Why don't you believe in evolution?

>Be human,
>Over hundreds of years you selectively breed dogs,
>Result is a dog that has a life expectancy of 20-30 years,
>Most intelligent dog on the planet,
>Smarter than a wolf,
>Lives up to 20 years longer than a wolf,
>More genetically diverse than a wolf,
Dogs alone are proof that evolution is a thing.
You can either make a dog like the Kelpie that puts its natural ancestors to shame or some stupid shit like a maltese shit chute.

Attached: Australian_Kelpie_Coat_Variations.png (912x389, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d5d_1512909004
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Cattle_Dog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put a dog in the wild and let's see how that "superior to wolf" talk looks.

Attached: don't fuck with deers.webm (320x240, 2.48M)

Attached: domestication.png (610x732, 688K)

Pretty sure if you let a pack of kelpies loose in the wild they would quickly become a dominant predator on a continent.

>Result is a dog that has a life expectancy of 20-30 years,

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH you supreme slurpee, most dog breeds live to half of that or less, and 95% of dog deaths in australia are attributable to pet obesity.

Wolves are weak pussies and many breeds exist purely to kill them.
liveleak.com/view?i=d5d_1512909004
Natural selection is better than evolution because it is evolution with thought, humans can create what ever the fuck they want.

Attached: cuties.webm (222x400, 1.91M)

Product of Prāŋ Evolution.

Attached: Citrus Glauca.png (800x599, 777K)

It's still a dog. With 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth, 4 legs, tail, etc, etc. It did not become something else, it did not develop a radically diffrent body. Evolution tries to teach that a fish or frog can become a human. Search for "irreducible machine" then look at the mecanism to move a bacterias' tail. Then figure out how that will develop without actually being a burden during the process. Even Darwin said that no negatives may propagate and if it does it will negate the theory.

Lmk when that dog grows wings
>selective breeding
Almost like..an intelligent design behind it.

Yes, Breeds made to be pretty show dogs have around a 10-15 year life expectancy.
Still better than the 6-8 year life expectancy of a wolf.
Blue Heelers, another breed not made to be a show dog have a life expectancy of 20-30 years as well.

Attached: australian-cattle-dog-13.jpg (1600x958, 1.24M)

When does a branch become a twig?

Attached: red foxes australia.jpg (1023x576, 77K)

With selective breeding you can turn wolves into pic...

Attached: Evolution.jpg (404x282, 18K)

Welfare is a kind of selective breeding - selecting for the unfit traits. It's so strange to me that people think it's acceptable in any way.

Attached: human.jpg (600x806, 40K)

Yep, Abbos looked like pic once.
Now they are all fat little orcs.

Attached: bw-spear-throwing.jpg (640x466, 55K)

>dogs live 30 years

Yeah, no.

It doesn't, they're both parts of a tree.

>those leg scars

oldest son detected

and you are a human just like the bantu?

don't be daft

>not owning a Kelpie

Are you even doing your part fellow white Australians?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Dogs with good genetics do.

Attached: Kelpie (2).jpg (728x521, 102K)

The pc you're using rn must be a proof of chemical evolution. Throughout several generations of hardware it has developed itself to fit into the habitat of the modern world, and is now a crucial part of entertainment, science, the economy, and our social life. People spend more time with it than with actual people. Isn't it a miracle of nature?

I feel like this happens a lot recently. Maybe I should get tested.

Attached: 1542880662615.jpg (1137x159, 83K)

>entertainment
They are actually used as working dogs and are intelligent enough to go and round up the cows in the morning without even being told to do it.
I guess people do teach them to do neat tricks as well though because they are smart enough to learn them.

Attached: 071215_Kelpies_2.jpg (657x445, 84K)

Well, you are from Aus mate.

I dunno OP, why do you think that is?

Attached: culture=species.jpg (619x682, 246K)

Oy Vey! Delet!

Attached: 1542906088628.jpg (1306x980, 565K)

If evolution Is real human race is already dead, our society ensure the reproduction of weak people and condem strong people reproduction. Just look at homosexuals, their genes are suposed to die (natural selection) but thanks to 'In Vitro' and assisted reproduction homosexuals have children while strong straight men die childless, our race only breed weak, stupid and beautiful people, our kind is a failure.

