Styx whiteknighting for the Jow Forums thot

Styx whiteknighting for the Jow Forums thot

youtube.com/watch?v=SBKbPPotmu4

youtube.com/watch?v=SBKbPPotmu4

very sad to see this guy being such a fucking whiteknight

Attached: Untitled.png (1255x589, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a8Sav
archive.is/aHFiw
hg.org/legal-articles/irs-tax-problems-the-tax-man-cometh-7486
archive.is/5TNDW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seriously what has this Venti bitch ever done other than "reeeee" on the shia lepuff stream?

this bitch is the definition of a thot, some whore that infiltrates the community only to leech of them by showing tits on camara

Styx you pathetic soiboy

B-BUT THEY WON'T COME AFTER ME FOR ONLY $5
>IRS Comes Knocking… for Four Cents
>$0.04 turned into $200 after penalties and fees
archive.is/a8Sav
>Man makes $1,600 in commissions
>Didn't report them
>Gets fucked for $250k
>Gets allowed $6k monthly payments minimum
archive.is/aHFiw
BUT STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
>Not so fast
>Some states don't have a statute of limitations and can chase after the taxed forever
hg.org/legal-articles/irs-tax-problems-the-tax-man-cometh-7486
THEY'RE NOT GOING TO HIT ME THAT BAD
>list of horror stories
archive.is/5TNDW

Have you seen his Twitter? SAD! Saying how reporting her to the IRS is against the law if she hasn't done anything wrong.

>Saying how reporting her to the IRS is against the law if she hasn't done anything wrong.
But why? If she did nothing wrong there's no harm done.

ment for

>It's illegal!
>Every white knight and whore is a junior tax accountant and expert on tax law now
Love it

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 358K)

>she purged all her accounts just because she wanted
>there is no evidence

guess the IRS will have to find out if there is, indeed, no evasion, $50K is a big sum I am sure they would also be interested in seeing who exactly gave her the money and why?

could it be, that it was Styx that gave her the 50k?

Exactly, the IRS just does a query, if shit checks out, they move on. This is a 100%
>If you have nothing to hide
Thots turned into niggers overnight

Attached: Venti.png (1024x682, 1.53M)

He's supporting the thot audit you twat. He's trying to keep you stupid fuckers from getting v& by the government by backing an idiot like Roosh and doing stupid shit.

Exactly. If you have nothing to hide, you won't act guilty and will say "sure, audit me"

Plenty of YouTubers and legit streamers on Twitch and elsewhere that pay their taxes. She's always been this fucking way though.

Could have been. Her friend Jessica also got a massive donation and bought a fucking car. When I bought a car all cash, I had to fill out IRS forms.

tell me exactly what opinion or political view she has added to the conversation, what has she ever done of value to the community, other than thotting on livestreams?

>That's right goyim. Attack thots instead of AIPAC. This isn't an obvious jew divide and conquer tactic at all. Just be sure not to help take away billions of dollars for Israel.

kys jew.

Attached: Fight the real enemy, don't fall for d&c.png (1040x586, 46K)

There are maybe two people in that image that are even remotely acceptable and not opportunistic retards trying to take your money and subvert the right.

Attached: 1527754972800censored.jpg (720x900, 66K)

I can sum up their (whiteknight) arguments
>incels
>1099
>illegal to report false claims
>lol virgin
All of the arguments are variants of this

Nah, he's essentially Venti's beta right hand man

Fpbp and checked

enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Not that hard to understand user. Kys

>very sad to see this guy being such a fucking whiteknight
well, he probably hasnt been laid in decades, plus every white knight jumping on this is saying to himself "these women are so loose they'll sleep with me if I become captain save-a-ho".

Even Jow Forums Blart hated her during the HWNDU shit. She would always start shit with people and nearly get her ass kicked. She did get robbed though so that was funny.

why a woman that looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome is this popular is beyond me

"But that's wrong." Did you watch his video about the audit? Probably not, this thread is a Roosh fanboi circlejerk.

link to her posting tits please

Attached: brittanyboobies2censored.jpg (1200x800, 177K)

Good on you bro, dig up more examples of taxes being pursued, even at lower levels. I'm an Accountant and it's unbelievable that people think they can get away with not reporting ANY amount of income. At that point you're incurring penalties. Since it's intentionally not reporting taxes for months or YEARS the penalty is FRAUDULENT since these THOTS obviously do not want to pay taxes. The penalty can be up to 75% of income. That's the basics on top of other fees that can occur. If a thot makes $500 she will most likely owe up to $375 on it. Do you think thots have money saved up to 75% of what they made? Go after them.

Who the fuck is Roosh?

seriously this shit is straight up money laundering

In the bank you have file a ton of paperwork to justify a 10k transfer

now if she wanted to clean that money all she was to say is

>this 50k are twitch money, no more explanation needed

money from where?, from who?, pretty sure the IRS and others would be interested in knowing

I don't even know who the fuck Roosh is. I know who Venti is. I've been dealing with the bitch since her Hitbox days. So before you run your mouth about shit that you don't even know about, get your facts straight, kid.

Attached: brittanyboobiescensored.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Attached: 46E7966censored.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>1099
No shit, these retards don't know that's what self-employed have to use, not a goddamn 1040EZ, they fulfill the same purpose: Filing a return
>Illegal to report false claims
They need to cite that, otherwise they're just REEEEing. and nobody would report if that were the case but not everyone can be certain if it's true or not. If a single person is repeatedly claiming against one person, that's one thing, but they act like you must have some first hand knowledge of this person's financials in order to make a claim.
>Incel/Virgin
Literal hole/whiteknight arguements, not touching it

Looks like that kid from the Verizon commercial.

Attached: gaten.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

The pickup artist guy who thought Venti had made her account private because of the thot audit- even though it was private two weeks ago.

>Heh kid

Do you even remember Brittany's hitbox days? Or what game she played when Jow Forums came and fucked with her? Probably not.

She's actually funny and she's gives genuine advice to the viewers plus she doesn't hide her agenda.

Her stream is comfy enough when there's nothing else on. I listen to it in a minimized tab so I'm certain I'm not being influenced by tits.

Hi, Brittany.

Attached: 1536495030853censored.jpg (997x1199, 192K)

>''she's gives genuine advice''
>thot
>giving advice to men
I needed a good laugh

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 10K)

Literally Sid