Shouldnt the north of poland be part of germany...

Shouldnt the north of poland be part of germany? what ethnicity are the people who live in what today used to be prussia?

Attached: alemanha.png (450x456, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian–Teutonic_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorbs
britannica.com/event/German-Soviet-Nonaggression-Pact
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Shouldnt the north of poland be part of germany
.....no?
>what ethnicity are the people who live in what today used to be prussia?
polish, we and russians resettled shit load of people there

Besides, all (((germanic))) people belong in ovens ;)

No.

Also, shouldn’t you be part of Spain?

Yes
P*les are subhumans

>Shouldnt the north of poland be part of germany?

Not really since a lot of Polish settlement were created there long ago, for exkslpe Gdańsk and Gdynia.

>what ethnicity are the people who live in what today used to be prussia?

Polish.. the Krauts used to live side by side with them but they got rekt and moved to east Germany

Show your flag, faggot

>people can't be forced off the land

lol the land is polish the people are jerks

and by moved, I meant physically relocated kek

Shut up muttoid

>t. memeflag

Show your flag pussy, otherwise you have zero say

>he doesn't know about the expulsion of germans after the war

Not entirely since the region had both Poles and Germans living there. Kinda like how Vojvodina in Serbia had Hungarians, Slovaks and Ukrainians all around

You don’t get to decide who has zero say you disgusting nigger burger

>Shouldnt the north of poland be part of germany?
cities ending in -itz, -in, -anz and similar sounds are Slavic cities. This includes Berlin, Dresden, and Chemnitz.

>salty jerrie
get fucked
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian–Teutonic_War
>"In 1230, the Teutonic Knights, a crusading military order, moved to the Kulmerland (today within the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship) and, upon the request of Konrad I, king of the Masovian Slavs, launched the Prussian Crusade against the pagan Prussian clans. With support from the....
Poland was split into few kindoms by one of our kings. On of his dumb sons invited teutonic order

Little known fact, most Germans today are descendants of Germanized Slavs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorbs

Borders move, people not soo much.
People from eastern germany is basically identical to poles

>uses cuck flag
>calls other people nigger burners
yikes

>Little known fact, most Germans today are descendants of Germanized Slavs.
I sperg and bring up in every thread that Czeruski were Slav and not German. The whole reason Tacitus thought Germans were a bunch of tribes that fought among each other was because he though Germans and Slavs were all the same people.

slavs are not white shut up

The prussians of old were not German but Nordic

Danes and Swedish Teutons

Should poland get that

No, they are to be balkanized like the rest

>Not really since a lot of Polish settlement were created there long ago, for exkslpe Gdańsk and Gdynia.
Danzig was a German city. Gdingen was literally built in the 1920s by the Poles directly adjacent to Danzig to act as a totally controlled Polish seaport. This is in contrast to Danzig which was only in a customs union with Poland and possessed a population that was 98% German.
>Polish.. the Krauts used to live side by side with them but they got rekt and moved to east Germany
They were Poles from central Poland in addition to ones from Kresy and Lemberg. There were essentially zero Poles "living side by side" with Germans within Eastern Germany, as it was essentially ethnically homogeneous. There were however substantial German minorities within the interwar borders of Poland, as they were drawn to the benefit of the Poles. Within Germany's eastern territories there was nearly 100% population replacement, because the populations of those regions were 100% German. East Prussia, Farther Pommerania and Lower Silesia were completely wiped out and it took decades for them to approach the pre-expulsion German population levels.

>being poolish
Yikes

OG Prussians were more similar to Estonians/Latvians/Lithuanians than Swedes. Almost no genetic difference. They got germ'd and slav'd hard.

why do (((you))) hate white people soo much?

>pooland
>white
lmao

Attached: 1538384050833.jpg (800x737, 259K)

Stop saying white and just say European. If you say white, you're going to get a bunch of jews and arabs in your country thinking they're like you.
t. American

>czech
>human

I don't really belive in concept of races
I'm just messing you you retards

They were Baltic, not Nordic

Are you retarded? Gdańsk is a Polish city created by a Polish king.

