Have any of you seriously changed your political opinions because of this site? Keep in mind the demographics...

Have any of you seriously changed your political opinions because of this site? Keep in mind the demographics. Most of the posts here are done by children and all the others are influenced by children.

Attached: download.jpg (213x142, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPyvlOUkCug
youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A
youtube.com/watch?v=_wJMzckye-U
youtu.be/jrk9BedZqxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a person's age influences the validity of their political opinions

literally just out of high-school. eldest child probably 1~2 siblings. unable to take personal responsibility, probably pre-diabetic.

how accurate was I user?

All I needed was that green text and I instantly knew you were underage. I don't need to read the rest of your comment because your mind hasn't fully developed yet. You can argue around that fact

Fully develop? What do you mean?

Attached: profuse vomiting.gif (200x249, 3K)

Another underage. But you're from New Zealand so I guess it doesn't count. Even adults are uneducated where you live

I'm gonna guess I was spot on with my guestimate. Does it hurt your self esteem when you feel those ingrown hairs?

Attached: lol.jpg (368x357, 19K)

>Have any of you seriously changed your political opinions because of this site?
Yes, I took the usual path (almost exactly).

>Most of the posts here are done by children and all the others are influenced by children.
Prove it.

Attached: 1386465286066 copy.png (1084x1082, 130K)

Ingrown hairs? That's really specific and it makes me think you have a bunch of ingrown hairs. I'm not even joking you just made me cringe now

As a Russian bot, I'm only 3 years old.

I used to not give a shit but after seeing how mad the left makes you I vote Democrat

>prove it
In other words
>I don't even want to consider the possibility

>Keep in mind the demographics. Most of the posts here are done by children and all the others are influenced by children.

Attached: 1532248520336.gif (480x267, 444K)

>No evidence
Amerikanski strikes again

Isn't the demo literally 18-28 year olds?

lmfao cause your fat I can only assume they clog your ass when you try to wipe

Nope, I've considered the possibility and I believe it is unlikely (especially since you've still provided exactly 0 evidence).

version 2

Attached: 1385793302830 copy.png (507x508, 20K)

version 3

Attached: 1495354621022.jpg (745x526, 46K)

IWhen I started university and watched zeitgeist, I was a communist for a while.
Now that I have more education I've learned that free lunch doesn't exist and currently I'm an anarcho capitalist. I'm pretty sure my views will change in the future.

Made me more religious

this is an 18+ board, no children allowed.

>pretty sure my views will change in the future.
I hope so user.

What's the most important thing in your life? - Dr. William Pierce:
youtube.com/watch?v=IPyvlOUkCug

Attached: 1483827047944.jpg (1774x1602, 524K)

Jow Forums is for challenge of opinions, not for confirmation. So if Jow Forums made you changed your opinion it has nothing with Jow Forums but its all about you. Groupthink is for someone else.

I was a centrist leaning left liberal back in 2008 but as time went on I started to loathe some of the values of the left and then eventually began to hate it. This place only helped exacerbate my desire to see the left perish, for the lulz of course. And the only children are on /b/ kids don't understand or care about politics. No matter how lulzy this board is

My whole point is that if children can challenge your opinions then your opinions are childish

>children
P R O V E
I T

Adulthood doesn't really make people more mentally resilient, they're usually just a bit more shameful to admit it.

Mental resilience has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's all about brain development

that's simply not true though

>Keep in mind the demographics. Most of the posts here are done by children and all the others are influenced by children.
okay. what about them single mothers that keep posting on Facebook about how scared their 4 yo son is that trump was about to win the election? i bet that's just fine in your book.

fuck off take a good look around and notice where you are actually spewing your bullshit

to answer your question tho. No. I came here because i was looking for a place where i could chat/discuss matters with like minded people. I stayed for the memes tho

Attached: 49.png (300x100, 17K)

This is the argument of a child

I stopped being a leftist faggot long before I came here.

Attached: A5264C20-EA8A-44E9-BDE1-E551DB8286BC.jpg (480x480, 184K)

>Most of the posts here are done by children and all the others are influenced by children.
hey, rabbi

Attached: E5C1D6C7-B09C-470A-9F27-BEB1606AA661.png (499x583, 291K)

>STILL ad hominem
>STILL no evidence
sad, very sad

Attached: logical fallacies.jpg (1600x1131, 733K)

Simply pointing that out doesn't suddenly make you right

I will explain this as simply as i can to you, pay careful attention. By your logic if a child proves an adult is wrong, even if it's a completely objective truth that child is proving such as 2 + 2 = 4, then that child is still wrong because his "brain is undeveloped"

I know it's hard to understand but even adult brains can be undeveloped or underdeveloped. Those are the individuals on the dressing right now

.... what the fuck are you talking about? All I've claimed is that you have no proof for your assertions (of the majority here being children) and are using ad hominem. So yes, simply pointing it out DOES make me right.

