Complete Disconnect?

My girlfriend cheated on me a few different times with some guy when I was out of town and lied to me about it adamantly each time, insisting I was being overbearing for suspecting her of it. I kicked her out of the house the day I came back and found out, and she packed some things and left. Turns out she went right over to his house ("he's one of the only people really supporting me right now") (yeah no shit) and has been crashing there/still sleeping with him since I kicked her out. Now she's asking if she can come back stay at the house for a night or two so she can get things together/see her dog, and asking if I can give her a previously scheduled ride to the airport next week. I have half a mind to completely refuse, but I also feel kind of bad. What's the right thing to do?

Also, is it gaslighting to keep hanging out with (and eventually fuck) a guy you're crushing on behind your boyfriend's back, despite your boyfriend's expressions of discomfort with it and outright requests to stop, and then tell elaborate lies when confronted by the boyfriend about where you were/who you were with etc? Feeling pretty confused

Attached: 1422843233742.jpg (241x249, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-block-phone-calls-on-your-android-smartphone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ignore her completely and turn down everything she asks for.

She cheated. Tell her to fuck off.

Let the roastie’s whore drive her to the airport

She's trying to justify it in every way possible, saying it was my insecurities about being cheated on that drove her to that point. That just feels so insane to me.

I'm considering telling her that but I think it would mean he would have to come by my house, as she's leaving her car here while she's gone. I really don't want him knowing where I live.

Dude. She's a cunt. Don't help her. Don't do anything for her. Just drop contact. Anything you promised to help her with went away the moment she decided to cheat on you. You don't got to feel bad about anything. She did this.

What's the best way to move on from treatment like this?? I get the no-contact thing and I'm totally ready to do that, but it just feels hard to trust people.

Just gotta realize that shitty people do shitty things but not everyone is a shitty person. It will probably take time to start trusting people again but time will help with the pain.

bump

>
>She's trying to justify it in every way possible, saying it was my insecurities about being cheated on that drove her to that point. That just feels so insane to me.
>I'm afraid of being rape so I deserve to be raped?

If it's only for that, I think she deserves it. They're her things after all. But if I were you I'd be wary

Yeah this
She cheated
Hey dumbfuck, when was the last time you saw a courtroom where the accused was just like "eh, fuckit, yeah. I fucked up dawg I straight shot a dude because I made a shit decision."

About as fucking often as you find a girl who admits she's in the wrong for cheating, that's when
Get the fuck out, she's a headcase and probably has BPD. Tell her to support her own way to the damn airport, or maybe tell her she can fuck the cabbie for a freebie.

Seriously, "justifying" cheating is not a thing. Cheating is not justified. Breaking up and fucking someone else is, breaking up and seeing other people, breaking up and just about anything-- but infidelity is usually just hypocrisy (as these people would not want to be cheated on).
>hard to trust people
It's supposed to be nigga, you don't just hand your house keys to any guy who smiles at you and says have a nice day (I hope). Trust and respect should be hard-earned and hard-kept, especially nowadays where people change sides so quickly thanks to information overloads.
You recognize some red flags so learn from the loss and take it forward, and learn to recognize red flags when they pop up.

This is text book emotional blackmail and manipulation. Also pic related. Looks like he is worse in bed than you.

digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-block-phone-calls-on-your-android-smartphone/

Attached: cheating bait.png (540x342, 95K)

I swear to God I read this like a year ago. Anyways, just cut her out of your life.

Take her shit and leave it outside, send a text saying your shits outside come get it. Change the locks and remove all contact from her. Even better find some chill chick you know and have her come over that day so your ex will think it's super easy to forget about you. Bonus points if you fuck your chill friend while the ex is outside.

That's definitely saying he's "not bad in bed"

But yeah it does feel like some manipulative shit

Wary of what? I agree that she does technically have a right to stay at the place as long as her property is here.. I suppose she's respecting my wishes somewhat by voluntarily fucking off.

If he truly was better than you, you would NEVER hear about here ever again. She wouldnt deny cheating, she would just leave your ass.

Obviously she wants back to you. Dont let her. She betrayed you once, she will do it again.

So I shouldn't feel bad for kicking her out on the street?

Look, she is an adult. She has savings, parents, her new "bf". I dont know her life situation, but honestly she wont become homeless, will she?

If she has any stuff in your flat, give it to her, but personally i wouldnt do more. But then again i am not you. Use some judgement, but honestly maybe additional trouble will teach her to not slut around so easily.

Actions have consequences, this should be true even for women.

if she has any of her shit at your place, put it in bags and/or boxes, and put that shit in front of the door, and tell her she can pick it up. or that you'll drop it off at her parents' house or something.

otherwise, she can fuck right off. don't give her any opening, she's trying to get back into your life and she'll just fuck things up again.

Fuck that bitch, you owe her nothing.

Too bad her parents live across the country.

She's talking like she can't just stay at the guy's house indefinitely, but I really don't give a shit. She was talking about moving out and doing things on her own before I kicked her out - she can accelerate the process.

She's old enough to make adult decisions that get adult results. You owe this girl nothing, like others say just leave her shit in boxes/bags by the front door and when she comes to get it just leave it outside the door and lock up. You give this girl an inch and she'll take a mile and give you nothing real back. If she tries to make you feel bad think about how bad she made you feel

She's manipulating you in every way she can

Put her stuff in a box outside and cut the bitch out

Box up her shit and tell her to meet you at a time and place nearby. Drive there, set the boxes on the ground, and leave without conversing with her.

Don't let her come in your home or even outside. Don't destroy her property, but don't let her use it to force a confrontation. And for the love of Pete, stop fucking chitchatting with her.

This is the right thing to do. You don't be nice to people who betray and lie to you. She needs to learn that what she did was seriously bad and it's not easily fixed.

Frankly, it doesn't even sound like she's remorseful anyway. Fuck her. Just get her out of your life and keep her out.

And by the way, if you drive her to the airport, you will be the biggest fool of all time. It fills me with sadness that you even asked this.