Attached: D888F111-4786-4413-93DE-D95A6DDC0852.png (289x611, 32K)

Based

kys nigger lovers

Attached: 1538768452490.gif (570x537, 58K)

How’s the blackening of Prague working out?

I hope you nuke it because everyone not from Prague hates Prague

This guy knows what he is talking about.

Most Poles here are scum when it comes to their attitude towards Germany.
They do not deserve to occupy the land of my ancestors. It was a homogenous German territory with German names and German cities.

Two million East German civilians died after the war while they were genocided and driven from East Germany.

Been to Prague a couple of years back.
It's the most beautiful city in Europe, architecturally at least.

>I don't really belive in concept of races
lol

Attached: 9dfeed47fe92a9f909b57f1f5a07884cb881041c6e39ba71bd7d8ac2c79e0847.jpg (864x702, 158K)

who gives a fuck, europe for europeans, but you have to go back shitskin

Are you retarded? Do you think actually think that nominal Polish control of Danzig makes it a Polish city? Are you so retarded as to think that the cities, towns and regions within medieval and early modern European political entities in any way resembled modern homogeneous nation states? Danizig had a majority German population since at least 1300 and continuous German ruled lasted from that point until 1945. No matter which kingdom ruled the city it was always controlled and governed by German burghers. It was a a Hansastadt, i.e within a trade league consisting of largely German cities. Look at the listing of Danzig mayors over the course of 500 years and look at their names. You are literally delusional if you actually believe that Danzig was a Polish city prior to the summer of 1945.

Attached: who runs danzig.png (1028x2455, 203K)

I mean in an ideal world all of Poland would be a part of Germany.
I once met a german friends grand father who was born in Prussia and had to relocate after the war. I could see tears forming in his eyes as he talked about his lost land. And now fucking slav squatting cunts have ruined what once used to be the most majestic part of Europe.
There is a reason why Hitler wanted to kill the slaves. They are not white. They are subhumans

>QuadrupleChin cannot into social science

>Two million East German civilians died after the war while they were genocided and driven from East Germany.
>start a world war
>cry when the war comes home after 4 years of rape, murder and destruction in the east.

You're lucky Stalin didn't purge the land between the elbe and order and grant it to the poles

The original Prussians were Baltic until Germany came. It's now Polish. Kaliningrad was actually once called Lithuania Minor which also signed a treaty to join Lithuania Major via the act of Tilsit. Lithuania minor was also a huge player in preserving the Lithuanian language during the Language ban during the russian empire. It was a site where illegal presses operated and smuggled books into Lithuania.

Attached: Tilsit_Act.jpg (400x585, 33K)

Poland isn't a country. Some of its part should be returned to Germany, Austria and Russia.

>a fellow leaf
>getting involved in European disputes
Stay the fuck out brother, let them handle it. We should not be interfering in their millennia old land claims when we can't even solve our injun problem

Technically it's just a german-russian condominium, ruled by jews

>rape, murder and destruction
That's what the allies engaged in. Germans would only wipe out a village if it was partisan. They were well liked in many areas they conquered.

My city used to be 100% German. Then the perfidious albion came down from the neighbouring city and took our bust of Kaiser Wilhelm I. Then we were out into camps during WWII. Then after the fall of Communism all the slavs started flooding in. The worst of which are unironically the Polish.

das rite white boi we coming for ur womyn and for you cyka blat

This
I forgot to mention that we were also pretty much forced to change the name of our city, practically at gunpoint.

