Would America be significantly different today if its slaves came from east Africa instead of west Africa?

Would America be significantly different today if its slaves came from east Africa instead of west Africa?

Attached: somalian.jpg (850x1062, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ethiopia#Antiquity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan_(son_of_Ham)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would my poop be different if i ate salad or steak

Niggers aren't Slavic. Stop whitewashing history. Niggers. They're called niggers.

We’d have dynastic Egypt again

East Africans can think
They would have never been slaves

Any shitskin can be turned into a menace for Whites given the right (((motivation)))

Attached: 1531592672538.jpg (503x356, 51K)

Yeah it would. This is such a shitty comment Nigel, I won't be surprised if you're a 30+ Stone unit claiming benefits off of the NHS

Isn't Somalia an nnfunctional shithole? Then you already know the answer

>Somali shitskins in MN are better than our classic model niggers

No, and Somalis spindly bodies are incapable of physical labor as well as being even lower IQ than west Africans

actually yes, steak takes longer to digest

no they can't, and they were slaves to Arabs and Turks. East Africans have lower mental capacity than West but they lived in an area where they were in regular, large scale contact with actual civilizations so they were able to mimic some element of architecture

Why do you insist on pulling ''facts'' out of your arse, rather than making any kind of effort to actually learn history? Ethiopians have had civilisation since the beginning of recorded history. Nobody even knows where they actually come from

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ethiopia#Antiquity

What do you guys all think about a TV show that plays in 2019 and in which the Confederate states had won and slavery was still around? We are pitching this to a major study right now and talks look promising. It has some SJW stuff in there (underground black movement) but otherwise pretty redpilled.

Specifically, in this TV show America would be fighting a war in Europe against the Muslims which control most of Europe. Is this too far fetched? Should we rather fight the Chinese?

Attached: 00D69080-C30F-4A34-B82F-C742BE705BE7.jpg (825x550, 65K)

Ethiopians are the descendents of Noah's son, Ham. He is the father of all darkies. Some, due to inbreeding and malnutrition and degeneracy (congoids, australoids) have become clear subhumans while surviving East Africans of more refined Hamitic stock are clearly superior.

how about no slaves at all.

how about we want our money back on this slave purchase, we got ripped the fuck off

>The slaves were classified into two groups according to Amhara color conventions:[58] "red" slaves, who were light-brown in complexion and mostly from the Cushitic-speaking populations of southern and southwestern Ethiopia, and "black" slaves called Bareya or Shanqalla ("Negro"), who were from the Sudanese-Ethiopian border – the western fringes of the Christian Ethiopia at the time.[60][61] The "red" slaves were more expensive and exported, while the "black" slaves were kept domestically such as by Christian Abyssinians.[58][62] The bulk of red habasha slaves were Oromos along with the Sidama.[58] The Cushitic-speaking Oromos formed the expensive and the bulk of 'Ethiopian' slaves exported to Arabian peninsula and Persian Gulf regions,[63][15] to Ottoman Empire markets,[64] to Egypt and elsewhere.[58] Young female Oromo slaves served as concubines and household workers,[65] while males were in demand for private armies and servile labor.[66]

Seems like they make fine slaves according to Turks and Arabs

This. The common white man should recieve reparations for slavery from you-know-who. At least reinbursment for a defective product.

the lightbulb head reveals himself

>These facial features

Basketball-americans would definitely look whiter

Ham is the father of Mizraim(Egypt), Phut(“Libya” meaning North African), Canaan(Caanites, basically Semites) and Cush(Cushites basically Cushitic people)

Ethiopia itself is a mix of Semitic people and Cushites, Cushites being the majority. Then some Bantoids and Nilo-saharians. Though there is evidence that the Semitic people of Ethiopia, Eritrea and parts of South Arabia are basically semiticized Cushites.