Seriously, what are you even doing here?

Attached: 201602_1723_gdhec_sm.jpg (300x256, 9K)

No proof of my assertions. That's the most generic thing I've ever heard. I could say the same about you

No, it only affirmed my political stance further. The constant "joos this, joos that" is a bit annoying but walking on eggshells around the cucks is downright cancer so its more bearable here.

Attached: 1519764399724.jpg (750x750, 61K)

>the most generic thing I've ever heard
Your hand-waving needs work.

>I could say the same about you
No, you can't. I haven't made any assertions except for:
1) you have no proof
2) you are using ad hominem
Both of these have evidence (your posts) which everyone can see.

Side note: If you truly do believe this board is "full of children" why are you choosing to spend your late-night here? Anything you wanna confess user?

Attached: Chris Hansen .jpg (680x440, 10K)

skimmed through this thread as in adult
>I see op destroyed everyone

Attached: kisspng-crying-cartoon-cry-5a74cb728d0b06.9668147815176036985777.jpg (900x660, 98K)

pol is an 18+ board

You have no proof that I'm wrong. Just saying I'm using an ad hominem doesn't make you right. I'm obviously not addressing the children

Attached: tumblr_lpeijrId4v1qzea6yo1_500.gif (500x375, 498K)

>You have no proof that I'm wrong
The burden of proof lies in you who made the claim that this site is full of children.
>Just saying I'm using an ad hominem doesn't make you right
If you're using ad hominems, and he points out that you're using ad-hominems, then he's right on his claim and you're spewing bullshit to bait

No not at all

He's making a claim to. He's claiming that I'm wrong. You're doing the same thing he is. Just pointing that out doesn't suddenly make you right either

Attached: boy-sigar-smoke-sad-time-Favim.com-4520632.jpg (490x352, 27K)

Are you mentally challenged or baiting?
He's claiming that you have no proof and that you're using ad hominems, therefore he's right on his claim you iliterate dumbfuck
If you want to prove that you're right then post proof on your claims, if you can't then fuck off

>filename
KEK case closed!
No wonder there are no coherent arguments.

Attached: 1542628746932.jpg (248x189, 18K)

That's a copy paste tier response. I could say the same thing to you. The difference is it would be true if I said it to you

I'm going to rain Tumblr in on your asses

Thank you user.

>he's making the claim to
>to
too

>He's claiming that I'm wrong
That's not how burden of proof works. You started this by saying "Keep in mind the demographics. Most of the posts here are done by children and all the others are influenced by children." I responded with "prove it".

You made the claim, I demanded proof. I have nothing to prove, you do. This is critical thinking/debate 101.

Additionally, still haven't gotten an answer as to why are you spending your evening on a site you believe to be full of children?? Pretty strange thing to do mate. Are you a predator? Are you just really pathetic and have the need to feel superior? Is there some other reason? Please enlighten me.

Attached: 5b3.jpg (620x390, 62K)

As you dodge every argument with "N-no u", i'll stop posting in this shitty thread and encorage all the other anons still here to do the same

The raw cringe. Are you not the underage one?

Attached: 1542328203047.jpg (970x953, 409K)

Attached: RLM_laughing.webm (856x480, 2.09M)

That is help burden of proof works. Just because I started this doesn't mean that he's immune. He made a claim and that's all it takes.
You can talk to a fellow adult at Disneyland by the way

Better to keep it afloat imho, every lurker/newfag that sees this thread will know he's retarded.

why would I make a thread if I didn't want to post in a gentleman

Attached: wtf.png (585x682, 44K)

Doesn't this work with God? God cannot be proved by the initiator claiming God's existence not disproved.

Yes, but that's irrelevant and besides religion is an issue of faith more than it is one of "proof".

I can successfully prove to a jury of 12 peers that the Holocaust body count is extremely inflated, if it even happened at all. Thanks Jow Forums.

This.

Meh, I read Mein Kampf and it just felt like the deranged ravings of a madman. I was hoping for something more, you know?

Mine's more U-shaped. Started out centrist / Republican, rebelled against it in college (but never liked communism or SJWs), was reading Ayn Rand in my late 20s, was a big Ron Paul supporter. Now think Pinochet didn't kill enough people. Don't want to go full-on "gas the kikes, race war now"- I think Balkanization plus ending the welfare state would be better overall. But I swear if all the parasites keep pushing, at some point I will consider them to have collectively violated the NAP...

Yes, I used to be a nationalist but now I realize nationalism is evil.