You have no argument

>invade country
>machine gun and bomb civilian refugee columns
>throw grenades into villager's houses as you're marching by, just for shits an giggles
>Seba gets upset when he finds his entire family as fragments on the walls after he comes home from picking mushrooms in the forest
>joins local resistance and kills germans for 4 years
>russians come through
>joins polish russian army
>now it's his turn (and everyone else whose been witnessing what the germans have done to their villages for the last 4 years)
>for less than one year Slavs do to the germans what germans have been doing to the slavs for the last four
>80 years later hans cries about his great-grandfathers lost land and mis-treatment

Next time stay on your own side

How is it ruled by Jews if the ruling party is anti Kike and had a spat with Israel this year? Kys

>wishful thinking and lies

>you have no argument
You lost the argument bud

Why are you losers arguing over fucking europe?

>VPN trying to gain more land for mudslime invasion
Nice try Shlomo

Gib Schlesien and Sudetenland you filthy Slav.

They all work in Germany.

Old Prussia = Poland. It's not going to change anyway so no point arguing about it.

Stupid Moor! All Germans have been deported

Stop using the word "Muslim" and say shitskin
Moortuguese invasion would be just as damaging

You know what's funny, is my oldest son is in Germany right now, stationed at Ramstein Airforce Base, just 7 miles south of the Landhsult, serving as a 68W combat medic with a specialty in extraction/evac.

Kid is badass as fuck. He knows how to murder you with nothing, how to make it painful, and how to keep you alive with duct tape and a ball point pen.

The camps motto is "push north"

Basically, "if shit goes down", he'll be in the first wave of US troops sent in to slaughter the krauts, making sure US troops can keep fighting, and keeping captured/wounded Germans alive so we can torture them for information later.

Which is great to me.

He's fucked a couple of Germans. He says their pussies smell delicious, but it's like sticking your dick in a vending machine.

Anyway. The point isn't so much to preserve the sanctity of German genetics. Who cares what blood pumps in your veins? I'm 1/4 Inuit and 3/4 Danish. His mom is 1/2 Mexican and 1/2 Daughter of the American Revolution. Racial purity? Bitch please. We're the perfect blend of people who fuck up Aryan Brotherhood *and* BLM.

Nah. My kids a capitalist, just like his old man. And he's protecting our investments. Which is all Germany is, just a subsidiary of the US capitalist society.

This boards obsession over race, while you faggots struggle over finding a girl or a decent job, it's hilarious to me. Y'all are soft.

I typically post with the Democratic flag on here, just to piss off the morons who care about that sort of thing. But I'm turning it off for just a moment so you know who I am.

Why were you in Germany? Were you a teacher? That's cute.. good for you.

>t.Pole scum
Remember when that Nigger in haiti called all poles the "Niggers of Europe"?

Attached: 1526864027529.png (500x500, 17K)

>P*les are subhumans
Truth.

Attached: 1517858715315.jpg (471x400, 119K)

The mere fact the city was found by a Polish king means its Polish you fucking weeboo

eternally relevant

Attached: 1499838652856.png (1200x1000, 546K)

More unemployed dumb fucks? No thanks

That's the case for most capitals they're very liberal and where all the progressist ideas are given birth to. They never really represent their people. I know that feel way too much user. At least your country's capital is still relatively homogenous which is not something you could say about Paris or London or any western european capitals.

To all Polish cunts reading this, get the fuck out of the West, you’re not wanted nor needed, inbred fucking idiots, you literally are the niggers of the white race. God how hard would it have been for that retarded Austrian to just kill you all.

Frederick the Great had despised Polish people since his youth, and numerous statements are known in which he expressed anti-Polish prejudice,[62] calling Polish society "stupid" and stating that "all these people with surnames ending with -ski, deserve only contempt".[63] He passionately hated everything associated with Poland, while justifying his hatred and territorial expansion with ideas of the Enlightenment.[64] He described Poles as "slovenly Polish trash";[65][d] referring to them in a letter from 1735 as "dirty" and "vile apes",[66] and compared the Polish peasants to American Indians.[67]

Attached: 716F3F65-C939-4B76-9ABE-F19D7780F848.jpg (326x213, 29K)

That was cause they helped them gain their independence.
Like any of those beaners pouring across the border would ever fight for your independence if jews decided to assume direct control and enslave America.

