I'm pic related how do I fix myself

I'm pic related how do I fix myself

Attached: me.png (1644x1370, 112K)

Bumping this because I'm borderline psychotic and match with every one of these

All right, I'll help. Let's first examine you. Please give me information on your
>relationship with your parents
>religious beliefs or morality
>what currently makes you happy
>why you are depressed

You may have adhd, I have that and I relate to some of those

Idk man you can start with not wasting your potential. Work harder and try to be more passionate about working (I know it seems corny and fake, but it really can happen) I am also told I do this. Are you in school OP?

>I'm pic related
Probably alongside with 50% of people here

Can confirm, I can relate to some of those.

Welcome to the club

>relationship with your parents
Our relationship is neutral and kind of awkward. We don't hate each other but we don't really love each other either. Growing up they never spent time with me or played with me. They were just there to take care of me and feed me and that's it. I've hugged them maybe five times in my life. Growing up I thought that's just normal and that's how parents are until I had some friends and went to their place and saw how their family were. After growing up they just feel like two distant people who I have no affection for. I mean I do love them but not nearly as much as I should.
>religious beliefs or morality
Born and raised atheist. Always had a very strong moral and empathy
>what currently makes you happy
Those rare times I get invited somewhere and i'm not too anxious at the moment to go
>why you are depressed
Because I've wasted my life and I can't do anything because of social anxiety

>Those rare times I get invited somewhere and i'm not too anxious at the moment to go
yet
>Because I've wasted my life and I can't do anything because of social anxiety
I see; you crave human interaction but you're socially stunted to the point where that is difficult for you. Why do you think that is difficult for you? Do you believe that has anything to do with your parental upbringing which you've just described to me?
>wasted my life
This has a lot of meaning. How have you wasted your life? Why do you feel that way? What is "wasting" and what would you consider not to be "wasted"?

this is me btw

10 / 10

"If you aren't the person on television you are a loser and have to die!" - Kikestein Platinumberg

Wow good one kike. There is no fucking point to living your life for another person. The second you become that person, which is the endgame for serial criticizers, nothing happens. You copied a celebrities entire life, and you got nothing in return. All you succeeded at was proving how much of a fucking idiot you are.

Lets say some rude cunt with zero real friends and a bunch of diseases in her pussy goes "Wow, you are a virgin! Become less than me, because I am a witch, and magic words which say things about your being in a negative way have to destroy you!"

It's up to you to either let the words destroy you or not .

Fuck this faggot ass demoralization psyop, dude, the people who fucking judge people on who they fuck, what they look like, what their accomplishments are, what their salary is, are FUCKING CANCER. This is the way it has always been. They are superficial rude spoiled prep school faggots. Who the fuck cares oyu fucking nigger move the fuck on.

Eminiem - Just b urself .flac

Anyone who is NOT NORMAL is actually NORMAL.

>Do you believe that has anything to do with your parental upbringing which you've just described to me?
I do believe my relationship with my parents has something to do with it, since I didn't get a very good set of social skills from them.

By wasted I mean that entire middle- and high school I sat at home on my computer, and made absolutely zero friends, I have no good memories, no memories what so ever.

>I do believe my relationship with my parents has something to do with it, since I didn't get a very good set of social skills from them.
It almost certainly did and currently does.

>By wasted I mean that entire middle- and high school I sat at home on my computer, and made absolutely zero friends, I have no good memories, no memories what so ever.
I will write out what I believe to be your general thoughts on your feelings from my perspective

>I am not happy
>I crave other people, I want to meet and have fun with other people; I want relationships
>I do not value the life that I have lived so far because I have not satiated myself by interacting with other humans that I enjoy, so I claim my life is "wasted"
>I want memories
>I want to laugh, enjoy things, meet people, have fun, be in the presence of others
>I really want to change, but I don't know how
>Someone, please, anyone, please help me
>Posts on Jow Forums

"My life is wasted", is a pointless statement once you understand why you claim so, since, you can't change the past. You can only change the future and that is by changing the present into what you want the future to be. In your case, make changes in your current present life to find other people to interact and form relationships with; this will not be easy, it will be hard and require a lot more from you then just posting on this board. Of course, this is all assuming you were honest in what makes you happy, as you've told me in an earlier post (Though I don't see why you would lie if you really wanted help, unless you didn't want help at all).

Are you the guy whose therapist told him to make memes of himself?

This is me. feelsbadman

>born and raised atheist

Honestly this is probably the root of all of your problems

Why would you-all want to go undiagnosed asking advise from eachother and a bunch of aspies on /adv? Get treatment, live long and prosper.

You are correct. I crave human interractions but can't pursue them due anxiety. Deep down I know I have potential to be a fun and succesful person and I can imagine and fantasize about it

>I crave human interractions but can't pursue them due anxiety.
We've come to the conclusion of why you're not happy and how you can resolve that (You want human interaction), but of course, if it were that easy you wouldn't be here. You have social anxiety and cannot begin to initiate the social process for meeting others. Normally, one would give you "tips" on how to resolve that, but since I'm trying to actually help you and not just blow you off, I will put in actual effort to help you find the truth, which in turn, will fix your anxiety.

You've said you were born and raised an atheist by bad parents, and I do believe that definitely had an impact on your current self, but I can't help but think that there might be more to your anxiety than just that, so I will ask you directly.

Why do you have social anxiety? Why can you not meet and interact with new people? Do you not know how, are you scared, don't really care anyway, or perhaps, do you already know why?

Why do you have "social anxiety"?

>abnormally large eyes
what is this schizophrenic stuff

Explain how not having an invisible magic sky daddy relates with his problems.

not im
you are unhappy and have no meaning in your life. how would believing in something that not only brings meaning to your life but also a community of people that care and will help you, for free.