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-015505.png (480x854, 133K)

Exactly. Selective breeding and it does not take millions and millions of years.

Cats are asshiles

Attached: nkBMmms.gif (440x285, 1.47M)

>nigger training device

> superior being breeds you into a better being

CHECK MAT AESTHETES

>what's microevolution?
>what's macroevolution?

Attached: 1541917372631.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>It's still a dog. With 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth, 4 legs, tail, etc, etc. It did not become something else.
Evolution doers not argue that one thing can become a different thing. A dog is still part of the canid family just like the wolf. The wolf and dog are still Canidae and Canidae are still Chordates.
You don't grow out of your heritage. Only suspension of reality, such as magic and miracles can make one thing into something fundamentally different. Like a human popping out of the dirt fully formed.

>Search for "irreducible machine" then look at the mecanism to move a bacterias' tail. Then figure out how that will develop without actually being a burden during the process.
Quite easy. The previous stages of the tail were used for different purposes.
A good example is the wing. Going from a featherless arm into a modern wing, each step in-between had a purpose, otherwise they wouldn't prosper and carry on that trait to the next generation.
A half-arm/half-wing for example would not allow you to fly, but the feathers would allow you to better pick up wind direction, insulate your young against cold weather and later on allow you to glide, making you a better ambush hunter.

OK, how about the eye?

Yes it is, now lets all drink.

Attached: 6565608458296279647.jpg (384x512, 56K)

A patch of photoreceptive skin that can distinguish between dark and light would allow you to detect if something swam between you and the sun - a predator, perhaps.

Developing this into a concave impression would allow you to use muscles to direct it to certain regions of your vision - look at things, rather than just passively take in light. Putting a convex surface over the top with a hole further focuses your sight. Growing a lens would better protect the photoreceptors on the back of the eye. And so on. Eventually you've get an eye.

A primitive eye would allow you to differentiate between light and dark, allowing you to know when it's safe to move around when nocturnal predators are around.
A more developed eye would allow you to determine the direction the light is coming from, say for example if something was above, trying to sneak up on you.
Then, distinguishing shapes makes you a better hunter and also helps you detect predators.
Later on, being able to see colors only improves on the previous generations.
And so on...

I would run outside and gun down that fucking deer

The shear speed I would haul my ass to attack that doe would be frightening. All I have is a big knife too so both of us are going to Valhalla.

Attached: MoralityInBethesdaGame.png (641x316, 517K)

Yeah checks out with me.

The pug is fed on demand, warm, and safe from all predators. Its survival strategy is objectively better than the wolf's.

I do believe in it, but some of the most extreme steps are really too big to be simply hand waved away with the excuse of chance mutations.
I find easy to understand the evolution of mankind from monkey to sapiens, the giraffe's neck length or the domestication of animals, but I find hard to understand the evolution from singular organisms to complex life forms with sensory organs, reproductive systems, nervous systems, etc.
Maybe /tg/ would buy it but I find hard to believe that algae ended up becoming dinosaurs because they've rolled the dice a lot.
Not saying there's aliens or gods involved, just saying that I'm skeptical that it's all up to chance and some other factors we don't know of might be involved.

Only dumbfuck (((christians))) don't.

Attached: quote-christianity-is-a-rebellion-against-natural-law-a-protest-against-nature-taken-to-its-adolf-hi (850x400, 69K)

Nice.

PUG shill

>natural selection is better than evolution
Natural selection IS evolution ya dingus

Attached: 1530650032533.jpg (640x503, 51K)

I fucking hate pugs. I loathe every aspect of them.

>20-30 Years
bullshit

I'm glad I got my spergy puberty out of the way before the Internet took off.

>believe in evolution
Evolution is a scientific theory, not a matter of belief.

>Blue Heeler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Cattle_Dog
>it is a robust breed with a lifespan of 12 to 14 years.
You're full of shit, Skippy.