Muslim Riddled school

I'm a female in denmark who is going to start going to a school full of mudslimes for a year or two, how do I avoid getting raped or acid spilled? Should I start pretending to be a male?

Attached: 1520963944030.jpg (735x877, 139K)

>Should I start pretending to be a male?
Nah, Muslims are mostly violently gay. Just travel in packs like normal women do anyway.

Nice bait.

Never walk alone. Ever. Even with another female might not be safe. Have multiple people walking together. Sorry girl. Part and parcel of living in Europe now.

Shoo shoo, back to /pol.

I have no friends because I moved out recently.

Thank you for the advice, user.

I don’t know how much this would help or what the laws are in Denmark but mace is always a last resort. I live in the US so my gf carries a gun in her purse but I don’t think that’s an option there.

Even pepper spray is illegal here, so no. It's a meme country when it comes to safety but at least not as fucked as Sweden.

That sucks, I can’t believe that. I have a cousin who lives in Norway and it’s still relatively safe there for a woman because they don’t take in many immigrants from certain countries, if you know what I mean. But she stopped taking trips to Paris and stuff like that, she said it’s just not safe anymore even for a girls trip. I dunno what else to say user besides good luck I hope you stay safe.

Jow Forums shit thread, move on. OP is not female or in Denmark. He is a Burger living in the basement.

>friends
I didn't say friends, I said "travel in packs like normal women do anyway." Women aren't friends with each other anyway. They just keep around other women to make themselves look better.

Based on the number of posters, I'm guessing these are all OP. Underaged Jow Forumstards are not very smart about their weak baiting.

This must be OP samefagging. He's using Jow Forums memes. See:

>In 2016 police in Denmark sparked anger by warning a teenage girl that she faced prosecution for using pepper spray to fend off a sexual assault near an asylum seekers center.

Denmark was the safest country, so they banned all weapons. Seems they should update the laws however since they let too many Muslims in. Also thanks, user.

Yeah, you're essentially right. At least in schools I've noticed that. Well, thanks still, will do that.

Prove I'm baiting. Also doubt that a fake would actually put in the effort to respond with a thanks to everyone who gave advice.

Just go back to fucking reddit already, jfc. Using Jow Forums for 1 year doesn't make you an oldfag.

Attached: _20180411_223237.jpg (961x294, 25K)

Which "school full of mudslimes" are you talking about? There are no such things. Also,

>Jeg kan huske dig at skrive dette for...

You're not a female in Denmark. Prove it. I bet you couldn't even point Denmark on a map. You're 15 years old and I bet you skipped geography classes in school.

She’s not baiting, I’m just a poster replying to her. Why do you care so much? Have you suggested anything to her at all with her issue? Doubt it.

He's not asking for advice. That's why it doesn't make sense to try to give answers. He's not in Denmark, he's not going into a "school full of mudslimes", and he's not afraid of being raped or acid spilled.

what a ridiculous thread, to say all muslims are terrorists is like to say all christians support the kkk or the holocaust. my best advice is learn to be open minded

Well I guess she may not be being truthful but I’ll answer her question as if it’s a truthful one.

Carry a gun...

I don't give a fuck about laws, get a gun and shoot

>should I pretend to be a male?
Just do school from home desu

He probably already is desu

Language school, I'm a Scandinavian immigrant because my home country went to shit. Also, Danish bf. By the way, nice broken Danish.

The absolute state Jow Forums. My post literally had a question mark, I literally asked what could I do. Even if this was bait, how would this be in any way amusing?

Look at Sweden and the rape and murder statistics. Also the news in denmark literally says 4 out of 5 criminals here are Muslims.

Eh, he's just some moron butthurt for whatever reason. More and more women are beginning to hate Muslims these days anyway, even a few lesbians and feminists I know whom I used to go to school with told me they began hating Muslims after they moved to Sweden.

I'll get deported if I get caught. Wouldn't care if I got jailed or fined, but don't want deportation after all the effort I put to get here.

I wish, would for safety.

It's like you have a personal vendetta against me yet you have no clue who I am. Is your life literally so boring and empty that all you ever do is shit up threads because you're that lonely? Obvious same poster in all your replies too. An hero yourself.

Cowboy/cowgirl over here. Everyone shouldd have the right to self defense but unfortunately some countries have taken that away and/or will put you in jail even though you are the victim.

shitty bait by a miserable person

>le Sweden rape statistics meme
If you were actually in Scandinavia, you would know this is just a Jow Forums meme.

If someone attacks you, he will go to jail. That means it's very unlikely. Why are you so worried? You live in one of the safest countries in the world.

That is, unless you're not just baiting. Which you most likely are.

>Scandinavian immigrant
>in Scandinavia
Wut.

Are you going to learn arabic or something? What for?