How can I become a politician?

>Be 23 year-old red-polled cis-het shitlord and I want to become governor of Pennsylvania (my home state) and red-pill the fuck out of everyone
How do I go about it? What would you do?

Attached: F93CE2D3-14A2-4ABA-AD22-6933BE734585.png (750x1334, 2.24M)

idk but you have nice nipples

Start from the bottom and work your way up like the rest of us who browse on here that are in the political 'class' or are politicians.

Hope you like doing a couple years of volunteering on various associations, boards, and campaigns doing the bitch work~

where'd you go to school?

start small, start running for local council then slowly make your way up. dont show your full power level first off either.

use pink nipples in pic related. if you do not have pink nipples of equal or greater magnitude, use someone else's nipples. thats politics kid... heh... nothing personal.

Start off with a small position. Depending on where you live in PA you might not even have to run against anybody in the more rural parts of the state.

Isn’t there some merit to just trying to strike out on your own? Try and get media attention somehow?

I genuinely don’t believe in any of the establishment candidates and I just want to make a voice for myself

Attached: 4A7C2DA6-615B-4D62-8EF9-75178647ECDF.jpg (1024x679, 179K)

>running for power and not just taking it

Attached: voice-changing-bane-mask-300x250.jpg (300x250, 21K)

You just got to play the game. In previous generations most goverbors were well connected folks from politically connected families. Trump opened the flood gates. Anyone can run for any office as long as you play the game.

Wipe your digital record. Everything, everywhere. Start getting involved with community events/organizing. NEVER reveal your power level. Youve never even heard of Jow Forums.

Ally yourself with both old whites and young nonwhites. These are the most importabt voting demographics right now. Find the largest minority in your state and create initiatives that directly benefit them. The path to the goverbors office is a long one but the most important task is to pick a politically acceptable name to run under and get it out there.

Those are some ugly tits.

HS West York
Undergrad YCP
Grad PSU

hello, nurse

Too early. Join the military first.

b a s e d

>become redpilled gov of pa

Stop being retarded, for one. Thats a bit of advice you should take immediately. Unless you plan on being a trojan horse and running as a liberal democrat to appeal to niggsburgh and Phillahu akbar sanctuary shitskins just to go full redpill after election day, youre not gonna make it. you have a better chance of getting elected to the state house or senate, but then youll have to realize nobody cares about the state house or senate.

Do you think that there will be a civil war in America? I do and I want to be Andrew Jackson and just shit on the corrupt aristocracy and move the shitskins that weren’t willing to adapt to our culture out, where they subsequently became druggies.

I'm honestly not sure if this is as important as it used to be.

Previous generations were drafted and had universal respect for military. Now we are in a long war that literally nobody likes or cares about.

Start small then work your way up. I'm 28 running for county clerk in 2019. Believe me or not start small and make the right connections.

>how do i redpill the masses
>>gib to minorities
kys
what's your masters in. i'm guessing some gay shit.
in your twenties you should be trying to build a platform to run on. that means you need a rock solid resume from here on. i'm assuming you have a job. what field?
i'd join the national guard desu senpai

maybe have a career or job first rather than being the exact sort of fucking useless institutionalized career politician faggot that made everyone vote for trump in the first place.

>red-polled

fucks sake. ignoring that, hanging out of Jow Forums hasn't given you an amazing insight into the world. this place is literal teenage edgelord tier. you go forwards thinking what you think you've learnt here in any grants you any sort of sage like wisdom you're going to torn the fuck apart as soon as you enter public debate. this echo chamber might tolerate your faggotry, but no one else will.

Those nipples have breast fed :)

Law school + military service. If you have good eyesight and are at least 6ft tall join the airforce and be a pilot.

From there, run for local council shit then mayor then congressman, then governor. You be in your 50s or 60s by then but remember, even Julius Caesar had to wait until his 60's for his moment to shine.

It’s in engineering. I was thinking I’d become a patent lawyer and then jump into politics

>i'm 30 and can't explain what i did the last ten years
>i'm 30 and i'm an 8 year vet

I don’t want to fucking server for Israel
>I want to surge for America

Attached: 2A245C57-C829-46BD-9AA4-2D4B0553F9D9.jpg (915x530, 149K)

Serve lmao****

so you don't have a job

>York
nigger detected

Thats why you join the airforce, you get to be an officer for free and fly planes far away from anyone who could ever hurt you.

