Bongfags, serious question:

Bongfags, serious question:
>how do you live with yourselves knowing you collectively surrendered the god-given right and survival trait of self-defense of which was crafted over many generations of warriors/survivors for the purpose of sustaining their offspring and selves?
>how does it feel to surrender your centuries-old country and culture to shitskin muslims and autistic chavs?

Attached: 1540952641673.png (448x486, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6388739/Vigilante-mob-400-join-forces-tackle-crime-area-spate-violent-attacks.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/23/the-solihull-night-watch-crimefighting-citizens-rise-up-in-uk
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12128310/On-patrol-with-Britains-private-police-force.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aus fag here i've legit been thinking of illegally buying fire arms just so i can properly defend myself

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”
George Orwell

I have never seen a gun, except for air rifles we had as kids and a farmer I knew who had a shotgun.

What was Orwell talking about?

>ausfag
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

do it. atfman holds no power down unda

Attached: 1538426490047.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Also
>an otherwise law abiding man seriously considering risking a felony charge to fulfill a natural need for personal security
even if its an illusion of security, its a lot less delusional than believing police will definitely show up anywhere there isn't a reported dead body in a timely manner in any country.

>tfw 75 armed men could conquer half of london in a day
pew lad.
i hope youve got something up your sleeve when allah is shitting the happening upon you

Attached: 1542779818163.png (763x960, 375K)

I'd start pushing for folks to re-arm themselves but I'd probably get done for inciting violence.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6388739/Vigilante-mob-400-join-forces-tackle-crime-area-spate-violent-attacks.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/23/the-solihull-night-watch-crimefighting-citizens-rise-up-in-uk
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12128310/On-patrol-with-Britains-private-police-force.html

Christ, it's getting so bad here I read that as "I'm not a racist [ ]"

I'd rather my whole family be killed than some confused lunatics with nose piercings and purple hair think I'm a racist

t. FIFTY-FUCKING-SIX PERCENTER

Shut up kike

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 81K)

>the mutt recoils in rage as you strike it

>god-given
the queen has the divine right to rule we never had any rights, only the illusion of "rights" when the queen stepped back into the shadows

I like the 2nd amendment.

Attached: hgv76v7vt.gif (500x290, 2.82M)

>The regulation of firearms is highly restrictive in Spain. The bearing of arms by civilians is not considered a right

lel come back when daddy gubmint is done breeding your citizens' boipussy.
>remember: its for your own good. You have no business protecting yourself on any given day, certainly not with legal justification when your tax money supplies state sponsored sub-iq police

>t. degenerate satanist

i dont like the queen either

Nice airsoft m8

I haven't surrendered shit.
It was given away before I was born.

Attached: BREXIT cucks.jpg (946x798, 192K)

It probably doesn't feel the same to us as it does to you. We, after all, understand that it has happened. You, on the other hand, bury your head in the sand and pretend it is worse elsewhere, despite your being in far worse condition than any other European country.

OP IS A FAGGOT

Any use of force must be reasonable in the circumstances. This means that: the use of force must be absolutely necessary for a purpose permitted by law, such as self-defence, defence of another, to prevent crime, or to effect a lawful arrest – force should be the last resort

OP IS A FAGGOT

Attached: 1253056791718.jpg (400x300, 50K)

Shotguns and even 50cal rifles can be legally obtained by law abiding citizens

Attached: FRX-Left.jpg (2562x2562, 281K)

Brits don't have rights they have privileges. everything and anything they have is forfeit before parliamentary discretion.

Don't forget to lube up for your new Muslim overlords.