N I G G E R B A L L S E A S O N

>HE WATCHES NIGGERBALL
>HE GATHERS HIS WHITE DAUGHTERS AND NIECES AROUND THE TELEVISION, TO WORSHIP NIGGERS
>HE DRIVES IN A TRUCK 200 MILES TO SIT IN A STADIUM, TO WORSHIP NIGGERS
>HE TAILGATES WITH HIS WHITE BROTHERS AND BONDS WITH THEM, TO WORSHIP NIGGERS
>HE HELPS PAY $500,000+ SO NIGGERS CAN FIGHT OTHER NIGGERS (HINT: THEY DO THIS FOR FREE IN OUR PRISONS)
>HE HELPS PUT 7 FT. NIGGERS ON SCHOLARSHIPS TO HIS DAUGHTERS COLLEGE TO GANGRAPE THEM
>HE GIVES NIGGERS AN ELEVATED PLATFORM FOR THEIR POLITICAL CAUSES AND GARNER NIGGEREMPATHY FROM NIGGERALLIES
>OY
>VEY

How are the most alpha, redblooded, right-winged, nigger-hating whites in America such niggerball-lovers? Is it the state pride? How do we turn football into the cuckolded Nintendo Switch?

Attached: colinkaepernick.jpg (1000x600, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5bfaa668d92be-booomer-usa-in-the-house.php
youtube.com/watch?v=VqY3LBawDXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck that ugly nigger

> How are the most alpha, redblooded, right-winged, nigger-hating whites in America such niggerball-lovers?
They aren't alpha, otherwise they wouldn't be niggerball lovers. The blackpill is that at least 90% of men are bottom-of-the-barrel beta trash.

was never into sports my whole life. guess im just a brainwashed nazi from birth.

sports fans are low iq what do you expect

Why should I hate niggers who once can succeed without affirmative action?

youtubemultiplier.com/5bfaa668d92be-booomer-usa-in-the-house.php

Attached: file.png (680x412, 297K)

you forgot
>Everyone calls him racist

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Attached: orwell1984football.jpg (960x676, 118K)

Niggerball and such is to boomers what the Nintendo Sòÿ is to sòÿboys

Spent all thanksgiving watching niggerball with my dad and brother. So happy to be back home away from those cuck faggots.

Only old men that are of no use to society anymore or niggers/nigger lovers watch that shit. Football wasn't always about coonery, it changed a lot the past 10-15 years. There is no integrity in the league anymore, NFL used to crack down on niggers being niggers but it doesn't happen anymore. I'd say probably around the time of the Micheal Vick shit was when the fan base really started to divide and the NFL in it's infinite wisdom picked the wrong side.

It's a substitute identity for White men that stick their heads in the sand and believe diversity and Civ Nat WeiAmerica is working. Why isn't your son out there playing on the field. 50 years ago a Georgia Bulldog player, would have been a real White man from Georgia who played football, now they are all squads of Urban Bred Niggers, who don't represent the alumini or the populace that supports them. I hate these bastards and their fucking football religion. When they ask me my favorite team, I answer the one that dies in a plane crash.

Baker Mayfield is white and he's saving us from hell

Attached: baker_mayfield4_1280x720_1326176835534.vresize.780.440.high.1.jpg (780x440, 46K)

Come home to your sport, white man.

Attached: white.jpg (720x481, 57K)

I wonder what will happen to Canada being good at hockey, atleast thats what everyone thought here 20 years ago, I wonder how theyre doing now with all the chinks and pakis

Baker was a faggot when he played for the Oklahoma Cooners and he's still a faggot playing for the Cleveland clowns.

GO K-State!

Attached: Bill+Snyder+Michigan+v+Kansas+State+E9gCqfFB2TCl.jpg (594x416, 70K)

i had the misfortune of watching an NFL game a few days ago.

I noticed, regularly, that the cameras focused on the white quarterbacks.

What the cameras didnt focus on is the 90% NIGGER players on the sidelines.

i do not like niggerball.

>90% of men are bottom of the barrel trash
>thinking you're in the 10% cus you don't watch a sport
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh wait you're serious
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Telling everyone that you're the superior race and still being this insecure over black people is the most beta shit ever

Spbp
It always makes me laugh when Im at a bar with my buddies and all the cucks are mouthbreathing at the screen with the niggers on it.
They all obviously lift, have tats, dress especially to show off their figure (wow just like wahmen), yet are so invested in a game of niggers.
Its fucking pathetic.

The real white mans sport

youtube.com/watch?v=VqY3LBawDXc

Sportcucks are pathetic. They also bring their gfs to events filled with men more alphas than themselves. They're NPCs

>all that needless consumerism and marketting
lmao your sport has been kiked to the max
>t. 7k euro mountain bike owning slavshit enjoying the mountainous terrain of schwarzwald