Nebraska or Iowa

What do you guys think about these two states? Are they good states?

Attached: unnamed.gif (486x198, 7K)

Nebraska might be the worst state of all 50.

I concur

What even happens here?

Nothing.
Iowas full, so fuck off.

The promised land

NEBRASKA BEST STATE
ALL OTHER STATES ARE RUN BY LITTLE GIRLS
FUCK IOWA AND FUCK KANSAS

Attached: nebraska.png (800x700, 605K)

Iowafag confirmed

Born in Omaha
It's fucking boring, cold, hot, buggy, and getting expensive

Iowan here. Legit nothing happens here other then the child kidnappings who are never seen again. It keeps happening here but no body knows why. Lots of synagogues around here also so it might have something to do with it.
Otherwise its white utopia here.

>boring
Keeps away Californians
>cold, hot
Stop being a baby
>getting expensive
Go anywhere outside of Omaha or Lincoln

Absolute shitholes filled with drunk injuns. Illinois is a better place go there

Iowa wants to be spicced. They are ready to be killed by illegals. Fuck email.

I live in Lincoln NE

Not a terrible place to live, definitely a good spot to raise kids and whatnot. Don't move to Omaha, it's nigger central there now. Lincoln is a college town so the bar scene is pretty good and we get some decent concerts here, but if you want a pretty much guaranteed red state to move to that has quick access to hunting and decent gun laws, and you don't mind hot ass summers and cold ass winters, Nebraska's the place for you.

Oh, and the thunderstorms/sunsets out here are amazing.

Nah I'm good. Moved away years ago for work
Thanks to magnet schools and bussing I went to North Omaha schools
Those were some early redpills

Also not sure if what way you lean politically, but if you're alt-right/far-right, I'm fairly sure we have a Identity Evropa charter in Council Bluffs as far as I know (I associate with a handful) They're good guys.

Attached: GSC_ScanCZ-75.jpg (749x1093, 220K)

Yessir. I lived in 'Little Mexico' for a year in Omaha, and it was appropriately named.

I only drove through but I liked Indian a lot. Southern Indiana I guess

I'm on UNL campus wanna fuck?

fuck yeah cunt i'm at SCC but lets bang nigger

Attached: ekX27lq.jpg (680x464, 56K)

Nah, that's Florida or California

Fuck Iowa, Nebraska Master Race

Iowa is pozzed. I'm a Califag, but had to visit Iowa for work about a year ago. Met 2 coalburners, and everyone sounded like wannabe good goys when politics came up.

Iowans and Kansans are subhumans

Both decent states but with shitty cities. I can only elaborate on Nebraska. If you have family outside the city and like hunting/fishing it can be fantastic. College towns can be fun. Cold as fuck and pretty miserable in winter. If you're a professional with no family, there are much better options. Also Omaha sucks.

Wtf

Here Here

Iowa is alright. Nebraska is literally just fucking corn fields and thunderstorms. Easily worst state in the nation. Go cyclones.

Lived in Omaha for work for 4 years. It's not the worst state but it's not the best. There isn't much to do. If you know someone with land maybe you can good hunt or pheasant hunt. It's cold as hell nearly half the year and since it's flat there are high afternoon winds so wind-chill is demonic.

Iowa's methead freaks can go fuck themselves. I go to local forests in some of my free time and there are always faggot tweaker fucks having gay orgies in the forests on near the missouri and platte river. They are ALWAYS from iowa and mostly from Council Bluffs. I remember once coming out of the woods and this creepy old man approached me with his dick out. If I wasn't so disgusted I would have beat the shit out of him, he was of course from iowa. These iowan parasites love to cross over here and fuck with us and bring their filth.

those dem flyover states daddy told me about?

Iowa is the same but gayer and more strict on everything. Iowa doesn't have an Omaha or a Lincoln either.

What are you scared of Niggers? I live right in the heart of nigger ville, just own a gun. Nebraska has some of the best gun laws in the country.

Iowa is based. Can't believe I've actually been there

Full of shit eating faggots

Iowa is far worse than Nebraska.
>voted in three (3) Democrats for the House of Representatives this year out of 4
>constantly a swing state for left, farther to the left than Nebraska
>borders Illinois
>sanctuary cities/counties

t. not from the Midwest