Leftist academic journals exposed

There's a group of scholars who, in order to show how corrupted and agenda-oriented leftist academic journals are, send nonsense leftist articles to academic journals in order to get them reviewed and published. They focus on gender studies, feminism, queer studies, race studies etc., all that leftist bullshit breeding ground, and actually are quite successful. They even rewrote a part of Mein Kampf into a feminism-themed article and were told the article was excellent and they would love to publish it.
How come noone talks about it? They show how biased the academic world actually is and how the most welcomed narratives are anti-male and anti-white. I would think Jow Forums would be all over it, but apparently noone talks about it (duh since media are owned by jews and mostly leftist anyway so noone has memed it yet).
Here's a link for the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=kVk9a5Jcd1k

Attached: blabla.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NelsKQQDTxU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=NelsKQQDTxU
Another video with further insight into the problem.
I think this is quite interesting and so should you, Jow Forums.

The social sciences are the very definition of pseudo

I came across this guys channel the other day, surprised I haven't seen this talked about on Jow Forums. Here's a bump OP

It's not enough to just point out how fucked deeply cultural marxist academia is, that's boring common knowledge. Real discussion begins with "why? how?" questions. Academia is top dog power bastion in western societies. It has largely taken over role of church.

Academia grows, educates and shields new priest class. Intellectuals in academia are priests, intelligentsia like journalists are their discliplines. Together they form exortion machinery: people must pay for causes intellectuals and of course intellectuals fat wages that depend on rest of society upholding causes intellectuals have decreed to promote. If they do not, intelligentsia will attack people stepping out of this quasi-religious leninist power structure party line.

It's all about money and power. For example, Human rights research centre professor wages and status in society is completely dependent on that rest of society thinks human rights are important and willing to fund what is nothing more than priest class running that centre, with no other skills than exortion via shaming. Not different from medieval Catholic church. That's how it all works.

Attached: casually thinking maki.png (466x470, 471K)

I definitely agree with that.
>It's not enough to just point out how fucked deeply cultural marxist academia is
I'm gonna go and disagree with you on this. While it may be known among the general internet userbase (i.e., Jow Forums. 9gag etc.), people who do not venture onto these sites and tend to just read the news, check the mail, and then go watch some netflix are completely unaware of this, because the majority of their contact with the internet world is exactly through these "infected" newssites, blogs, etc. Because these blogs and sites are what people often want and need (or think so), because they tell them what they hear everywhere else, a lie propagated a thousand times in thousand narratives - be it the web, TV, radio, or "normie" (=allowed) books.
Outside the Internet, the chances of people even stumbling upon anything resembling a resistance to this "doctrine" is all but impossible.
And I think, should what these people did really viral, there could be a proper discussion. Because I am positive even people within the indoctrinated academia are not aware of it, they are so brainwashed, in the actual sense of the word, they really believe in what they preach. Because they hear it everywhere.
As you said, this group controls journalism, which creates the problem why noone talks about it.

funny as fuck. i’m just now wrapping up my undergrad career at a large inner city, very liberal university and through my time i have experienced my fair share of these faux-academics. i’ve been through faulty studies and mislead findings. it’s truly as ugly as they make it seem.

i would agree with this sentiment. it’s truly terrifying how little exposure one will get to these sorts of problems in academia when they don’t think or bother to look into it. and “why should they look into it?” is their logic which seems to hold up pretty wel. we should be able to trust the scholars doing research and who are published. there use to be a sort of honor or respect to those who get published in well known legacy journals, but those days seem to be in the past at this point

trigger the libs own the libs

Because it's not new. When the video came out, there were plenty of thread discussing it. Keep up.
Besides, everyone with half a brain already knew this now there is just objective proof.

Luckily here in the Czech Republic the situation is quite different, although, as my gf has experienced, even here some professors and teachers do subscribe to this bullshit.
>when they don’t think or bother to look into it. and “why should they look into it?” is their logic
Yeah. The problem is, the people's mindset is attuned to this liberal-wave in such a wave that they perceive it as the only good.
There is a professor of American literature at our school who often talks shit about Trump (ok by me, he's a dipshit desu) but also talks shit about how America should be open to immigrants, most notably referring to the recent 3000 migrants coming from Chile or whatever. Should you challenge him on whatever grounds, and there are many ways to argue against this migration policy, people would go crazy and call you racist shithead because they are no longer taught to operate by logic, but often rather by feelings.
I understand that the migrants' situation is bad, but this massive wave of migration is the worst that can long-term happen to us AND to them.
I don't frequent Jow Forums actually, /v/ and Jow Forumsfaggotry is my poison. Yes, it was known, but only to a few people who just shitpost on Jow Forums and 9gag.
>now there is just objective proof.
Yeah, that's the point of it all, really. That there is, finally, a proof.

>a professor of American literature
yeah, forgot to mention, his main argument is "because America was built on this premise"
Also Mexicans are welcome to the south of US (even illegally) because it belonged to them before 1848 or whatnot year.

Weekly reminder to watch the Norwegian documentary Hjernevask - Brainwash. Links with English subtitles in this article:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask

They really exposed the bullshit going on in the "scientific" "community" with regards to leftist bias.

Attached: science!!!.jpg (782x791, 209K)

Will watch that later, thanks for the info.

Based and correctpilled

very well made videos- thanks for the link user

Attached: asian.jpg (491x360, 37K)

>dog humping in the park is evidence of rape culture
>officially honored as excellent scholarship
toppest

Attached: kek.gif (322x252, 1.95M)

>They even rewrote a part of Mein Kampf into a feminism-themed article and were told the article was excellent and they would love to publish it.
I thought this was just another Jow Forums meme. I was wrong.

Interesting shit.
I don't even understand what the journal is about tbqph.

Attached: wtf.png (2188x1112, 627K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-025331_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 794K)

wtf

Attached: CARL.png (156x200, 6K)

The simularity to corrupt medieval scholasticism is uncanny. Cynically serving its own self reproduction and serving power while pretending to serve the people.
Soon to be overthrown.