How do you talk to girls...

How do you talk to girls? Honestly I can't figure it out I just don't go out of my way to make conversation with a girl because I used to do that in highschool but it feels like I'm fucking it all up when I do (plus I get anxiety and stop replying cause I don't know what to say to keep it interesting). If a girl is interested in me she will talk to me right?

Attached: 1517305052220.png (480x261, 274K)

theyre people too not aliens

I was shit at talking to people until I had something to talk about. I'm still boring and awkward, but I got an interesting job and can entertain people for hours.
I think if you don't have a natural ability to talk to people, you need to either start talking to people who share your interests or get an interest that's common so you can strike up conversations.
I had a friend who didn't give a shit about sports but forced himself to like baseball so he could talk to people. By the time I got to know him he was incredibly charismatic and could talk to anyone.

you care too much.

get a few conversations with some random girls you don't really care about and talk about stuff that interest you, or other shit you just wanna say, but without fearing what they might say.
You'll be surprised how things will turn out.

while in a conversation and you dont know what to say try to ask questions. By asking questions an opening for new conversations can start

>If a girl is interested in me she will talk to me right?
I often think that if a guy is interested in me, he will initiate a conversation. This kind of thinking leaves us both lonely op. Drop a throw away, we can practice chat.
I would but I don’t want to get spammed with dudes needing a practice gf soz

If you can talk to boys you can talk to girls. Just stop pretending they're a different species.

My problem is that I feel like a girl will immediately think "he's only talking to me because he likes me" so I don't so it because let's face it, you're not going to start randomly talking to someone of the opposite sex for no reason other than attraction

Drop a throw away, we can practice chat.
I would buy I don't want to get spammed with girls needing a practice bf soz

>you're not going to start randomly talking to someone of the opposite sex for no reason other than attraction

What? Why not?

This isn't true there is no problem talking to someone for the sole reason you like them, isn't that why most people talk to others? Because they like them in one way or another?

I feel like I should start taking benzos or phenibut for this it gets my heart racing also I should say not in person but online mostly I don't know what it is. It's just this one girl I've been trying to talk to who used to go to school with me gets me all worked up when I open the conversation and just look at it. I don't have a problem when I don't want anything from a girl or guy irl or online it's just when I like them ya know. I should give a little context but I left her hanging after saying something last time which is like 2 months ago I don't feel like going into detail but I was talking to her a few years ago cause she added me on Facebook, accepting my ruquest like 3 years after I sent it. Think it was cause I saw her on the public bus so I thought she was interested. We made eye contact too cause I was tripping out like is that her?? ( I even asked my friends at the time they agreed). I could be blowing this out of proportion but she's single now and I still like her but again we haven't talked much at all.

Also this

I was only trying to help OP, I don’t feel I was being rude.
How would I know if it was OP adding me or any randomer that has seen the thread?

Does it matter? Op was reaching out for help and you offered to help him, but you would turn down anyone else asking for that same help?

The feminine mind, ladies and gentlemen.
Talk to randoms, and be honest at all times. summarized it well.

>no actual explanation, just a piss poor attempt at an insult

The idiot's mind, ladies and gentleman. Also I'm a bloke.

Is it fair for me to spend my evenings talking to every single guy on Jow Forums because they’d like to practice talking to girls?
OP made a thread asking for help and I offered it, but it’s not okay because I didn’t offer it to everyone else that may need it?

By that logic, if I give a homeless person some change, I have to give every single homeless person some change.
Plz don’t be mean to me I was just tying to be nice

The explanation is pretty obvious, what cant you understand? You sound more like a women the more you post.

If it's obvious it should be easy to explain. Please, go right ahead.

Fair point. I dont really have a rebuttal to that. I wont bully dont worry.

Attached: 1521440536915.jpg (230x250, 8K)

Thank you for being understanding, user.
I would love to help every guy on here become more comfortable with females but you have to be careful these days and it sucks.

I hope you and OP find a nice qt lady grill for giggles and meemays

Attached: 6D5E861C-B6F9-44B9-9867-93BDB8AC0F48.jpg (640x556, 393K)

I'll take your silence as a tacit admission of extreme stupidity. Thanks for playing.