Should deformed people be euthanized?

youtube.com/watch?v=VCm3389BAGo

Attached: 5bf9ac15ada0b.jpg (674x323, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkttS6CcmDU
youtu.be/44z97i-Ek0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well thats why people get abortions.

yes but unironically, before they're even born it's pointless to make people suffer and live a life of pain. Abortions should only be legal and mandatory for these circumstances

yes and sold for parts as financial compensation to the grieving parent

everybody should. all the people

>brothers
>their parents thought it was a good idea to get another kid after the first one

Attached: 9f0756bc292e99f6261cf7cefd6371ab0a497a4705d1d7d2defdbf0926902348.png (480x360, 228K)

ice poseidon on the left

but Jow Forums would be such a quiet place...

Attached: pepe hands.png (1054x948, 450K)

Nah, cosmetics can be changed easily.
Plus euthanasia only works given cooperation, otherwise it just breeds subversion and disgust.

So focus on those who are suffering and have no hope.

Are they bothering you by existing? They shouldn’t have children, but who the fuck are you to kill them?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: 1448183502488.jpg (600x580, 68K)

They should be aborted or parents should have the option to euthanize them within some grace period after birth (no more than a few days).

We force people live with defects, because some liberal bastards live with a brain defect

You're right, they're the ones living a life of suffering anyway

>Well thats why people get abortions.
Not really.
Most roaties get abortions because they don't want to expend their precious money on someone else and to be able to whore out without restrain.

Is that Kaepernick?

Lel

NOOOOO. If we killed them, how would Jews be able to make a profit off them.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkttS6CcmDU

>Should deformed people be euthanized?
Of course not, at least not involuntarily. They have just as much of a right to exist as any other individual.

fucking hell. and i think sometimes i have it bad

I hope they at least get disability money

If i was in this situation id become a pro gamer or something because fuck even trying to play the irl game at this point

No one's perfect. Silly.

dat 'fro do.

You mean like them droop eyed sandniggers?

Attached: droop.png (296x343, 130K)

No. All deformed, mentally ill, retarded and gays should be sent to a designated island. People who object to this treatment are also sent to the retard island since they want to live amongst the retarded so badly. Before their journey to retard island all inhabitants are sterilised and chipped with an id chip with gps tracking. The island's infrastructure is paid for entirely by the ethnostate and the ethnostate provides protection and welfare for the retard island. The cost of retard island is paid for by an online streaming service simply called "retards.com". The islands infrastructure is completely covered with London levels of cameras and in exchange for their welfare cheques all retards are required to wear microphones at all times. The streaming service is entirely uncensored and in exchange for a low monthly fee of $10 you can watch all the retard action from the comfort of your own home or streamed to any mobile device. You can easily switch cameras on the fly, and tune in and out of any retards mic as you please. There's even an option to have the cameras automatically switch to follow your favourite retard as he goes about his daily toiling. Retard Island is the future of entertainment.

>name my band, Jow Forums

Goddamn you OP I'm never getting to bed now
youtu.be/44z97i-Ek0Q

it depends if their brain functions normally or not i think. if their brain works like normal then who fucking cares what they look like.

Yes.

it has all been downhill for Colin Kaepernick it seems

It should be state mandated

Only if they are in pain

Im in pain just looking at those freaks. You can go in the oven with them, faggot