Viva La Franch

Kick ass on those globalists!

Attached: download (9).jpg (194x259, 9K)

come on frenchies, take down that moron Macron.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!

Aren't protests like this common sight these days?

what is actually going on with France?
give me a quick rundown.

"expensive" oil prices

The usual chimpout.

>OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!

Attached: 9856737.png (638x860, 359K)

Attached: 6754734-78.jpg (638x860, 247K)

If Poland would be beating some protesting
crowds
eu cucks would screaming how nazi undemocratic our government is
France ,Spain does it
nobody cares

Fuck ue please bury it already

If Putin would be joining some protesting
crowds...

Don't think we forgot it, you low vermin

Attached: euromaidan.jpg (1023x575, 85K)

>price of gas raises .08/gallon and the french seem to think that is the last straw

wait a minute didn't the civil war started over taxes enforced by England?

if you fuck your people over enough shit is going to go down. its now about "if" it is about "when". and who will come out on top.
usually the people that come out on top are of a Jewish nature.

that was the revolutionary war, the civil war was about state's rights.

sure, that's true and all but i was pointing out how stupid your fellow American sounds

also consider this a bump post

Attached: 1543050579129.png (402x344, 54K)

The revolutionary war was a civil war though

yeah because the British were giving you shit over sovereignty

in addition, does the term redcoat mean anything to you?

They should have voted for LePen. All Europe is turning against this stupid left that only cares about gays, Feminazism, false refugees.

We are back in 1932.

yes. we are taxed way more by our current government than when we revolted

Problem is Le Pen doesn't want to win and except on the immigration she has a shitty platform

that should tell you something. however the french are getting taxed to death from outside their borders. the leaders of France let this happen. so in the end the only answer is civil war because it will be a stretch to declare war on the UN

Fighting a foreign faction, IE the Crown of another nation after declaring independence is by definition not a civil war. We had a civil war 100 years later, see that if you're confused.
Yes but does the phrase "get to the fucking point" mean anything to you?

Attached: 1531275809634.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

The Civil War was about agriculture tariffs and nothing else.

hint: Fort Sumter was a tariff collection point.

Best Le Pen needs to take the helm.

Attached: marion-marechal-le-pen-07.jpg (980x613, 499K)

>Yes but does the phrase "get to the fucking point" mean anything to you?
what point? i was not making a point i was responding to your point, so get to the point about which point i should make, damn that's a lot of points

Now this is someone I agree with

Economically liberal
Socially conservative
Anti immigration

We need to get away from that anti capitalist marxist ideology that is creeping on our way of thinking and start to be more like the USA

Attached: C-XxFMQXYAEd3H_.jpg (1013x734, 110K)

It's a proven fake

your brothers are not a foreign faction.

that's really an over simplification, if anything you could say it was about getting the union back together and halting European powers from recognizing it as a sovereign nation but at the start it was an argument for the right of each State to order and control its own domestic institutions according to its own judgment exclusively, which yes did involve tariffs.

the vast majority of tariffs were taken from the South and used to fund Northern railroads and industry. After decades of political argument over it, Fort Sumter was symbolically fired on to show they mean business and want to change this, and Lincoln's response was to invade.

Given that Britts were just a small portion of citizens at the time of the revolution no, there were more Irish and Germans living here at that time. Fuck the British Empire, fuck the church of England and fuck the Queen.

Well yes, that was quit literally the powder keg that started the entire war but that would not have happened save for the disagreements of which were on states rights over economic control of their institutions.

they did however hold claim over the colonies. a revolutionary war is just a civil war that was won by the revolutionary faction. i also realize that my previous statement about brothers and factions is retarded.

nigger fuckees burn in hell
enforce the old laws
shoot up blacked

Holocaust 2: Demonic Niggaboo, X Y DNA Edition

Attached: NIGGER BESTIALITY DEATH.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)