Have fun getting flooded with niggers and water.

Attached: 1524449689546.png (1777x5169, 772K)

The Prussian pesents were ethnicly Polish, only the nobility were German

Attached: 1543054847895.png (500x441, 111K)

based

This is untrue. While there were large admixtures of Slavic and Baltic blood in Prussia there were also large amounts of Germans during the period of Eastern migration who settled much of Prussia's core land. By 1939 Eastern Germany was almost 100% German.

Czeched n keked, never fucking change Brucey boy

Attached: 1539807825108s.jpg (121x125, 4K)

Yeah and they considered you to be below that.

German speaking you mean, we all know Polish girls are better breeders than krauts

East Germany should split a join Poland

Gee I wonder how Germans became a majority in the city.
Oh.
>The Teutonic Order massacred every non-german in the city while they were illegally stealing the town

The eternal destroyer of Europe strikes again.

Attached: Clipboard02.png (1461x122, 19K)

we wuz

actually yeah, even Berlin is a slavic city

Attached: berlin.png (1463x150, 32K)

Germans got kicked out to the other side of Oder–Neisse.
Also the plan of Oder–Neisse border was made during the WW1 by Entente, except without expelling the Germans.

>Frederick the Great
Like it matters what a fucki loser genetics think? Germany should have been partitioned after WW2 with total annihilation of men above 10 years old

Sort of, as it was occupied by Germans, but the Poles started to massacre them after WW1 so they left, and Prussia became part of Russia so they ethnically replaced the Germans there with Russians. So not really anymore, unless you want to do another ethnic replacement and start another war.

>but the Poles started to massacre them after WW1
As always, source fucking needed. And you will provide exactly zero while making excuses as usual.
>WAAAAAAH poor germans, benefiting from the nazi crimes against poles and other slavs, being fifth column etc.
Start shit get hit faggot.

Attached: 1541830999200.png (602x462, 617K)

Half of Germany should be part of Poland. Call it Wendia.

Or even better, Sorbia.

mutthurt: the post

ah well fuck it, I heard about it from TGSNT but I can't really find anything solid from a quick google.

Threadly reminder that Germany is rightful Austrian clay
And the g*rman subhumans should give it back

you dont have any sources, guess youre just a lying bitch spreading the most retarded propaganda infographic. do you really believe this? hahaha

>TGSNT
Ah yes, a literal fucking stromfront production which falsifies history to suit their naziboo agenda.
You'll hear a lot about so called "Danzig massacre" which never happened and if it did then humour me. Why exactly are there no reports of a massacre in a 90% german city under german civilian authority which was administrated by the League of Nations. Are you telling me poles just waltzed in, killed some germans and left and there was literally ZERO fuss about it anywhere? Please.

Another one you'll hear a lot about is the Bloody Sunday or the Bromberg Massacre. Yeah it did happen but if you read about it in detail you'll find out that poles were justified since local germans there were a literal fifth column and acted as terrorists. Oh and guess what. It happened AFTER the war has already started.
Seriously, naziboo memes fall apart quickly if you educate yourself.

Attached: wew.png (1452x467, 160K)

Baltic. Their racial type is the East Baltic type. They are mongrels.

Calm down Rodriguez.

Attached: 1539537298541.png (1080x1636, 1.17M)

Poland will be raped again I'm sure shut the fuck up subhuman.

No fuck germs
The only reason you faggots got there in the first place is because the HRE literally fucking soros'd a bunch of germs there
Please fuck off

What sources Ramirez? What he said is true.
britannica.com/event/German-Soviet-Nonaggression-Pact

Attached: 1535874341071.jpg (1023x575, 78K)

They're polacks who were transplanted by the Russians after they ethnically cleansed all the Germans who lived in east Germany and Prussia.