
death to all invaders

Attached: 1243587645120750.png (1005x649, 1.63M)

These migrants are just defending themselves from racist fascist white men user

kys loser

If they let them flood in, we can rightly say that rule of law has broken down and do whatever the fuck we want too.

But I'm sending them all to you, Satan.

Attached: 1525698506179.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

>These migrants
Vagrant invaders.

try not to cut yourself too deep wetback

Didn't Trumpbergsteinberg come to some agreement with beaner govt to keep the beans in mexico?

They did.

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-24-23-58-34.png (800x1219, 569K)