Learn your Bible

Depends on how north you get them from. The middle and south parts of east Africa are inhabited by run-of-the-mill Bantus.
I hear you Canadians are getting a lot of Somalians nowadays. Can't imagine you recommending those.

the common white man shouldn't have to fear for his job or public safety by speaking out about niggers in America. We DO NOT want to live with niggers. NEVER ASKED to live with niggers.

everyday tho, I see plenty of niggers, same old shit, welfare, getting arrested or congregating at the convenience store to ask for " spare change"

I won't ever be happy until i get to run over a crowd of niggers in the roadway.

7 CAPTCHAS TO POST TRUTH ABOUT NIGGERS

NO CENSORSHIP MY ASS

I heard that niggers don't want to live with mutts as well.

Such pride, such arrogance. Learn your Bible.

Ham cannot produce Semites, Semites are the descendents of Shem.

Yes

Attached: 561C4386-2CE6-422D-9254-B788E07A1275.jpg (1000x1000, 241K)

YEA? well why don't they take their asses back to wakanda and stop freeloading off of white culture.

You got mass rape in Germany and you pussies let it happen. your white girls are sand nigger nut rags now.

>your white girls are sand nigger nut rags now.

I don't want to ruin your jack off fodder, but this doesn't happen. Mutt.

>Canaan (/ˈkeJnən/; Northwest Semitic: knaʿn; Phoenician: 𐤊𐤍𐤏𐤍 Kenā‘an; Hebrew: כְּנָעַן Kena‘an) was a Semitic-speaking region in the Ancient Near East during the late 2nd millennium BC. The name Canaan appears throughout the Bible, where it corresponds to the Levant, in particular to the areas of the Southern Levant that provide the main setting of the narrative of the Bible: i.e., the area of Phoenicia, Philistia, Israel, and other nations.

>Ham,[a] according to the Table of Nations in the Book of Genesis, was a son of Noah and the father of Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.[1][2]
????????

We should have imported them from India.

That's what they did in Suriname after realizing black slaves are shit, and it worked out pretty great except the blacks managed to fuck things up in the end.

That's one fine mutt. Would keep as housenigger.

The point is its still shit, retards.

Attached: 1496308347287.png (285x325, 81K)

sure it doesn't happen. keep lying to yourself

Somalis ?

>after realizing black slaves are shit
No, they did that after abolishing slavery and realizing free blacks are shit workers.

Would they even be good at basketball?

I’d rank Northeast Africa this way, in ascending order

>Nubians
>Beja
>Tigre
>Trigrinya
>Amhara
>Harari
>Oromo
>Somali
>Sidama
>Gurage
>Wolayta
>Nilo-saharians
>Bantoids

That’s just me tho

There was more than one Canaan.

Read the Texts not fucking wikipedia.

no, america's problems come from jews
before jews had this much power and influence niggers were segregated completely

Yeah and this was the Canaan that fathered the biblical/irl Canaanites you retard
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan_(son_of_Ham)

>Swedish father
>dates Stormzy
What did she mean by this?

Attached: maya jama-stormzy.jpg (624x351, 32K)

Her father is Somali and was in jail throughout her youth.

it's a trade off, we'd get less thicc qt's and more caucasoid faced looking qt's. Depends what you prefer.

Attached: 1542896400679.jpg (1080x1253, 214K)

Based

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

East Africans have a Caucasoid skull. As a result of bad west African influence they tend to have bad behavior and laziness. They can be westernized like some Pakis and Hindus do with the right amount of effort but you must be tough with them

Somalia is also war torn and hot af
hot weather can make Aryan people extremely stupid too

If they were the ones brought to the US, we'd have several generations of them separated from west African influence.

There’s almost no west African admixture if we are talking about the Horn of Africa not East Africa in general. Most of their DNA of non eurasian components comes from a now “exinct” indigenous population that clusters as Nilo-Saharan that closest with modern dinkas and omotic people.

We'd suck at sports

Moving is always an option user. You never have to live around niggers, it's only roasties and idiots who stick around nigger neighborhoods. It's best to just move far, far away to places where there's a better chance you'll win a lotto than see a nigger.

No surprise that there is bullshit coming out of the mouth of a Jew.

Attached: 1529371512101.jpg (454x340, 23K)