I've come to hate some people more and others less, I wouldnt say that my political views have changed drastically, but i take a more critical look at things that I might not have otherwise,I've seen some great points made that made me rethink my position (not necessarily changed it) and seen some mind numbing stupidity that makes me wish a new unstoppable plague would just come blazing through. It's a mixed bag.

Yes. Especially regarding gun control. I used to be vehemently against anything but low capacity weapons for home defense, but I remember getting into an argument with an user who calmly explained the obvious fallacy in that.
A similar thing happened in an argument about the holocaust. The holocaust "deniers" could much more easily get points across while the other side resorted to emotional arguments every time.

Emotional arguments are the tools of Liberals, slippery slope is not a fallacy (in certain cases). We are indoctrinated from birth to believe things that are nonsensical, the truth is we were all NPCs- just some of us broke our programming.

>you know
No, I don't know. I think a lot of what Hitler said makes perfect sense, and I think the notion that a person who accomplished as much as he did was a "deranged raving madman" is pretty absurd.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A

Attached: 1502167215703.gif (400x198, 1.5M)

I stopped believing in the holocaust. I had read a bunch of books about it and there were a lot of things that didn’t add up. It makes more sense that it didn’t happen

I never denied what he did, he inspires me to this day. But what I read did not look or feel coherent, he had passion, gusto and the German people were willing to overlook glowing deficiencies if it meant the restoration of their homeland. But he did not feel sane to me, and I could not overlook that.

>Started out centrist / Republican, rebelled against it in college
Same, I didn't find Jow Forums until college though so by the time I got here I was "left-leaning".

>big Ron Paul supporter
same, I was in late college during 2012, and firmly in the lolberg camp.

>GTKRWN v. Balkanization
Eh, I don't think those are necessarily "opposing" views. I expect Balkanization will lead to a GTKRWN scenario. Once the system breaks down, the lies will too and the return to reality will be illuminating.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wJMzckye-U

Attached: 1493330742961.png (1262x2094, 952K)

He was undoubtedly a better speak than a writer, but I still wouldn't say his writing was "insane" by any means.

Why is it evil?

It chiseled off some doubt. It was not info graphics or memes that did it but watching how heebs talk and behave on here.

I was rather young when I first began reading the book. Around 14, I'm a bit older now so I think I can have a go again, its still on my shelf and I believe that no book should be in ones possession lest they have read it.
Its just that something felt off about him, y'know? I can't place a finger on it but there was something that told me that this man was dangerous but in a "madman" sort of way.

I've had my political opinions since at least 2004 and I first heard of this site last year.

>he changed his opinion because of a swedish underage bdsm forum

Good read, and I suspect you are right- I just want most of the people to self-segregate. I also want 100,000 pages of Federal regulations GONE without debate, without "compromise" that makes them longer. I want commies and their pets go to their areas, then we wall them off and let Nature take its course. Call me an Optics Cuck but I don't want to shoot 100 million people. And that's what it is going to come down to, if Whites end up as a hated minority in a Cultural Marxist dictatorship run by Jews, with mandated Section 8 diversity in every white neighborhood...

I went from not really caring about politics to leaning very far right. It started after the 2016 elections and it kicked into overdrive a little over a year ago when I started coming here a lot.

Holy shit! You went full Nazi

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

I always questioned shit, like when we were in school learning about Adolf.
It logically had a gap that Germans (simple working class people) would get pissed and randomly vote a 'mad man' into power.
I did more research to find out the 'why', which led to me reading about the Civil War with commie jews trying to steal their gold (typical jew).
I brought this up in class and got laughed at (the teacher started first). That's when I realised 8 was being lied too. I came across this site by 'chance', since then I've been torn to pieces, but I'm internally happier than the npcs.

Yes, this site changed me for the better.

version 4 is seeing past the left-right paradigm

Children are not allowed to have valid opinions over that of the fully developed Adult, as the latter has the authority to make and determine valid assertions. Have you ever wondered why this has been such a trend in culture throughout history? Now, we have the Egg knowing more than the Chicken. That is why the Child raised under the elders will have better education and a stronger mind than their counterparts.

Attached: 1534536292535.gif (478x350, 84K)

>there are also rapists, lizard people, the flying spaghetti monster, child molesters, and women posting on this board. Consider the possibility. However, there is 100% proof that literal kike faggots are posting on Jow Forums. I found a real good post here

No, I mostly lurk to see if there's any grapevine news to be seen that I overlooked. Jow Forums is full of complete morons, but the inhabitants do have a knack of finding obscure news.

My second reason is to come here quietly and observe this little petri dish from time to time, and remind myself as to why I am a misanthrope that wants to see humanity killed in a violent pandemic.

Zhis one is just for you dear frens, enjoy:
youtu.be/jrk9BedZqxs

Attached: 1542264654677.png (908x448, 130K)