Is being a liberal a bad thing Jow Forums?

Attached: proudliberal.png (680x680, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCDb4InP9mRZR9oogD1b2dOQ
lmgtfy.com/?q=donald trump former democrat
youtube.com/watch?v=51UGcghHZsk
youtube.com/watch?v=8aYTRywS-NM
youtube.com/watch?v=oXsqllRb4vM
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/give-alex-jones-press-credentials-and-sit-him-next-jim-acosta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proud of what?

idk
how do you define liberal?

Liberal as in believes in liberty is a good thing. Liberal also often means you believe in humans being essentially good, or perfectable through social engineering, which is bad.

I think humans are essentially not good or bad, they just are. But liberty is still a thing to aspire to as it allows more flexible and dynamic societies. But there are prerequisites for liberty. The people must be able to handle it, you need good institutions. Liberty is like the top-tier civilizational tech in Civilization where you need the other things right in order to implement it but once you do you get insane advantages.

> proud
> liberal
Does not compute.

a decade ago you'd have fit right in, but currently the libs are the country's punching bag. Worst part is they deserve it, I'll never vote Dem again, but maybe I'm to J-Woke to vote entirely so it doesn't matter

Depends, if you have a trade job its ok

If you are a social media consultant, only a mass grave awaits you.

No

I was a liberal for 40 years. Until the liberals started believing in the total lies they were being told by special interests only wanting to control them for their own person gain.

Even a few years ago, Donald Trump was a liberal too...

Here you go OP....

youtube.com/channel/UCDb4InP9mRZR9oogD1b2dOQ

Really? When did he state that?

>Really? When did he state that?

lmgtfy.com/?q=donald trump former democrat

On Jow Forums it is, and Jow Forums is a Jow Forums board whether you like it or not.

Attached: liberalism doesn't belong on 4chan.png (1368x325, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=51UGcghHZsk

No it’s adorable

You’re probably a classical liberal, which many think is admirable.
It’s not, liberalism and progressivism have the same end result. The enlightenment was the biggest mistake Europeans ever made

I don't identify as a liberal?

They finally figured it all out...

Attached: lbj-racist-quotes.jpg (592x738, 63K)

Damn those smart niggers!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8aYTRywS-NM

Probably the biggest problem for the Democrat liberal thing right now is that the black people are realizing they they were just being used by those assholes....

Attached: 00a11ba2f5afb7cbebcb842f52fc6884.jpg (1009x700, 101K)

It basically comes down to what one thinks is the smallest unit within a nation. Either the individual or the family. The left tends to side with the individual. This is why they don't mind immigration from incompatible countries. This is why they are for abortion and other general sexual degeneracy. This things damage the family. This is why they want women to vote, this is why they want women to work. All of these opinions operate at the individual level, and also damage the family unit
But we must remember, that a single hydrogen molecule or a single oxygen molecule (impossible in nature I know, but its an analogy, go with it), does not exhibit the behavior of water. The smallest unit in which water still acts as water is the molecule. This is the the argument for the family being the the smallest and most important unit in the structure of a healthy nation. A nation shares blood, hopefully a religion, and a sense of togetherness. These characteristics are also present in a family. A land inhabited by atoms is no nation at all.
There are many other differences, but the biggest ones are the one I just explained, and also the importance of race and ethnicity. The left has a lot wrong, and the right is not without its faults, but given the history of nations, the liberals get the big two wrong; The importance of race, and the smallest unit of a nation which desires cohesion.

Attached: 010 (2).jpg (640x840, 181K)

This is of course not to say that the individual should be without its freedoms, however, these freedoms must come second to duty, family and nation. Duty is paramount, and should be held higher than 'muh rights'. What the left thinks are rights (birthright citizenship, immigration, gun-grabbing, abortion) are all subversive and actually serve the ruling class rather than the people. Duty is what binds the latter two together; family and nation. Men and women have a duty to their families, and this in turn creates a concrete nation and people.

Attached: Q1ClaNY.jpg (506x552, 55K)

A new trend on the internet is believing that anyone that can post a video is worth listing to and believing....

We need to know understand that just because someone posts a video does not mean that they are not fucking crazy batshit insane...

youtube.com/watch?v=oXsqllRb4vM

wut

wow, jsut get a cat

no because liberalism means free speech and free people regardless of who they are

>no because liberalism means free speech and free people regardless of who they are

unless conservative....

Alex Jones...

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/give-alex-jones-press-credentials-and-sit-him-next-jim-acosta

Attached: fJyFRTysEsDpFKV-1600x900-noPad.jpg.png (1470x827, 416K)

>wow, jsut get a cat

She paid $1200 for it. she does have a cat. She has 8,000,000 subs....

The shit really is THAT thick...