Also, if you want to be in politics in America that means you have to (on the surface) serve israel.

I was mostly saying that for discipline and experience, not for the sake of patriotism.

I mean I do do publishable scientific research on the behalf of companies and government agencies though. I feel like anyone would consider it work as well

>MFW

Attached: 6C527BF9-BEDF-4A93-9EC9-DAA801B31062.png (500x500, 88K)

They're ugly as hell. Way too big.

College then military, doesn't matter which branch.

Forgot to mention that the entire reason you join the military is because normies think that its cool . Thats all that should matter in your life if you want to be in politics. Always be thinking of your image.

if you start making headway and its not what the kikes want you will end up killing yourself.

I’m Korean tho

Attached: 0E8FA32F-AEA2-49DE-8780-83DC56701678.jpg (750x958, 649K)

Use them while they use you, look at it like this. Great education+skills+abilities you can use for the future. If you can take SEER training you need to go out of your way to make that happen. Im serious, the skills you learn in many fields are skills you can use in the next civil conflict. You also meet many good men that are conservative. Usually contractors or GS-8s+ in most combat related fields are ex military and are decent folks. Its not the best yes, israel is using the USA correct. However you can use them as well, or rot as a 30 year old with nothing to accomplish and little combat training. Im just offering advice is all.

I was considering becoming a science officer with the military since that pays pretty well and I don’t actually have to serve

shit. just run as a democrat. fuck off.

Tbh I want to be the martyr for collapse of the deep state like being Franz Ferdinand lmao

You don't retard. I'm currently serving on my municipal government and will hopefully work my way up when someone retires on the state legislature. Keep things center-right while you're at it too.

shades of brown in photoshop doesn't look
pink.

It will help your image, nobody will vote for some kid who hasn't accomplished anything.

You're a romantic or just a troll, honestly. I was retarded to even post in the thread.

You should probably start by running for local elections. Develop the kind of platform you'd like to run on. Begin building your party. Finally, begin recruitment.

Daily reminder that you will not be able to make any real difference in our current political system

Well, I got pink nipples, so the amerimutt meme can go suck a dick

imagine in the autistic ethnostate every family has a small party advertisement indicating their preferred candidate, prominently displaying their pink nipples]

its all fine and dandy to strike out on your own, but how will you get the media attention (without playing the freak show). either go through the machine or forget government, become someone worth paying attention to and then, if you still care, go into politics

Attached: luigi.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Start small, run for local office then gradually work your way up
Talk about real issues. Debt, infrastructure, education, healthcare, etc.
Have charisma/don't be an awkward fuck like El Rato

>Isn’t there some merit to just trying to strike out on your own?

Yes you get to be part of 1% of your population that has zero experience in politics, has zero ability to properly network and connect with people outside of very small circles, and zero ability to legitimately grow any kind of political movement.

Even the Libertarians shuffle people in and out of the Republics for information, networking, training, and so-on.

You spend a decade in the Republican party, find a wing you like, be it aligned to the Pauls or Buchanan or whatever you like, make some serious contacts and worst case you stay or start a business, best case you take a shitload of people with you at the right time and start a movement.

Canada this past year has a perfect example of what you want to do and a perfect example of what I suggest.

The Canadian Nationalist Party started getting attention and online traction but started spinning wheels in the summer and the leader couldn't get his shit together.

September hits, a former leadership candidate for the Conservatives tells the party to get fucked, makes his own party, and in the span of a day outgrows the Nationalists placing them in the footnotes on wikipedia.

You don't just 'make' a party in your basement. You need at least a few dozen people on board with you, willing to waste hundreds of hours for free addressing the most mundane shit(section 6, line 12, word 18's applications to a constitution) to trying to handle the media.

t. built two successful political parties.

why does it look like fingers are pushing their way out from her areolas

>Running instead of takeover
With US corrupted with rampant corruption, collusion, and nepotism, also need urgent drastic change. You are a fool to play with their rigged rules. Be /fitlit/ and take them by force.

