Which of you autists put this up in my 80% Asian town?

Which of you autists put this up in my 80% Asian town?

Attached: IMG_20181124_214658.jpg (3036x4048, 3.49M)

Non-whites will plaster that and IOTBW as well friend. They do it for the kicks and to stir the shit more or just believe in preserving whites,

Go back to gookland, ricenigger.

Attached: NinjaGirl.jpg (799x879, 126K)

you did

>EVROPA
Why can't Nazi retards spellcheck?

Are you vacationing from London?

Cupertino?

Time to put up BWC in your 80% Asian town.

It's an affectation of mock-engraving, meant to evoke latin inscriptions.

You probably don't know this, but engraved alphabets are all straight lines because of how stone is cut.

The person who printed that card probably knew that too.

You on the other hand, are either stupid, or doing a very good impression of stupid.

Very close.

>Which of you autists put this up in my 80% Asian town?

Irvine, California?

>Why can't Nazi retards spellcheck?

Can't tell if mentally retarded or troll

Where is there an 80% asian town in the U.S.? I just wanna know for the qts.

this

South bay area in California. Specifically Fremont, Milpitas, Cupertino, and some neighborhoods in San Jose. Whites are less than 50% in all of these places. Sunnyvale is where the Indians are, Cambell and Palo Alto is the last stand for whites but PA is where the local jews live.

I'm a curry.

I'm a curry.

No.

I'm a curry.

Nope.

Silicon Valley as a whole. We're like 30% curry, 50% mongoloid, 20% white.

someone who knows how easy it will be to radicalize the other 20%. do u even subvert bro?

Attached: 1540349513070.jpg (298x299, 22K)

Daly City CA was 55% Asian in 2010, it's probably approaching 80% soon

>Silicon Valley as a whole. We're like 30% curry, 50% mongoloid, 20% white.

How can you completely ignore how chinkified everything is? Some stores literally have their signs in Chinese only and you could survive only speaking Chinese here.

Yeah, a lot of the first generation Chinese immigrants have very low English fluency compared to the curries in the area. There are definitely some pockets where it's way worse than Cupertino area though.

>someone who knows how easy it will be to radicalize the other 20%. do u even subvert bro?

More like the 0.05%, the rest are anti-white leftist whites aka worse than any non-white or jew.

did someone wipe their bloody snot above it? The fuck

>More like the 0.05%

Attached: 1543052815926.png (640x460, 383K)

> my 80% Asian town?
Where the fuck are you even from?

>0.05%
It's definitely low, but in terms of percentage of Whites in this area, (closeted) nationalism is probably quite a bit more popular. I'd put the number more at about 5% of White males I've interacted with, but a maybe 30-40% chunk are right libertarian. The latter is quite a common opinion in Silicon Valley.

Silicon Valley