Attached: ewmtosf592gz.jpg (768x960, 114K)

Don't do anything dishonest. Cross your dot your I's and cross your T's. Don't be a pedophile. Don't be bought off by lobbyists. Don't get caught up with criminals like the Clintons. Become an intern. Get some college under your belt. Perhaps a law degree. Don't have sex with anyone other than your spouse. Don't hit on anyone other than your spouse. Vote the way of the people and not the way of the globalists.

THIS IS THE WHITE MAN NIPPLE

T-there's no way that's a man!

Pink nipples are unironically the best nipples.

Attached: 1539966000661.jpg (2896x2896, 582K)

>tfw brown nips
I can trace my ancestry back hundreds of years and they're white as fuck. What's the deal?

Attached: 1515620579394.png (205x246, 9K)

Be rich.

Of course a leaf. Prefers the 8 nipples on dogs

Kill yourself you disgusting homo.

I am white looking Hispanic and I have pink nipples.

ur ancestors got blacked.com

If your serious reach out to Patrick Little OP.

He wants MORE Jwoke candidates

Attached: 1527584386325.png (1109x1280, 320K)

Wow, I love how this chick can make the same exact face and pose whether she's at a formal event or just being a trashy slut. Teaches you something about women.

No dox on those nips?

No. I prefer nipples that don't stick out like strawberries. Faggot.

I'm a homo because I think her nipples are ugly? Fuck off retard.

Found the gay

Sauce on them tiddies

but what if i have 4 pink nipples. The other two are just smaller version.

Confirmed for homo

You looking for a boyfriend faggot?

where do you go to schul

Yea, I heard you like little boy nips. You interested leaf?

whos gonna tell op that womens nipples darken during pregnancy

do a coup

become rich/famous/popular and run

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Are these pink? It's hard for me to tell.

Attached: 1530140454109.webm (728x540, 1.6M)

I would say yes

she looks like a 12-year-old fat kid.

where's the based penis?

then japanese can be pink

I am handsome, well-spoken, well above average IQ, exceedingly skilled in debate and argument, very sociable when I feel it is necessary or in my interests, and a law student
in a couple years when I am a licensed attorney, I will run for office
I will post a picture here or some predetermined signifiers to let those here in my constituency that I am the candidate running
I will run an effective campaign utilizing shock effect to maximize media attention and ally myself with those who are at least tenuously in support of my platform
if you're not attractive and well-spoken you will have a very hard time striking out on your own
in my situation, voters will find it very difficult to oppose my positions as they will be posited in a way that appeals to a broad voter base while remaining true to real convictions and policies
i will win office and move my way up the ladder to become prominent in the public eye
i will use my family connections to destroy and discourage any subversive elements from attempting to or succeeding in any acts that may compromise me or my life
anyone wishing to harm me or my family will disappear without a trace

Study how other people became governor.

Step 1: Have a fuckload of money

Attached: 1487693689168.jpg (640x640, 45K)

And this is why we do not date A cups.

You probably need to be rich to win an independent run.

>you go forwards thinking what you think you've learnt here in any grants you any sort of sage like wisdom you're going to torn the fuck apart as soon as you enter public debate. this echo chamber might tolerate your faggotry, but no one else will.

I don't know, man. I've learned a lot here that has sharpened my thinking in real life.

*takes out cigarette, lights it, inhales, thinks deeply for a few seconds, exhales*
nice tits

Asians can have pink nipples though
>honorary white man
They have wierd slanty eyes, don't lie to yourselves

>*takes out cigarette, lights it, inhales, thinks deeply for a few seconds, exhales*
Based and Doomerpilled.

Pencil eraser nipple nationalism

The virgin vote vs the Chad insurrection

Lol

wtf why those are better than 90% of tits imo

but most asians have dark brown nipples, tho

Attached: 6a884b302f473598d33b8a772e55b012.jpg (960x1362, 142K)

>Asians can have pink nipples though
Only by using bleaching products.

Attached: nipplebleaching.jpg (1200x1200, 216K)